I am starting to like this show less and less...

I am starting to like this show less and less. It's not like the cartoons I watched in the mid 2000s like Camp Lazlo and Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi. I have only watched the first season and a little bit of the second season.

>annoying protagonist
>all of the human characters are either bland (Connie) or assholes (Ronaldo and Onion)
>Not enough story going on.
>not enough action.
>Too much crying.

The new Cartoon Network is the main reason I obsess over Foster's, Camp Lazlo, and Puffy AmiYumi. That and those shows are really amazing shows.

It's sad when Gumball is the only Cartoon Network show that I like and I haven't even watched much of it.

Before you call me a nostalgiatard, let me say that I find Rugrats, CatDog, Thornberrys, Dragon Tales, and Blue's Clues mediocre shows.

I also forgot to say that Steven Universe has a cancerous fanbase that never shuts up. You don't see that with the Foster's and Puffy AmiYumi fanbase, which is awesome.

It's sounds like you are starting to develop nostalgia.
Thing is, those shows are just as bad as SU. So you are permanently stuck with shit taste.

>He finds Blues Clues mediocre

Sounds like someone needs to GET a clue, as well as better taste.

I'm sorry but this shit will not fly. Skedaddle.

I just find Blue's Clues way too slow paced and the characters are not fleshed out well enough. I only watch it for nostalgia.

>Foster's
fanbase exists because of a waifu
>Puffy AmiYumi
I agree it's great, but what fanbase man?

There was a forum called Shin Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi dreams, as well as a lot of fan art for the show on DeviantArt.

This bait is stale and overdone, shitpost somewhere else, would ya?

This is how I really feel.

Ahhhhhhh, I'm just meming at you.

I am a little confused though, wasn't that show made to introduce simple concepts to children? Am I thinking of another Blues Clues? The only Blues Clues I know about is where they sing that letter song:

>WE JUST GOT A LETTER, WE JUST GOT A LETTER, WE JUST GOT A LETTER, I WONDER WHO ITS FROM?

To anyone thinking I am shitposting, let me tell you this.

I really liked Steven Universe when I was watching the first season a couple months ago. However, when I was thinking about the show hard, I realized a bunch of problems that made me not want to watch it anymore.

I really hate Ronaldo and Onion.

if there was another blues clues, i wouldn't know.
why the fuck are we watching children's shows like fuck watch some fucking walking dead niggas

bump

bump.

umm.. lol ok? nobody cares? it's not like you can do anything about it faggot

bump...

but why?

I liked the first season of SU but by season 2 it was already going downhill for me. I've barely watched any of the more recent episodes.

I don't really like the series in general, but I respect your opinion.

bump

but why?

I haven't seen Blues Clues since I was five.

It sure taught me alot about letters though!

I know none of the Call of Duty fanboys (and anyone else) cares about this but

I think Steven Universe is a good show for what it is. It has a really good story going on (when they focus on it) and the gems are developed very well. I can see why people like it, However, it's just not for me. I am just not a fan of the human characters (except Greg) and I wish the emotional scenes didn't have so much crying. I will admit, I was nitpicking and I got a little to autistic there.

While it's a good show, I am probably not going to watch anymore of it, since the show doesn't really appeal to me. I am only going to watch what makes me really happy, like Foster's, Old SpongeBob, Gravity Falls, Puffy AmiYumi, Lazlo, etc.

Dude, no one cares. Go back to your kiddie garbage, while I watch Family Guy.

>Camp Lazlo and Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi
Are these the peak of cartoons for 00s kids?

"Oh man, Peridot actually seems like a neat threat, kinda like a Starscream sort of character who's gonna be a major villain, but mostly be second-banana to an even more major-"

>becomes a manic little goblin

"Oh man, Jasper is intimidating as fuck, They've gotta do something with that. She goes missing, the cluster is still at large, it's gotta end in some huge-"

>Gets gem AIDs and poofs into a rock

"oh shit, Bizmuth, I wonder how they're gonna handle tha-"

>defeated and poofed in one episode

"Okay, but that cluster they were building up to sounds fucking nuts, that's gotta be a huge-"

>cluster starts bubbling itself and they just ignore the problem now

this is all pretty much why I've been dropping out. I really like the show, but they've just been ditching all these major plot threads and just going for shenanigans

I agree. No one watches kiddie garbage like Camp Lazlo anymore, we moved on to mature shows that kids can't watch like Steven Universe, Gravity Falls, We Bare Bears, and Rick and Morty.

That is true. The 2010s is the best decade for cartoons ever!

Seriously, Regular Show is so original and creative. Best of all, kids aren't allowed to watch it, so it's target audience is men.

y'know, it's posts like this that convince people who come here for the first time that we're all shitty people, only because they can't read the sarcasm

this whole thread is basically satire.

We Bare Bears is so inappropriate with it's jokes, it's hilarious!

Unlike what /sug/ says, S1 is pretty solid for what it is but after even the non-filler episodes are kinda boring. They even managed to kill onion's charm by making him a non-dimensional character.
Fuck peri too.