"Israel is a very, very important ally, and our only ally in the middle East."

>"Israel is a very, very important ally, and our only ally in the middle East."

What did he mean by this?

Isreal is our only Ally int he Middle East

name another one of our allies in the middle east that doesn't wish for our downfall

>and our only ally in the middle East."

I don't think he said that, he said they're our greatest ally in the middle east.

Holy fuck! Will neo-Sup Forums just leave already?

Then the entire board would need to leave.

True. I guess this question is too much for them to handle.

>Sup Forums wants a kike-lover to rule them

Holy shit I knew you were all retards but damn does this take the cake

OP he meant, Nationalist Jew is our friend. (Torah followers)

While "Political insiders" and "Globalist" Jews promoting multiculturalism are not. (Talmud and atheist, Lucifarian followers)

>H-he's not reeeeally a Jewish shill, he just acts like it for votes

>Nationalist Jew is our friend
good goy, israel dindu nuffin

he means that he is a kike shill, look it up and dont let trump shills convince you without reading the other side..nobody who hates him over the jew shit is a hillary shill..just sad wannabe nazis who have watched pol become subverted by the kikes over the last year

Sup Forums actually used to hate boot-lickers too. It's a shame how they ended up.

Basically in politics you bend over for Israel or they have you killed.

Why do stormfags have a bleeding heart for mudshit brown mudslime Muslim goatfuckers? I don't get it.

Reminder: the Nazis were Zionists and originally planned to ship the Jews to Palestine.

fuck off stormfag. While Israel might be a country of sneaky jews in the form of AIPAC, they are laugues better than the fucking monkey Palestinians, or the Jewy Saudi Arabians.

>if you don't like Jews, you must love Muslims
>the natsocs really secretly loved the Jews
Holy shit Trumpfags are delusional.

Says the newfag.

Thank God. Israel deserves a true friend.

>n-newfag!

says the obvious newfag desperately trying to fit in with his gay LARPing shit. Go watch another SS marching video on youtube, eat your hot pocket, and go to bed

I've been over this many times.

Israel is an important roach motel for the Jews to scurry off to when we start gassing them here on righteous American soil.

You deny the holocaust yet spit on Hitler's greatest triumph?

to get the mudslimes' votes

>deporting someone out of your country means you love them

Are you really this retarded?

>strawmanning
Look, I'll spell this out for you. Der Führer wanted to stop funding the Jews. Trump wants to send them billions of dollars a year so to support their Jewish regime with nothing in return. Who's the real kike-lover?

Yeah stop them by shipping them out of the country, to Israel. Then when that proved unrealistic they decided to resettle them in the east.

You obviously like Nazis, why not read just one book about them. Christ.

>strawmanning again
Honestly, how stupid ARE Trump shills?