Wrong place, wrong time thread

Wrong place, wrong time thread.

What Sup Forums media would have been popular if it had been released during another time or in another place?

I was watching pic related the other day an I couldn't help but feel like it would have been way more popular in a post-Trump world.

i think you mean a pre refugee crisis in europe reinforcing that america was right all along world
you're an idiot. play a record.

Did you... even watch the show? Immigration is just there to provide a setting, the main point of the show is culture clash.

I saw one episode of the show, and was super disappointed that it was more MacFarlene styled trash instead of the continuation of pic related.

The main problem is that the show isn't visually interesting in the slightest. It just looks ugly.

>post-Trump world
You mean four years from now? Or do you have a plan to speed things up?

If it was 2001, I'm sure we would've been all over this show

>post-Trump world
We are not even at now-Trump world.

This was a shit show made by another Northeastern liberal hack who doesn't know jack shit about Southwestern culture or understands the open border crisis and the effect it has had on all Americans, not just white Anglo "rednecks." Of course MacFaggot, like everybody on the left, still arrogantly thinks Hispanic means "brown foreign caricature who speaks fractured English," all while pretentiously bitching that Trump and Republicans and the Tea Party are allegedly "racist."

Fuck "60 Minutes." Neither Latino nor Muslim are races. Immigrants and illegal aliens are not the same fucking thing.

>four years
>not eight

You people still haven't learned.

He won't win a second term, Hillary will come back Stronger! #ImStillWithHer

>Mexico is already panicking that they can't take back all those illegals

Dilbert was based (The show NOT the horrible shorts) Was basically Family Guy before the cancelation teir.

Ugly Americans

What happened to Ugly Americans?

I don't remember even seeing the ending to it.

I doubt it would be popular in any world. People want to get away from the world by becoming invested in shows. Shoving politics in your face on your free time is a garbage idea to base a successful show off of.

maybe i'm mis-remembering, but wasn't that show decent?
did people really hate it?

Got canned season 2

it ended. comedy central went with brickleberry instead and it ended the next year

I heard that Daniel Tosh held his clip show hostage over them wanting to can Brickleberry instead so they had to do away with Ugly Americans.

its alot like something Netflix would have seeing how its very similar to bojack horseman