Gary Johnson

Does anyone else regret voting for him in 2012? Aside from his stupid policies, it's also annoying to see all these people talking about him, when they didn't even know he existed last election.

You didn't vote for him fag, your thread is transparent.

Watching the libertarians under Johnson turn increasingly into SJW's with some laissez faire economics is depressing.

I did vote for him, last election.

OR DIE HARD

>Im just like you
no

>artificial discussions popping up daily for the last 2 weeks

lads

stop

ron paul is the only libertarian we like around here

yeah i voted for him in 2012 and feel like an idiot. Romney would have been a great president.

Libertarianism died after Ron Paul retired.

Trump isn't gonna win, so I suggest you all vote for Johnson.

It's part of Hillary's strategy. The media also pushes the lie that he draws from both candidates.

>it's also annoying to see all these people talking about him, when they didn't even know he existed last election.

The liberal kike media pushed Gary Johnson into the spotlight when they thought he would be a Trump spoiler. Once the polls revealed that he spoiled more Hillary, the jews stopped covering him so much.

>I don't think trump is gonna win because that's what the media tells me
>let's ensure a hillary presidency by voting for someone who is literally unelectable
nice thinking, dumbass

As much as I dislike Mittens, we wouldn't be in such a shit place right now if he was in charge.

If Mittens was in charge we'd be just be ass-deep in Syria and Iran instead.

Syria, probably, Iran, I highly doubt. Shitt Romney doesn't seem the type to poke that hive. But mainly what I mean is that the president sets a cultural tone for the country. This SJW shit and BLM niggery wouldn't be flourishing under a Romney presidency.

Unironicly wish I had voted mitt

Yes it would, remember this shit started under Bush. It actually would've been best if Gore had won, the old school dems like clinton and gore tried to suppress the sjws.

If Mittens was in charge, we wouldn't have the Trump movement

Kek
You actually voted for this tard?

You might want to think about kys.

He would've been mediocre, and a huge war criminal, Gore would've been the best, he would've kept both the christfags and new school sjw dems at bay. Bush opened the door to the sjws, he was the worst president ever.

STOP LIKING THINGS I LIKE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>live free
>unless you're a baker, then you must bake cakes for whomever the government wants you to bake them

It started under Bush but it never took ground until the Nig took charge. Can you honestly say in '08 that what's happening now would be possible under a republican administration?

That's the only thing, I'm glad he lost. We wouldn't have Trump if Shitt lost.

If you go watch the libertarian debates, you'll see that gary was uniquely the most liberal libertarian by far, the others were far less sjw. He only won due to name recognition.

>war criminal

There is no such thing, faggot.

Do you honestly think it would be possible under a Hillary administration if hillary had won in '08? No way, the old school dems never believed the sjw bullshit, that's why the bernie supporters hate her. Hillary is 'pretending' now, but it's different. It was the disaster of Bush that gave us Obama in the first place, that's why Gore would've been better. Republicans are retards, they only know how to screw over a country, ensuring that even more sjw dems win in the future.

Fucking hell, I bet you curse Nader every day for helping Bush "steal" Florida.

Kys

Bush was shit, Gore would've been just as shit. We would've had more emphasis on MUH ENVIRMENT and more regulations.

I.E, would hillary have given a shit about trayvon, etc. She couldn't have cared less.

And so what? Who does that hurt? Bush polarized the sjws, and gave the country Obama. Obama would be nowhere if Gore had won.

Notice how you're saying this after the fact, yet you're praising romney? Yet you would vote for a cuck like jeb/cruz/rubio. lol You should vote for none of them.

Hillary pretending? Maybe. But even her pretending to give a shit gives more credence to these uppity negros and man children. It's just as bad, IMO.

Old School dems are dead, and their programs are what caused these shitskins and fags to feel empowered. They weren't based, they were hastening the downfall of western civilization for nigger votes

If given the choice of King Nigger or an ultracuck Romney or McCain, I'm choosing the ultracuck.

I'm an edgy teen who is voting for Johnson. I sound so smart and cool when i tell people I'm voting for Johnson because it's not Trump or Clinton tehe

Who should I vote for then? Who should I have voted for in the past?

I voted for him because both Mittens and Obongo were shit, and I fell for the "we can get 5% for FEC funding meme." Wew what a mistake. I'll never vote libertarian ever again.

Obama won't be an option in the future, so why are you talking about him? Why would you vote for KING SPIC?

Just vote libertarian as a protest.

No, Bush allowing the shitskins to come in, instead of deporting them and showing them their place is what let the sjws go mad. SJWs only understand brute force, cuckservatives only agitate them and make them angry, but don't do anything to actually defeat them.

It's 30,000 dollars at work.

Of course, it's totally not a party of sperglords

Cuckservatives are like cowards who poke a beehive, but refuse to exterminate the bees. All they do is make the sjws angry, and make life worse for everyone by making the sjws even more extreme, they're even worse than liberals.

Record: Corrected

So you'd rather someone who entertained the SJW's than piss them off? Because I'd argue giving them a platform is what causes them to be empowered.

Pre KingNig they were just fringe, now, they're mainstream and taking down the cultural fabric of America.

Bush signed the secure fence act, m8, cucked congress is who enforces it. Since '09 they haven't added to it. Why? King Nigger.

Again, Obama is an exception, no other dem is like that. Even the DNC docs say that talk about blm, but don't do anything for them or offer them any real policies, blm, by the way, is an obama creation.

the congress is republican and infested with KINGSPICS like cruz/rubio.

Nah, he didn't start showing his true colors until this election cycle. It's clear that him and others like him have hijacked the leadership of the libertarian party. Fortunately, based on the reaction he got at the convention, no one really likes him. He is hated by the free state project, and he is currently melting down.

It's clear that the libertarian party needs to get its shit together though, for fucks sake.

kek you're delusional.

No, you are, why do you think the bernie people hate hillary? Because Bill Clinton signed welfare reform, the crime bill, talked about illegal immigration, etc. all harshly when he governed. Then Bush came into power, and tried to compromise, and for the sjws it's never enough, they always want more and more, cuckservatives compromise with the sjws. dems try to hold them back.

Basically, when a cuckservative is in power, the sjw calls them out, and they go out of their way to 'prove they aren't racist, whereas with a normal dem (obama is not one), they just ignore them.

The democrats you are talking about are long gone. Democrats are the party of SJW enablers.

No, Republicans also are. Rubio was bending over backwards to the sjw media talking about 'how blacks were unfairly racially profiled', you would support him?

Sorry you're right it's in both parties.

I changed from the libertarian party to unaffiliated because this fucker hijacked the party. I wrote in Ron Paul in PA in 12' thinking that someone like Austin Peterson would grab the nomination in 16', but nah, they would rather have this whiny little cunt that can't even espouse free association. At least he's gonna take away from Clinton even more than Trump if he keeps his shit up.

Ron Paul wasn't full on libertarian since he believed in controlled borders, which is perfectly reasonable and I think he was going to make up some of the tax cuts through tariffs which is inherently protectionist.

Honestly we shouldn't be looking for who is libertarian but who adheres to the constitution and the idea of limited government.

With that said the only person that catches my eye this election is Darrell Castle.