Who is best Slade?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Afk4OGOKaUw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> not including Smallville
Pleb

Deathstroke.

Joe Manganiello

I love the outfit design of Teen Titans cartoon Slade. But I'm not so sure about which had the best personality.

I don't particularly care about the actor, but I am SO happy that Deathstroke will finally get some mainstream exposure.

at the very least it will rekindle the fanfic community to write some more Slade/Terra lemons

Fuck dude he was a little old bald man. Doesn't even rate.

None of them are perfect.

Ron Perlman had a great performance as Slade, but his character was just a generic evil mastermind. Manu Bennett also killed it, but his motivation of MUH SHADO was ill-conceived and nonsensical.

Beware the Batman had a nice mix of working as a mercenary while also having a penchant for elaborate revenge schemes, but his motivation was shit and the voice sucked.

I guess I'll go with the Arkham games, even if they shat the bed with him in Arkham Knight.

2003 Titans.

Hear me out. I recently rewatched the whole series, and knowing now about the origins of the character, I agree that in a lot of ways he's barely Slade. In particular rather than being a mercenary he's just a super villain for the sake of being a super villain. The robot ninja mooks don't really make much sense either.

But despite those oddities, he's voiced by Ron Perlman.

Ron Perlman, man.

Identity Crisis Slade. Literally unbeatable.

Dude he was beyond Death's Stroke

Arrow version was pretty baller
youtube.com/watch?v=Afk4OGOKaUw

Prieststroke is literally the best book the character has ever been in.

Shut up retard.

He was beyond death's stroke

yep

>his motivation of MUH SHADO was ill-conceived and nonsensical.

Agreed. Arrow relies WAY too much on killing off random female characters to motivate people. That and Oliver does something dumb again.

But he should BE Death's stroke.

Not to mention the drug that magically makes him evil.

Let's be fair.

The drug made him crazy. Which made it real easy for him to slide into evil territory.

me

The design sucked, but Injustice had a pretty cool Slade.

Teen Titans

>his motivation of MUH SHADO was ill-conceived and nonsensical.
True, but it allowed for that violent symmetry when he did the same thing to Ollie with his mother and his sister. He earned how fucking sadistically pissed off he was when he was screaming for Ollie to choose.

I liked him a lot more when he was just Ollie's buddy on the island, but I'm biased. The Odyssey was my favorite episode of the first season.

From where are the 3 that seem to be from a video game? I at least know one of them is from Arkham Origins.

Also the one besides Arrow Deathstroke. I can't tell from what cartoon he is.

This cover always stayed with me after seeing it over and over again at my 90s LCL.

The name was the best.
DeathStroke The Terminator.

Was he a terminator? But I don't see any robots. What kind of a hero is named DeathStroke?

To be a kid pre-internet was the best.

Forgot my image

1st row 2nd column is Arkham Origin
1st row 4th is MK vs DC
bottom right is from the Injustice game

the one next to Arrow Slade is from the Son of Batman movie

Stay salty my friend.

Ron Perlman's creepy pedophile vibe was as far as you can get from generic evil mastermind. It may not be comic Slade but it was amazing.

Slade is canonically a pedo in the comics. That's not the issue people have with TT Slade.

The one voiced by Ron Perlman obviously.

Creepy pedo Slade isn't just a 'vibe' in the comics. He's a card carrying statutory rapist.

Definitely not Young Justice ponytail Deathstroke