Registered Republicans overwhelmingly voted for a Clinton Foundation donor

>Registered Republicans overwhelmingly voted for a Clinton Foundation donor
>Sup Forums is all-in for a kike-loving crypto-leftist and fell hook, line, and sinker for his gargantuan shilling campaign
>Every response to this thread will be some variant of "$0.25 has been deposited to your account," or "Thanks for Correcting the Record™!"

This is agent Goldstein; repeat, this is agent Goldstein: no need to shut it down, all is going exactly according to plan.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=1492034&privcapId=2522804
youtube.com/watch?v=ZrHNMNN_jkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=K45-9oimA9w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Then why are the globalists expending so much time energy and money to stop him shill?

Nationalist Jew vs Globalist Jew.

Thank you for Correcting The Record™
$0.03 has been paid into your account

>Then why are the globalists expending so much time energy and money to stop him shill?
I don't know, but I doubt it's related to all the time energy and money he's spending to fuck you over with globalism; it wouldn't make much sense to go after someone who aligns with their interests perfectly. Unless, you know, they're trying to build a phony "anti-establishment" narrative around him, or something

They're not. They're only making you think they are, dumbass. Steven Mnuchin, Trump's Campaign Finance Chairman is extremely close with George Soros. He received $1 BILLION from George Soros to start Dune Capital. Probably just a coincidence amirite?

bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=1492034&privcapId=2522804

I guess he has a good chance of winning then.
I am now a chump for Trump.

Jew here. We got you now you goy bastards.

Sup Forums worships Israel. This isn't anything new.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZrHNMNN_jkQ

That's why they hate Obama so much.

0.25 Shekels have been deposited to your account

oy vey, this one knows too much

>dude Drumpf ayy lmao
>w-wait why do you still support him?
>wahh why won't you support globalists anymore wahhhhhh
because we wised up to your globalist neocon kike tricks

youtube.com/watch?v=K45-9oimA9w

There's a difference between Israeli Jews and Liberal, Zionist, Wallstreet and media Jews you know.

Nobody HillShills for free. Nobody.

Sounds like a smart businessman who can read the lay of the land, and do what he needs to to make a profit.

I don't care bitch.

You guys keep missing the point. Let me spell it out for you. I am voting for Trump because you hate him, and I hate you. See how it works? I utterly fucking despise to my very core you globalist cocksucking motherfucking traitors who have trashed this country from coast to coast. If Trump angers or worries or saddens, or even just annoys you, then he must be doing something right, and has earned my vote.

Trump is a masterfully trained Democrat mole.

Hillary's camp is the one that knew they could destroy the republican party by shining the flashlight on it's worst elements.

I personally hate him because he has no personality, supports racial violence and has the limpest wrist when it comes to foreign policies