Is there a more pure woman in the Seven Kingdoms?

Is there a more pure woman in the Seven Kingdoms?

>Is pure to her family
>Doesn't have sex outside of bloodline
>Only has had sex with Jamie

Dream waifu.

Alright now that last one is just patently false

but she never slept with robert on the show. in fact its quite clear throughout season 1 they both aren't interested in each other and robert fucks his whores and cersi remains loyal and faithful to jamie.

>Pure
>Used to finnish of a fat guy with her mouth even though she hated him
>Uses sex as a bribe as well as a weapon
>Has had numerous sexual partners at the same time
Yeah, she sure is pure alright.

but she was fucking her cousin while jaime was away. Jaime is the only one to say that he's never fucked anyone but her

Why would Robert think her kids were his if he never fucked her?

Except she did. She explicitly talks about how Robert fucks her when he's drunk and that she always finishes him off "in other ways".

You poor stupid blind crippled fool. Must I spell out every little thing for you? Very well. Cersei is a lying whore, she's been fucking Lancel and Osmund Kettleblack and probably Moon Boy for all I know.

Nice!

damn.. never thought of that. maybe he knows they're not his but doesn't want to admit it? it would be humilating after all, plus, there are rumours throughout the kingdom that cersi has been fucking jamie for a long time.

I ain't talking about the books you dumb clouded fucks. I'm talking about the show because the show is the only thing that matters. and in the show, cersi and robert never fuck and have always hated each other.

If Robert knew the kids weren't his he would literally have them killed along with Cersei. That was kind of a huge plot point in season 1 - Ned only got fucked over because he warned Cersei to escape with the children because he knew the truth.

Lol is there a bigger fucking cuck in all the seven kingdoms than Jamie?

>Is pure to her family
>Doesn't have sex outside of bloodline
>Cersei

>damn.. never thought of that.
Do you have ADD or something? Cersei explains this in detail during the show. Learn to pay attention!

The second episode Cersei talks to Catelyn about how she lost a child, a beautiful black haired boy

>and moonboy for all I know

Damn, I forgot about Moon Boy

Who she probably poisoned or smothered btw considering what Jaime told Loras.

Fucking heartless cunt, no wonder women like her.

Oberyn hit that

Jorah

Gendry

>>Doesn't have sex outside of bloodline

Showfags are cancer

cersei explicitly mentions that she came into robert's whore gangbangs when he was black out drunk and just jerked him off and he never noticed.
although wasn't their miscarriaged child robert's?

She fucked her cousin

Actually you got that wrong. She mentions that every now and then Robert stumbles into her bed while drunk and has sex with her. But she never lets her nut inside her vagina but "finished him off in other ways".

They also have a custom of fucking publically after a wedding with lots of witnesses. That time Robert probably came inside her.

Cersei fucked twinkcel Lannister

ITT: mad cucks grasping at blowjobs
>It doesn't matter if you raise your bull's offspring if she sucks your dick once in a blue moon

No one here made that claim. Did you even bother to read the thread before you decided to shitpost about your cuckhold fascination?

KettleBLACKED

>Muh blowjobs
>Muh vag bribe
>They actually mean something
Okay chump, I'll sell you a peak at my GF's vag if you give me everything you control as the leader of a super-power state.

Here's your (You)

>Lancel and Osmund Kettleblack and probably Moon Boy for all I know

the only pure waifu that matters

In the books she gets fingerbanged and has her titty licked until orgasm by one of her female servants.

Which reminds me. Cersei has a lesbian experience and fingerbangs Taena Merryweather to climax, so that's another one Cersei has had sex with. Even though she stayed completely dry troughout the whole thing.