ITT actors that automatically improve any movie they're in

ITT actors that automatically improve any movie they're in.

I'll start.

those dubs don't lie. I'll probably see Blade Runner just for big dick dave

Fuck Batista. He's a piece of shit.
"Sex addict" who openly fucked around on his wife when she was dying from cancer.

/ourguy/

Undertaker pls go

ugly gook i could kill him im a 5'8 black powerlifter and black belt judo jitsu practicioner i would destroy him i would i would e at him ass alive i swear in my momma

>gook
Isn't Bautista a Spanish name?

Is he supposed to contain that beautiful hog in his pants just because his wife is feeling under the weather??

Dude was living the rock star life on the road and his wife physically couldn't have sex. I'd ask what would you do but you wouldn't know because the last time you went on "tour" it was from your greasy computer chair to the fridge.

t. bautista

Mads Mikkelsen

kek

He was literally the only good part of Guardians of the Galaxy 2

blown the fuck out

Currently watching it. Agree 100%

i cant stand that overrated fuck desu

>Fuck Batista.
Totally would. Imagine fucking that beefy bear of a man. I hope he cuddles after.

Sorry your movies aren't anywhere as successful as anything Batista is in, Dwayne.
Go be a side character in another one of Vin's Fast and Furious movies.

Rock is probably a piece of shit too, but Batista does not deserve to be a star.

That movie was great. But either way, Bautista made it even better

ya ding dong diddly seething ya pinhead

Alpha as fuck.

Good God show some mercy lad

Still kills me thinking about the way he left the WWE. But glad to see hes on to better things.

v nice

HAHAHAHA! WHAT A FUNNY JOKE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! IT'S SO FUNNY GUYS! IT'S SO FUNNY THAT YOU THINK THAT, AHAHAHA!

Fun fact, Bautists absolutely hates his performance there and physically cringes if he sees a single second of himself in that flick, says he can literally see how nervous he was and it's too embarassing for him.

Samefag