Brock Turner. whats the real story on this guy? can anyone drop a red pill?

Brock Turner. whats the real story on this guy? can anyone drop a red pill?

>drunk college idiots leave a party
>drunk college idiots start fooling around
>drunk college idiots find an alley
>drunk college idiot passes out
>college idiots walk by
>drunk college idiot had a boyfriend
>oy vey, it's rape
>democrat judge gives soft sentence
>let out early for penetrated rectum syndrome

Dude got drunk with a chick at a party, they went out back and she passed out during happy time and some dudes found Brock playing with her twat. In the morning she remembered she had a boyfriend and cried rape.

He got a pitiful sentence of 3 months for 'rape' mostly because everyone knew the girl was full of shit.

>Two drunk fucks hookup
>They walk out of bar to finger eachother in an alley way like classy people
>She "blacks out" for a minute and comes to
>Two dudes come by and Brocky runs off
>She has a BF, wasn't cool with the fingering when she came to
>.... Raaaaapppppeeeeee
>the media literally never mentions what went down, just that he's a rich, white, straight, cis male and his privilege got him off

Who cares, he'll be dead inside of a week. Screenshot this.

Feminists crying about "muh 3 months" fail to accurately take into account how much the public hates sex offenders. Whether he deserves it or not, he'll be hanging from a tree by sunday, mark my words.

I really don't give a shit about the faggot. He probably sexually assaulted and would've raped her if no one had seen them.

As usual, the typical SJW White hate shit stepped in. But this guy does seem like a sheltered cunt so I'm not defending him

Probably not but his entire life is ruined.

>no business will ever hire him due to image concerns
>best degree would be something online
>zero social value and a sex offender means no gf
>family will start to resent him because he can't provide for himself, always leeching
>everyone around him becomes hated just by association
>if he ever has kids he can't go to their school or let them have sleepovers

An Ivy League athlete just condemned himself to a life or loneliness.
Idk why people are upset about a short jail time. The rest of his conscious life is a prison sentence.

> screencap this

He'll an hero by years end.

Also quite probable, death would be the easy way out at this point for him. I don't understand the butthurt, he'll either be lynched or kill himself because of all the shit you mentioned. Only complete fucking idiots with their whole "muh rape culture" think he's going to be going back to life as normal, he's finished.

>23 year old women goes and hangs out with college freshmen
>gets blasted
>finds the closest freshmen who is also fucked up out of his mind
>they stumble outside while puking and making out
>they go to the park
>he starts fingering her
>she passes out from alcohol poisoning
>he is too drunk to notice
>gets tackled by some swedes
>is vilified for raping her

i feel for the kid. i got fucked up one time and beat the shit out of an ra, and i can't even remember it. i don't even remember the incident, i just remember bits and pieces and waking up in the back of a police car. it's scary and violating to not know what happened to you when you were blacked out, but its punishment enough. the fact his life is ruined forever and that he spent three months in federal fucking prison is unjust

no he won't

no one knows what the fuck happened that's why he got 3 months

I think he will. Fair or not is irrelevant, the public thinks he is guilty and thats all that ,atters when it comes to the mob mentality of him being punished.

Further more it has been made significantly worse for him by serving only 3 months instead of 10+ years (idk what a typical rape sentence is, but lets call it that). Not only does the public want more punishment, but they still remember and who he is is still very much in the publics mind. I had at least 10 people shitposting on normiebook about it last night (in fucking australia), instead if he got out in 2026 it would almost be a case of "literally who?" for everyone except those closest.

So i think him being summarily executed by a mob of angry people is quite on the cards. And even if it doesn't as mentioned, his life is ruined anyway and may just an hero to end it all.

Did he deserve prison? Not my place to say, i don't know the details. However, what i do know is that the public despises all manner of sex offender and they will make it their mission to make sure he knows it.

He deserved a harsher sentence but tbqh his entire life is fucked and his name will be spoken alongside the likes of Adolf Hitler forever so he'll end up paying for his crime in full either way.

The real problem here is feminazis getting another bogeyman to throw at people.

he can always go military

Good point aussie. Even if say, it was 1 or 2 years, it would actually be better because the public has a short attention span.

>first offenders get light sentences
>rich offenders get light sentences
>everybody gets time off for good behavior as long as they don't get in a fight and go to the hole

not much to see here

Public despises sex offenders if they were white

If he were black it wouldn't have made the news. If he were Muslim he'd be allowed to keep raping.

The media jumped all over this story because they had been begging for a "rich white privileged male" to be guilty of "rape" and make it all about male privilege instead of the actual circumstances of the case.

He's very average looking. All he's going to have to do is change his name and do you honestly think anyone not personally involved is even going to remember this in a years time?

physically he could probably qualify for one of the most elite units

but would they hire a freshly convicted rapist ?

He was convicted of sexual assault, not rape.

ask people who want to attack brock because they percieve an injustice if they would kill him and see how they react.

if they don't want him to die then say that they shouldn't be advocating violence against someone who was seen as innocent by a jury.

If yes say that they're against due process and fascist.

>willingly be around crazy women trained to use guns

Yeah, that's gonna work great for him.

>college idiot(s)
bitch was like 29

okay, that wouldn't trouble Navy SEALs if he tried to join ?

I dont think the Navy memes care about that, as long as he can kill someone with efficiency then he should be fine.

Mediocre athlete aspiring to go to med school gets his life handed to him on a silver platter. Thinks he can do what he wants and finger bags an unconscious chick. Society no longer tolerates this (unless you're an exceptional athlete)

There's your red pill.

>Navy memes
I mentioned SEALs because Brock is an olympic level swimmer

that's not a bad career at all

He finger banged his drunk gf by a dumpster after a party. No joke. That was his horrible crime

Here is an even better rundown of the case.

The thing is, shit like this happens every weekend on EVERY college campus. I'm not defending it, but if they truly wanted to prevent rape, they'd create awareness of all the degeneracy happening at every college.

He did nothing wrong

Maybe he could become a Sup Forums moderator

He'll have to move to another country. But even that isn't hugely easy - even shitty countries check criminal records these days.

Then again apparently he got quite wild with her.

Not sure about the source but... they found her with twings and rocks inside her vagina.

Well that's what happens when you vote Clinton. Clearly the family paid the judges off to let him off early following the example of Hillary Clinton who teaches that as long as you pay and accept money from the right people, everything's fine.

>Woman hitting a man
>assault charges

According to the law drunk people can't consent. So technically they raped each other.

Is that actually the law? I thought it was just new age college shit like all the other posters I saw at university.