Prove this wrong

prove this wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yAAq2EQLBkY
youtube.com/watch?v=H19MQ9E-ft8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>if you kill your enemies they win

ok

Why is it so easy for muslims to become terrorists then?

Am I being threatened?

If you don't let me steal your car, I'm going to kill everyone on the block. If that happens it's your fault.

I make fun of Christians all the time, but you don't see any shooting up churches and beheading people in the name of Jesus Christ.

Isn't it the point of a hijab to cover the hair?

Wtf is this bitch even doing?

This triggered me, could you include trigger warnings on your posts please?

>upgrade to niqab, please

What an ugly, hook nosed, fat bitch.
Fucking taliban should have done a better job.

this.

holy shit shes basically saying "we are a bunch of sensitive assholes and we will blow you up if you disrespect us"

id seriously be afraid to call a muslim an idiot. they'd probably detonate a bomb right then and there

>if you treat your enemies bad they win

>he's offensive and dangerous

Does she even have the brain capacity to form a real argument centered around politics?

Is her brain damage really this bad?

>provoke them and they become terrorists

non argument levels off the charts

Translation:
Sharia law or else we fucking kill you

Yeah it really made me think....

all mudslimes are terrorist.

well, she IS one of the most progressive and secular muslims out there, so it figures she would affirm it by revealing so much more skin than most

no they just cover the demon jews in gold so they can find all that shit

they aren't even real christians anymore

Sounds like a threat. Someone oughta shoot this dumb bitch.

If Muslims are so volatile that they go to war because of criticism, then this is proof they cannot exist in a free society.

>comply or die

i pick death, come at me habib, fuck your sharia bullshit and fuck your message

I'm a fan of that since I'm better with gunplay than any muzzie scum. Even CIA operatives I've seen video of. They're extremely vulnerable and not suited for combat. It's not surprise they succeed in this pussified world.

If the duel came back in any form, I'd be putting muslims to sleep daily.

>If you kill your enemies, they win.

>woman
Opinion discarded

>BETTER NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT ISLAM OR ELSE.

Are they serious?

>Don't make Muslims mad or else...

So Clinton's security strategy is to cower in fear and yield this nation to Sharia law.

That's just swell.

Stop responding to these shitty slide threads please general population ty

Use sage always

Underrated post
Also
/Thread

Fucking mudslimes cant even finish the job
>Woman under sharia
>no school for you
>gets shot in the fucking face and survives disfigured.
>MUH WOMYNZ
>Western world performs facial surgery and saves this ugly twats face.
>Feminists claim she is strong and independent.
>The mudslime claims that islam is a religion of peace and all westerners are bigots even though they tried to kill her and are going after her head,

It may be correct, but it doesn't mean it's right.

Anyone who insights violence from being triggered (especially relating to religion) should be shot on the spot no questions asked.

Still doesn't change the fact that if they were all suddenly turned to ashen glass nothing of value would be lost

>get shot in the head
>become nobel prize winner
>paraded around as what islam is all about

that sounds like a sugar coated anti-islamic quote

probably trying not to get shot for speaking against Islamic culture again

does sharia law = shia? i thought islam was under 2 branches....sunni and shia

>the more you speak against men and the patriarchy, the more rapists it will create

>we can't defend ourselves, it's what the terrorists want!

This isn't real, right? Simpsons has been some of the biggest leftist propaganda shoved down the US's throat over the last couple decades.

>dont you dare criticize our religion of peace
>or we'll start indiscriminately torturing you all to death

Muslims are a disease on civilization. They need to be ruthlessly and mercilessly exterminated down to the last man woman and child.

Agreed. I never meet a true christian.
Most Christians just pick and choose what they want to follow out of the bible.

Only way to be a good person in modern society is to not follow everything your religious book tells you to do.

>please don't insult my religion of peace or we'll kill you

nah the original was about scottish people I think

Islam is a religion that's so weak that it can't even stand up to criticism.

Islamists should welcome all criticism of Islam. If Islam is as "great" as it supposedly is, then it will withstand all criticism.

But Islamists are afraid to put Islam to the test, because they know it won't stand up to the test.

The more militant Islamists are about criticism, the more scared they are that their religion is weak, and the more cowardly they become.

It's amazing a couple minutes in ms paint can do!

Why doesn't this theory apply to White Nationalists?

No, her strategy is to distinguish radicals from muslims, which is the proper way to do it.

If you speak out against an entire religion, benign people of that religion (any religion) will rise up and defend themselves. This is no-brainer bullshit, 'tardfarm.

no the words shia and sharia dont share the same etymology. afaik sharia law as a concept is universal to sunna and shia - the root of the word sharia is common with the word for legislation, it just means religion-derived law generically

:D

It's like a fucking threat, its like saying we're being held hostage.

>only works in sci-fi
>"works" by hero hearing voices in his head
>obi-wan was more powerful alive... didn't really do much after death...
Obi-wan was just bluffing... Darth Vader called him out on his bluff... the end.

just noticed that's apparently a swingset

Yes, which is why we have massive waves of Christian, Buddhist, Jewish, Hindi, and Native tribal terrorist attacks when they are bashed every single night relentlessly on television......

Oh wait....

youtube.com/watch?v=yAAq2EQLBkY

just found out that Indonesia is the most muslim populous country. What the fuck? for sure thought it would be a middle eastern country

There's nothing to prove wrong. Muzzies get their fee-fees hurt like no one else.

theres only like 250mil arabs but 1.5bil muslims

Your best country in that area would be Burma, where people actually kill those islamic invaders.

they fuck like rabbits

since they are so far away from the source it's not as degenerate or dangerous

Hiding some sorta brainwashing implant on the back of her head.

So we stop bitching about Islam, and they'll stop raping women, chopping peoples heads off, burning people alive, killing innocent civilians all over the world....OHWAITNO.

No one bitch about Islam before 9/11, we had other shit to complain about. Sand niggers started this, the only viable solution is nuclear weapons.

Pretty sure if we glassed over the majority of muslim countries, the world would as a whole, be better off.

youtube.com/watch?v=H19MQ9E-ft8

>do what we want or we'll blow you up
fuck her and all her breed,

God dammit.

How can people read this AND spread and preach it like something to adhere to?

"The more you speak against Islam and against all Muslims, the more terrorists will it create." Now, I want you to imagine this quote being said by the late Bin Laden or as text in an ISIS propaganda video. Or to play the devil's advocate, a church speaking of Christianity. What would anyone's reaction be? They would be horrified, disgusted, and perhaps even terrified.

There is no way one could phrase this sentence in a way that is not morally outrageous. She does not say criticize. She does not say refute. She doesn't even say humiliate, insult, or slander.

She says speak against. Simply speak against. Do people think of the future? How things affect others in the longterm? Does nobody see, from this quote alone, how a large enough Islamic population will conflict with nearly every western or liberal value? This line could be straight from the Quaran.

The more you speak against Islam and against all Muslims, the more terrorists will it create. I want you to imagine if a US presidential candidate shared this with millions.

so youre saying muslims in indonesia don't obey sharia law?

>Malalalalalala Jihad says if you call the religion of hate bad it will create bad people
((((They)))) only gave her a nobel prize because she was "muh wimminz rights" and a mudslime

>prove this wrong

There won't be any muslims if there aren't any muslims.

JUST

Moderate Muslims are just one insult away from blowing themselves up.

i think a lot of muslims esp in backwater countries are muslim in name only and know hardly anything about their religion. dont know about indonesians but kosovars ive known were like that, for instance

>DA J00S

Wtf...i hate not getting blown up now.

well the country itself is secular doe from what I've heard is very divided between traditional muslims and more modern muslims

Know the prophet muhammad, and you know muslims.

Mohammad's behavior is sacred to muslims and all of it is allowed.

mass murder, rape, torture, you name it, Mo did it. Muslims believe it is their sacred duty to do as Mo did.

>muslims are one mean comment away from becoming genocidal maniacs
>Move them in next door to your children

Do you know who Neville Chamberlain is?

Also, Taqiyya.

But I thought terrorism had nothing to do with Islam?

Kek

Well nobody talks about black on black crime, doesn't seem to stop it.

>don't disagree with our ideology or we will resort to force and violence

rly makes me go hmm, y'know

If Muslims are a couple of bad words away from blowing themselves up, they weren't peaceful to begin with. I like how she's basically admitting Muslims are violent by nature.

Mormons are retarded and their beliefs are stupid.

I could say that anywhere on earth and at worst be asked firmly to leave. I would not be beheaded for drawing an unflattering portrait of Joseph Smith.

It's not all religions.

>nobel prize winner
fucking kek

What are we supposed to do thank them for blowing us up? The cause of terrorism is not our resistance to it.

It's not wrong.
And that's the point.

you ever heard of fundies m8

They got polygamy right.

"Questioning Muslim violence will only lead to more Muslim violence, so just accept it!"

Just like the Mayor of Londonstania

Obama is a muslim

You heard it guys, the average Muslim is a campaign speech away from joining a murderous totalitarian caliphate.

Of course, who else could forget Groundskeeper Achmed.

There is no proving it wrong because its not correct.

why does he have a portrait of the second plane about to strike the twin towers?

No, the more people will stop fucking converting to islam and the more people will start to realize that they are being feed bullshit on the subject, that it is a heretical faith of a warlord-pedophile.

Fucking hell...

>No, her strategy is to distinguish radicals from muslims, which is the proper way to do it.
Nope. Mainstream Muslim beliefs are anti-American at their core.

This

>Kill terrorists
>more pop out of the woodwork
>kill those terrorists too

We should take it a step further and wipe the children off the planet, so they won't become terrorists.

>t. Religion of peace

Did she actually retweet this? Holy shit. Fuck Islam, fuck Hillary, and fuck liberals.