Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7W33HRc1A6c&t
youtube.com/watch?v=i9CjBtv7j78
youtube.com/watch?v=5-bYw9whpd4
youtu.be/kJ4SSvVbhLw
youtube.com/watch?v=LQ8Nr3_2724
youtube.com/watch?v=FSHoxWaVeto
youtube.com/watch?v=39QqbDyJvWE
dailymotion.com/playlist/x48uen_comedy-movies_george-carlin-stand-up-comedy-collection/1#video=x3i94ce
youtube.com/watch?v=E7Fe3blRKU0
youtube.com/watch?v=pDOwj_9iF-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because he hates himself.

Liberal faggot who spent too much time around other ultra liberal faggots and lost his mind. At a point he stopped being a comedian and became a hate preacher for the left

Contrarian boomer faggot who inherited a much better country than he left his descendants.

Thankfully he's been largely forgotten now.

Only the white ones

i like him

hes pretty funny and a lot of what he says is true
his act did become a complete shilling show for his beliefs at a point though

What went wrong? How did we go from the greatest straight to the worst generation?

You that line Bane says to Batman? "Victory has made you weak."

t. dittohead

Because half of americans are wrong. And the great thing about america is being able to have that opinion.

Because most of us are contemptible, mindless, shitheads, and this board is a prime example of it.

Alot of his best scenes have become memes now but hes a funny guy. I dont know why he triggers Americans so much, he has a range of views not just another douche following blind liberalism
This is one of my favorites

youtube.com/watch?v=7W33HRc1A6c&t

>boomer
>born in 1937

he hated any group with their own hats
so he would have hated pussyhats and magapedes

This is true shit. People don't give him enough credit.
>and the greatest arrogance of all, save the planet. What? Are these fucking people kidding me? Save the planet? We don't even know how to take care of ourselves yet. We haven't learned to care for one another, but we're gonna save the fucking planet?

He's dead. He doesn't do much of anything nowadays but he hated people in general, I'd say.

Bra-fucking-vo Nolan

Everyone hates Americans.

He used to be loved by Sup Forums before it went full neocon

>le good times make weak men deus vult faec
fuck off back to Sup Forums retard

>he was 20 in 1957
>I hope you ungrateful little shits enjoy not getting to live in the white nation I got to! CHECK THAT PRIVILEGE
FUCK THAT SENILE LIBERAL

>Excess doesn't lead to sloth
>Bread and circuses is something only observed by neo-nazis
>Only neo-nazis complain about hedonism

>"When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat." >- George Carlin

He didn't hate americans, he hated normies.

>implying you aren't just as bad as all the """sloths""" you whine about
>implying complaining about this isn't THE SAME FUCKING THING as "le wrong generation" fedora tippers
kill yourself. no one will miss you.

Because it's deserved.

Here he blames normies wanting shitty gadgets instead of freedom for the decline of America, he says the ideas of the founding fathers were of greater importance than their owning slaves and not letting women vote, and generally blames (((hedonistic consumerism))) for the decline of our society.

>dude just ignore it and let someone else handle it :^)

boomer logic at work

>I'm a sloth
No, I actually live my life apart from hedonism. You should try it.
>Le wrong generation
Except I'm not complaining about the quality of music, I'm complaining about the quality of people overall.
>Dude if you complain about the zeitgeist of your age you're a scrub lmao
An hero

Hi Shareblue. Glad to see you're still getting work.

>anyone who says something I don't like is a paid shill

(((The greatest goyration))) was shit too but boomers were a literal cancer generation overall.

youtube.com/watch?v=5-bYw9whpd4
my favorite rant

>y yea yy you tell them

>but wait! There's more!

He just hates stupid people, America has a lot of them

>but look at my conspiracy theory screencaps from Sup Forumseddit!
kill yourself my man.

>expecting some butthurt Sup Forumssmoker to know what Carlin's views were instead of just kneejerking because of muh jesus

*slow claps*
I too, get my morals and political teachings from capeshit and kid's superhero movies.
*tips fedora and does some h*lla epic backflips away*

>the only reply to my post is your anger at the imagined ignorance of some other user

Maybe he watched the video and decided not to reply because he is reexamining his own attitudes. Try to contribute to a constructive board consciousness instead of divisive flame wars.

HA HA DISREGARD THAT I SUCK COCKS

Hey Sup Forums guys, refute this
youtu.be/kJ4SSvVbhLw

>eight years in the grave and George is still triggering right wing pussies

Replace all references to americanism with references to zionism.

Not him but why do people always yell "conspiracy theory!" when they have no argument? "Conspire" is a real word in the dictionary, meaning its something that some people actually do.

because Sup Forumsedditors have shown they have no idea what a shill or "shareblue" is and delude themselves into thinking there is a Sup Forums wide conspiracy going on to subvert their redpozzing.

but mainly because "hello shareblue" isn't an argument in the first place and doesn't deserve an argument in response.

So in your view the republican politicians aren't "zionist" puppets?

He don't hate americans. He hates stupidity.

Nothing in my post even suggests that, I was just pointing out that all the rhetoric in that video is right up Sup Forumss alley if you replace the adjective.

Is this your first day at consensus cracking community college?

>the left thinks their party isn't complicit and doesn't advocate for the same things

remember too big to fail. libturds love corporate welfare.

He doesn't tho. Watch enough of his content and he hates both sides really

Sameshill.

>implying he was "the left" and believed in the system on any level

There's obvious shills on Sup Forums, for both sides. Maybe not here, maybe not now, but to imply they don't exist entirely is dumb.

>"they own everything they own the land"

that sounds like sovereign citizen talk something the left actively despises

He didn't mind profiting from the system. He should have done stand up comedy in public places for free.

>shilling for a skellington
retard

Sovereign citizens are still too obscure for a cogent stance by either mainstream political tent. They are generally treated as unabomber and manson cult tier in any media representation regardless of partisan tendencies.

>yes yes one of the largest social media sites on the planet surely doesn't have web 2.0 marketers, shareblue shills, CTR shills, etc etc
>you stupid tinfoiler what are you thinking

well the media leans heavily left and statist so I draw my conclusion from there. Not like liberals deviate much from what they are told their opinion should be anyways.

imagine being this stupid

They dont, Sup Forums is just contrarian as fuck

No, I've actually graduated with a 4 year degree from an accredited university. If you watched or understood the video you would realize the zionist substitution wouldn't work and make it so uncomprehending most Sup Forumstards wouldn't use that cop-out

>nobody could dare disagree with ME unless they're being paid to!
what a narcissistic cocksucker
Sup Forums has never been and will never be your echo chamber you dumb bitch
if it bothers you that much make your own website

Most people are passive receivers of consensus opinion after decades of electric judaism. The internet was the last great hope for redeeming the public from mindless consumerism, but increasingly digital technology is being transformed into yet another passive platform for media indoctrination. The very great majority of people regardless of their self-identified politics have been maximally domesticated since the dawn of the 20th century, and only in the last 20 years has there been any sign of humanity recuperating the psychological agency it lost.

We begin osing ground again the more we adopt the polarized media narrative being adapted to the internet with social media.

who with a brain doesnt?

tHIS WOULD NEVER BE BROADCAST TODAY.

FATSHAMER- yOu should be ashamed of yourself

Jews and white guilt with shabbos goy.
youtube.com/watch?v=LQ8Nr3_2724
youtube.com/watch?v=FSHoxWaVeto

This.
If you want to find the truth you need to sift through all the shit the proponents, detractors, and neutrals say. Somewhere in this mess, usually in the middle where the 3 overlap, you'll be able to find the truth. Doubt everything, find your own light.

Because they're shit. He's a broken clock.

>mfw i started the /gcg/ george carlin general on Sup Forums
>mfw youtube views of him rose into millions
>no one will fucking believe me
>i´m not even american
i just wanted to redpill the mass

>no proof
Cool story, bro.

Youtube vids of his rose into the millions way before Sup Forums existed. The american dream routine in particular.

I was the person who documented and exposed the shillbot connection between Sup Forums and Sup Forums threads back in 2013.

AMA

>implying you need proof in this mongolian throat singing troupe
I believe you

thanks. it´s sad that i lost the pasta with the links but i stopped the general when religious people hijacked my threads all the time. I love how many Georgie threads popped up after that. This one youtuber got the hype from him and made a top 10 video of him.
youtube.com/watch?v=39QqbDyJvWE
he reuploaded it after i commented on it how everybody should downvote it for cencoring georgie for the extra views.
I´m proud like a father to see videos of him gaining over 10mil views.
Here is a Collection of his specials:
dailymotion.com/playlist/x48uen_comedy-movies_george-carlin-stand-up-comedy-collection/1#video=x3i94ce

H E R

T
U
R
N

And he's responsible for his generation being shitty....

And if anything you're being the contrarian famalam

Yankees are the pitfall of Occident: truly barbarians to me

You mean why 'did' he hate American so much. He's dead now.

he hates ignorant people. americans just were the most ignorant. He still said that he loves the country and would not want to be else where. We just give up our values and individuality for the extra money what drives everybody with a soul crazy. that´s why he talked of the las vegas audience as dead people. they would laugh but not fully understand how fucked we are. ignorance prevents us of looking behind the curtain. One message similar to the truman show. He took his comedy into the extreme to punch ignorance out of our brain as hard as he can.

like I give a fuck about that cunt
nice deflection though you crybaby faggot

>muh excess soften men
>anime
>unemployed
>can't run for more than ten minutes

come on now

idk man

>yee booiiii

>admits she's obsessed with pooping

>Victory has defeated you

ftfy

that one guy cut his own legs off when i realised he wants to be a tranny. way more disturbing imo.

*when he

Why does Sup Forumstard arguing look more like a nervous breakdown? At some point they stop communicating in a recognisably human way and just fall back into repetitive picture spam.

>Sup Forums doesnt know yet

youtube.com/watch?v=E7Fe3blRKU0

youtube.com/watch?v=pDOwj_9iF-0

Even small businesses have internet shills, what makes you think a political party wouldn't?

Why must you ruin a Carlin thread?

spot on

That is such a great impression, damn

Sup Forums is a really reactionary defensive place because of all the shill spam

>liberal
>george carlin

I'll never understand this shit.

Found the retard, everyone!

Arguing individual points takes effort and intelligence. Posting a barely related infographic or reaction image has been a staple of Sup Forums since forever since it takes minimal effort and quickly shuts down any points made while still having the last reply.