Trump Campaign Staffer here...

Trump Campaign Staffer here. My coworkers and I were just informed in the past hour that as of October 15th our jobs will no longer exist.

Apparently a big leak is coming that exposes Trump for several instances of money laundering and extortion, effectively disqualifying him from the race.

It's been a good run boys but we all knew at had to end at some point.

May kek be with us all

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video17253381/pretty_peridot
xvideos.com/video9059448/puriti_puridotto_honpen_chuhen_honban_reipu_
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tits or GTFO

nice quads, liar

That's funny cuz I am Donald Trump and I think you're a faggot

This is some tasty b8

Quads confirm as true

what could it be

Proof.

nice attempt to slide the FOIA leaks, shill

Thank you for correcting the record also if repeating numbers you kill yourself

g8 b8
1.0000000000000000000000000000000000000/8

his opponent is queen launderer

I wish I was lying. I left my Fiancee for this opportunity

>money laundering and extortion, effectively disqualifying him from the race.
Well shit I guess Hillary is out too.

really stimulates my brain almonds my dude

nice trips

post some proof then.

I really hope this is true.

I mean, it's believable.

Agreed. Fellow "oldfag" here. I will be voting for Hillary. Also, check my "dubs" praise KEK hehe :)

Those digits can't be true.

The only proof I have are things that could be traced back to me. I signed a non-disclosure agreement

can't compete with your quads

So provide proof, you assburger.

Well for god's sake, make sure you tell the mainstream media about this. I'm sure they'd be very interested in running a story about this.

Hello my fellow Americans. This is Barack Obama, President of the United States of America.
I would like to suggest to all you citizens, to eat hot dogs with mustard, and possibly ketchup as well tonight for dinner.
Ideal side-dishes include: Coleslaw, sauerkraut, potato chips, and tater tots. Choose any that sound acceptable to you.
Thank you and have a good night, America.

-Barack Obama, 9/4/2016

4 is moloch's number
prince of lies

Quads of Quads confirms. I got the same message OP.

How convienant.

And you're already fired so what does it even matter? Just black out any traceable details.

It is, isn't it?

I don't want to be the next Seth Rich

Sage goes in all fields

Why would it be October 15th?

That's pretty far from now.

Nice roleplaying thread, queermo.

The dems are trying to work out a deal with Trump to get him to step down and hand over the delegates to Ted Cruz

You think this is a mutha fucking game nigga?

Kek is going to punish you for this faggotry

Kek confirms. It wasn't meant to be bros. Lord Kek works in mysterious ways and we must respect and support his chaos.

Perhaps his true intention all along was to create a giga happening that could only happen with Hillary as president....

Falso y mariquita

Seen the video to this gif

kek wills it

Pussy.

qué significa "mariquita"

It don't matter.

>replying to a roleplaying thread
fuck off all of you

slang for "queer" (gay) in Spain

more pls

Also formal word for "ladybug"

Nice try but you wouldn't get told a month in a half in advance about a leak, they would've just leaked it before they would tell Trump or his staff! BAKA

And there it is. Well learn better about politics before roll playing.

Part 1
xvideos.com/video17253381/pretty_peridot

Part 2
xvideos.com/video9059448/puriti_puridotto_honpen_chuhen_honban_reipu_

If that were true, Trump would be almost half as scandalous as the Clintons. Now, if he could throw some corruption, murder, war profiteering, war crimes, real estate fraud, drug running, witness intimidation, rape and perjury in there, well, he might just steal all of Hillary's psychotic voters.

n-th dimensional indian knife fighting

>Apparently a big leak is coming that exposes Trump for several instances of money laundering and extortion, effectively disqualifying him from the race.
Why? It didn't disqualify Hillary Clinton.

Whoa, I had two hotdogs with ketchup and a side of chips earlier today.

Sppoky, smhtbqhfamilia.

Well see you guys later

aw man, you fucked it up

>money laundering
Oh no!! Money was placed in laundry!
Well, i guess it was too good to be true.
I mean we all know you can't put money in a washing machine. It's the only law you cannot break. I am soo sad right now.

No... no. Leave us Moloch. Your repeating digits are lies and falsehoods sent by CTR to fool us. They are tainted and corrupt, not pure and true like those bestowed by kek

pic related, its you

All this for a "gimme the delegates donald" meme, end yourself

Trump is a FUCKING WHITE MALE!
Hillary is an independent, empowered woman who wants to help minorities, women, and the LGBT people!

>4444
>4 4s

sissy
Top tier taste burger

looks like ctr's digit script is working

This thread is bad enough for me to believe Ted Cruz OP'd it himself.

Go save the internet Ted, what are you doing here.

kek'd

>>give me the delegates

Nice fucking bait I r8 8/8

>quaddy-quads
Confirmed for true.

>Apparently a big leak is coming that exposes Trump for several instances of money laundering and extortion, effectively disqualifying him from the race.
RIP Republican party, crashed with no survivors.

Is it, though? To be honest I've always been drawn to the number 444 and it always shows up in weird places.

Fail CTR not even your quads can save your lies.

CTR shill here, why didn't I think of this first?

I'm stealing this and you can't stop me. :^)

If Lord Kek brings me the sevens, OP's predictions will not come true.

Praise Lord Kek.

GUYS THOSE QUADS I'M FREAKING OUT HERE TRUMP HASN'T BEEN FORGOTTEN BY KEK HAS HE!?

thanks a lot faggot you just ended my no fap streak

What a waste of digits

TY4CTRFAM

>waste of digits
How is it a waste? It's kek's will

Wow and a inside source has told me that you're a faggot.

You know nothing of Kek

7 is the holy number of Kek. Those are quads indeed, yet they are not quads of the holy number of Kek. Kek only blesses the sevens, only the sevens are blessed by Kek's will.

hahah Sup Forums b..b..b..btfo!!!

Your jobs will no longer exist because Hillary will be so far in the shit he will no longer need a campaign team.

Hopefully you'll kys before them, lord knows our God emporer doesn't need a spineless heretic in his mists

>7 is the holy number of Kek
Where does it say that?

Sounds like you just make up rules to suit the current situation.

If 4444 were a pro-Trump post that post would have many times more replies is all I'm saying.

You guys are full of shit. But most religious fags are.

RETURN THE DELEGATES

If you signed something why would you go to Sup Forums to shit-post?

Nice try faggot.

SAGE

This is now a tedposting thread?

Nice tool assisted post.

I laugh every time I see this

Huge if true

Prove it

Thank you for correcting the record, user.

Crazy, I'm a Hillary campaign staffer and she just shit herself while trying to climb a flight of stairs, fainted, went into cardiac arrest but we were able to resuscitate by sacrificing more minority children to Moloch. My job is safe for another day, phew.

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP.

Bullshit. lmfao!!!
If this was true, it would have hit the news before the Repub debates were even over, so one of those cucks could run against Hillary.
Everyone knows the MSM and the elites have been digging for dirt on Trump from the beginning.
And they have the money and power to find dirt, if dirt is to be found.
pic is related.

>That picture

Thats funny because as we all know Trump doesn't have a campaign staff so much as a media network. So anyone working inside during said leak would just be working overtime to spin shit.

Nice try shill

DAHNALD

This is a billion times more believable. This is now a pro-Trump thread.