>batteries
>eyeglasses
>radio transmission
>the olympics
>locking wheel
>democracy
>the first novel (don quijote)
>using radiology to diagnose diseases
>advanced ship building (byzantine empire)
>greek fire

snow nigger "nordic master race" cuckold achievements

>rape
>wewuz vikangz n sheeet
>burning in the sun
>destroying the roman empire

Face it. Your 'master race' are depigmented nigger cUcks. Go and brag about how tall you are though, like a nigger bragging about his dick.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=M-43pOqheMY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SPIC

Everybody knows that Mediterraneans are superior, no need to rub in everyone`s faces

fuckin epic mee mee dude xDD

>earrings
get that gay shit out of here

Rome and Greece are okay, but they can't light a candle to the Vikings.

Based on what??

Nothing????

>Italian/Greek/Spanish

I am none of these ethnicities/nationalities. These are white, European people.

The debate is now settled.

Being totally badasses. They could Spartans and Samurai, no contest. Very cool gods.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=M-43pOqheMY

>The Viking Age started as a retaliation to the aggressive expansion of christanism
>Vikings got willingly christianized anyways a few centuries later
Truly a race of cucks.

They are all white for anyone that is not autistic
Specially pol level autistic

just look how epic they look. Not at all like nigger loving spic descendants

Vikings sailed across the Atlantic ocean and discovered what would eventually become the USA before any other White civilization.

And besides that, I have both Norse and Greek ancestry so I get to lay claim to the best of both.

>this level of delusion

One drop rule nigger, mutts can claim nothing but whore ancestors

I think its just a meme most of the time.

Anyone who legit thinks those groups aren't white probably needs some sunlight and tendies. They are just in a shitty mood or something.

I like Celtic music and Guinness, but I don't think the Irish were ever as cool as the Norse, sorry

If that's true, how come they didn't settle there or tell anyone else about it?

By the way, Portugal explored and mapped Canada's coast in the 1500s. We tried to settle there but it didn't work out.

This.

Nords just went around raping and pillaging like Muslims. What makes them any better than Turks or any other primitive pillaging society with no technological advancements or achievements?

>the arch
The Roman Arch =/= the arch

Also, I can destroy your stupid arguments, but why?

This makes you think. Original Euros were dark skinned but had blue eyes.

U can't stop me.

I wuz conquztador.

Honestly, what makes the Vikings so good? They didn't have an advanced civilization like Rome all they did was raid coastal villages and then high-tail it back to Scandinavia like a bunch of pussies.

Even the Mongols were better than the Vikings since they were actually good at conquering as opposed to just raiding.

>over 25% indio
kys

just look at how cool this fanart is!
his eyes glowing!!

>literally 60% meme genetics

FUGGGG

>this kills the roman niggers.

Jesus Americans are disgusting

WE WUZ DA FATHERS OF CIVILIZATION N SHEIT

Now say it in Guaraní, it’s cute.

btw I've seen you here all d

They kicked the shit out of the Norse

This sounds pretty much like the babbling of a useless fool who takes pride in achievements of a family member he had nothing to do with.

In the present, what you were is insignificant. This behavior is a good demonstation about how pathetic you and your stinking breed are.

Their society was actually very advanced. Advanced seafaring, advanced metaphysics, advanced metal-working and jewelry making, advanced textiles...everybody compares them to Rome in a bad light simply because Rome built in marble and stone, which Italy is filled with, and inherited all of Greece's pagan glory.

Don't get me wrong. I love ancient Rome. Greatest civilization we've ever had, but the Vikings did a lot right, too. It just wasn't 'carved in stone'.

You gross me out and I don't even know what you look like. Probably very potato.

Wow! So you take one isolated incident and decide it tells you everything you need to know? Kill yourself, you wretched simpleton.

"maybe if I post this cool cartoon drawing of a le strong norse viking ancestor I will make a point"
fuck you

It has been raining all day and it's cold af outside

The Vikings were savages, plain and simple

It doesn't look as bad as the numbers imply. Seed was pretty stronk.

Was it you in the Narcos thread?

>lazy dirtskin can't even make his own meme
>has to mooch of the white man again.

You defeated yourself the moment you tried to pass that obvious nigger character off as a white guy.

Kill yourself sandnigger.

that's pretty vituperative