And people say we don't live in a sexist society

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-AOJGB7-K-8
youtube.com/watch?v=-AOJGB7-K-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They have no one but themselves to blame.

Wow, really got my noggin joggin

Really makes my brain strain.

Who gives a fuck? Eat shit fattie loser.

We can't entrust our future to women

>It's irrelevant because kids now can choose which gender they want to be

Your move

wow boys and girls like different things
I never would have guessed

Really makes the synapse spark

Women are superficial. They could buy the boys mag nut it doesn't have hair care products on it.

Deme is here
is correct.

Woman do the worst damage to ech other. At least this mag says girls should aim for good grades.

Triggered because you will never have qt gf like Boogie and you'll die a virgin

>Implying women aren't smart enough to research STEM topics
>Implying women aren't smart enough to not purchase a magazine
>Implying that the market research of a magazine company suggested that women aren't interested in STEM

You are the real sexist. I say let women choose what products they want to buy and let the free market sort it out.

girls can buy the magazine about spy planes and tonka trucks if they want to, nobody's stopping them

Really does make me think....boogie fucking left his house?

You faggots do realize he's shitting on feminists who cry about muh statistics but do nothing to change the message given to girls, right?

Lately, a ton of Youtubers have been getting redpilled. Probably because of (((YouTube's))) new rules

The Free Market will fix whether this magazine will be popular and profitable or not

It's not sexism if it's consumed

>I will never have a qt gf who is going after my money

Calling all mgtow

How dare you suggest that women are capable of purchasing products they are interested in. The magazine company FORCES these innocent girls to lying on market research and also purchasing these products to justify the sexist ways, just so a magazine company can make girls have pretty hair.

They only put what sells to their targets

>tfw a disgusting fat fuck like this guy can get a qt while an average 7 male like myself can't get shit

meh most boy's life covers are about recreation, not this. But most girls life covers are exactly the same.

>girls now earn 60% of college degrees
>but theres still evil sexism against them i mean look at this magazine
>"how to have fun, make friends and get all A's"
>its like the 1940s amirite twitter?

>Future
>F117

OK
I know they are still flying them for testing but they certainly are not the "future"

Height's about right for a powerchair

Girls like fashion and socializing. Boys like gizmos and doohickies. Whats the problem?

>tfw I see some Twitter comment and can't tell if it is making a feminist statement or not

>Magazine for girls by women are vapid and shallow
>Instead of being the fault of the women who make them or the girls who buy them, it's society's fault

How come whenever I meet a taiwanese person I can instantly recognise that they are Taiwanese and not chinese or korean?

They were married before he became big on YouTube

It's because you never go outside and try to meet women

That fugly bitch looks like a female Geddy Lee.

Not big news. Women have no interest in anything besides giving pussy

He was with her before Youtube, and he doesn't make much money on Youtube

>put a load of hobbies n shieet in a girls' mag
>they stop buying it, generally

Was he ever not big?

fpbp

Do you, vittu ?

What the fuck is girls' life? It doesn't look like a girl scout magazine

>implying the free market doesn't determine what goes on the cover
Try selling robots to woman I dare you

Le banana man did a video on this
youtu.be/-AOJGB7-K-8

Does he read Sup Forums? Is really makes you think a meme outside Sup Forums?

Isn't it always the Jew's fault in the end anyways? It's always the White rich Jewish male's fault.

>we don't live in a sexist society
>we don't live in a society where 2+2=4

kys

Because if you are born and live in China, you are mostly likely to be loud and no push over because you have to survive in a most populous nation in the world. It shows in your actions. You are not going any where being polite.
That is not quite the same with Taiwan.

Ob corsh :DDD
Finnish women are super easy

He became obese when he was in high school

Better than anything you will ever get

Yeah right, no that makes snese. The taiwanese people I have met are always a bit more quiet, polite and the women are a bit more timid. WHereas chinese people are a bit loud and boisterous

Oh my god, the magazines are meeting what each target group demands with supply? That's unheard of and yeah, it really does make you think.

For fuck's sake.

If you took a bunch of each magazine and gave them out for kids, the boys would pick the boy magazine and the girls would pick the girl magazine. It's not that hard.

Kids don't have an agenda, they just pick what feels good to them. Only an adult can suffer from SJW-ism and it has to be taught to them.

I'd jack off to a gun magazine (the paperback kind) any day, if not for the fact my country doesn't sell any

Its funny because Girls life writers are a bunch of girls and Boys life writers are a bunch of guys.

>le fat man

Boys life is a magazine published by the boy scouts of America. An organization dedicated to preparing boys to become young men. Girls life is a 2 bit ratings whore magazine that only publishes what their readers want to hear.

>spend men's money based on the pinkness of things
women are dumb af

>Girls are pressured into simply looking pretty. That's it.

>Guys are pressured into becoming a construction foreman, graduating from firefighter academy, putting your life on the line as a police officer, discovering cures to illnesses, and inventing high tech next gen aircraft.

Sexist as fuck al lright.

what i'm interested in is the sales stats

boogie's been repilled forever

>Implying that it has had sex
She's probably "saving" herself for their marriage that will never happen while she fucks every man that they meet at gaming conventions.
Hell, wasn't he being legitimately KEKED? Not in the meme-y way.

Don't think too hard, Boogie, you'll have a stroke

Women don't care about any of those things on Boys Life.

Nice.

The girl one is all about kissing guys and bragging to friends, getting good grades, and looking attractive. the boy one is all about careers/hobbies.

it's really no surprise that things turned out the way they are...women mostly concerned with looking good (both in real life, and on paper i.e. Straight A's in retarded college degree) and fucking the best looking guy so they can brag to their friends, and guys either focused on their career, and if not focused on career, being entirely focused on their hobbies (which often times is or becomes their hobby even outside of work)

I agree, the Girl's may is shit.
Where's the "How to make him cum like a rocket" article?

Girls were into retired aircraft like F-117s and being cops and firefighters. That all changed when damn Girls' Life magazine hit the newsstands.

Really makes my cerebral cortex vortex.

she obviously cheats on him

Testify.

Women create this content and force it upon the younger generation. It's "sexual liberation", after all. There are too many stupid sluts raising stupid sluts. That's why I can't blame MGTOW, it's time for men to realize that we're in a buyer's market and can wait for a good mate rather than marrying sluts.

>the nose

DER JUDEN REEEEEEE

>Media moguls exploit the left like the sheep they are.

>left blames white people

the mag shows what the buyer is interested.

Father of daughters here. TRY to get a girl to read something about...say...a new high-tech spy plane. You'll be lucky if she doesn't change her name and move out.

youtube.com/watch?v=-AOJGB7-K-8

I know you guys really hate amazing banana split made with hot oil in my ass but he breaks this down pretty well.

Capitalism is like democracy the majority of the customer decide what product to buy. Maybe some girls like the one in the right more, however the majority has spoken and the one in the left is the one more appealing to girls.

Feminist: Women should be allowed to be doctors, lawyers and CEO's!
Man: "What do you want to do?"
Feminist: "I want to make art! Look at this painting of the male patriarchy that I painted with my own shit"
Man: Don't you want to be a doctor or a lawyer?"
Feminist: "Wow how dare you tell me how to live my life you sexist!"

I want you to know the only I am responding to this is because I have had an annoying day working at law firm, not because you deserve it.

The definition of average is the middle aka where most people place on the attractiveness scale. This is 5 not 7. You could have meant "I am somebody who is an average 7, aka a solid 7". You did not say this leading your statement to be confusing and in general retarded.

>tl;dr You disgust me on multiple levels

>girls magazine has content that girls like
>boys magazine has content thag boys like
Really makes me think

>future
>F117 Nighthawk

kek when was this ?

The magazines offer articles that sell to their market. If girls actually gave a fuck about their future, technology, etc... then there'd be "girl" magazines featuring said articles. However, girls won't buy them, so nobody is going to throw away money producing them.

Blame biology. Women evolved to look pretty and attract a man while men evolved to compete with other men to impregnate the most women. Our modern technology is a direct result of that male competitive drive that women lack.

guess you have a shitty personality

Boogie shit himself at comic con.

>tfw I'd rather read about first kisses than stealth bombers

Put the shit on the right image on the magazine on the left and girls won't buy it.

Who is this fat cheeseburger turd?

you might be a boy-loving fruit.

Really makes you think if you're not used to doing that but if you are it just makes you sigh because idiots like this will lead more idiots down the wrong path.

capitalism is driven by market forces

tl;dr: it's the consumers fault

No, just a kv who watches too many gook cartoons.

I'm gonna laugh so hard when this fat retard dies of a coronary.

>not understanding that the sellers of the magazines are only selling what is in demand
Obviously females don't give a shit about airplanes, wind turbines, firefighting, or other important shit. They care about their appearance, and they should, if they want to get a husband.

>girls are unable to read anything that isn't directly marketed to them.
>on this website there is a whole board full of guys who are interested in a cartoon marketed to girls, and they don't care what others think.

SHART

>wow why does someone fat who doesn't have to do shit all day and gets basically free money for talking into a webcam have someone leeching off him?
>I'm so unlucky!

Guess who runs girls magazines? A bunch of retarded liberal women, that's who

What's the cartoon marketed to girls?

If women lived in a world where they had to have a profitable future for anyone to want anything to do with them, they'd start thinking about jobs instead of fucking makeup in their preteens.

She has a fat fetish and is literally fattening up the guy each day. His life is hell and he knows it.

>women make a magazine targeting women that is exclusively bought by women
>it is somehow sexist

Also they are 2 completely different companies, this is nothing but a false equivalency

so utterly btfo that i felt bad at the end. he couldve just stopped at polling place fuck

Found the closeted homo

This is just like how people talk about how bad America is but EVERYONE wants to move here.

If being a woman is so bad how come so many guys want to be one whether its crossdressing or becoming a tranny? I bet if ppl could choose their gender like 90% would choose to become a woman. Why? Because wearing dresses, looking pretty, playing with dolls and being the object of desire instead of the courter is infinitely more appealing.

>marketing company does research on the most bought products
>most consumed products for women are fashion, hair, makeup and pop culture
>they make a shitty magazine out of it
>it sells like hot cakes
>so much so that even I have seen Girls Life Magazines in my shitty country town in the desert in australia
>never once seen Boys' Life magazines
Really makes you think