This y'alls favorite movie? LOL

This y'alls favorite movie? LOL

I mean yo... it's a competent flick, but it beats you over the head with its themes so god damned hard you're almost forced to find them grand (if you're low IQ). Why does lereddito like this movie so much?

You just broke 1st two rules of Fight Club.
Sup Forums/tv respects them, so no threads about it

>le anti-capitalist flick has become the ever-quotable cult capalist creation

Nice

am I in a college dorm room in 2005? no one talks about this movie anymore.

Except normies always say it's one of their fav movies

>he's still such a brainlet he thinks Fight Club was pro-anarchy
The unnamed protagonist who in the novel doesn't even have any lines of dialogue, the ultimate stand-in for the viewer/reader, literally shoots himself in the head at the end to make the whole thing stop.
You must be genuinely retarded if you really think with that kind of ending image that either Palahniuk or Fincher were trying to sell Tyler's ideology rather than criticise it
The whole point that you missed completely is that Tyler's mindset solves nothing and is inherently selfish and childish

Yes, Fight Club is the greatest movie ever made at least so I thought when I was 16

So?people say the same about Pulp Meme and i bet most of those people cant remember a damn thing about it besides Le Tasty Burger and maybe the dance scene.

Its a product of its time and is seen as a cultured thing to like. Same way the excorcist is scary... For the time it was released.

I'm not an idiot. I know it's not pro-anarchy. But it's also not pro-consumerist emasculation either, which seems to be the going interpretation in your friendly neighborhood liberal arts circle.

Granted, I've never read the book, but am I correct in assuming that it fits the postmodern "ideals are meaningless" mold? Work with me here.

That doesn't make it a good film.

but my favorite movie is matrix

Mine is Harry Potter 1

Hating fight club got Old years ago

At 14, it was cool because of te fighting aspect
After college, it seemed cool because of the whole money/climbing the corporate ladder shit

When you hits your 30s and still relate to it, youre either a failure or forever alone or both

You didn't get it.

nice, thats the only good hp movie

ohh i got, the message changes with time

Fight club is great if you don't like it you probably just misunderstood it or you just hit 25 and you're already just a boring person or you drank a lot tap water throughout your life. OPs probably wearing khakis right now with some gelled up Hitler youth hair cut wearing foundation to cover up his acne while his newly wed wife is fucking her rich boss.

You good??

wait what's wrong with tap water?

nothing, if you've got a good water filter

It's got a lot birth control and estrogen in it

but i live in eastern europe
those responsible with the water would rather steal and sell that stuff to get some extra money than use it on water

You're better off than the US Sven

Yeah I don't know if your good then milof but for all the Americans on here don't drink the tap water