/cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General: In WikiLeaks & FOIA We Trust Edition

Clinton Foundation General is about:
1) Investigating the corruption of Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation, and related entities.
2) Creating memes and infographics on the above mentioned topics.

Investigation Resources:
pastebin.com/iuKMQA9E (embed)

Meme Division Resources:
pastebin.com/Ei7nE44c (embed)

Google document of all of our findings:
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s

Our History:
pastebin.com/EGJN17WD (embed)

Meme Collections:
memedump.wordpress.com
sli.mg/a/OwG1iz
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx
sli.mg/a/rj5ysI
sli.mg/a/kc5UPo

GIFs:
memedump.wordpress.com/gifs

Templates:
memedump.wordpress.com/template-tomb-test/
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

You can also find us here:
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/
reddit.com/r/clintoninvestigation/

Other urls found in this thread:

twittermoneybot.com/
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com
sli.mg/a/GcBtve
sli.mg/a/BolH2P
sli.mg/a/DdKZb6
sli.mg/a/bsAlvN
sli.mg/a/Dh3y1b
pivs.dcra.dc.gov/PIVS/Search.aspx
pivs.dcra.dc.gov//BBLV/Default.aspx
corp.dcra.dc.gov/Account.aspx/LogOn?ReturnUrl=/Home.aspx
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml
archive.is/Wt2T0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Yunus#Criticism_of_Ideas
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
i.sli.mg/QO0R0G.png
sli.mg/a/OwG1iz
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx
sli.mg/a/rj5ysI
sli.mg/a/kc5UPo
pastebin.com/hack9Z6G
web.archive.org/web/20160715081305/http://revcom.us/a/439/time-to-get-organized-for-an-actual-revolution-en.html
pastebin.com/2LQsnJFQ
pastebin.com/39Ldw9Mj
pastebin.com/kC8qaGEp
wired.com/1994/10/godwin-if-2/
canvasopedia.org/218-2/
publicintelligence.net/restricted-u-s-army-psyops-manual/
developingtomorrow.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/psychological-operations-in-the-information-age/
mega.nz/#F!7pcRjLrY!K2dCLXsawbnk71B8-NYXag
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
drive.google.com/file/d/0B8egbiIsQBGid1JLQ0xWbUFTUTQ/edit
cnbc.com/2016/08/30/clintonscheduletest-
boards.Sup
imgflip.com/memesearch?q=cfg
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/1606#searchresult],
mediamatters.org/blog/2016/08/08/conservatives-use-icy-stairs-last-winter-manufacture-clinton-health-crisis/212237
archive.is/Mbo4x
accuweather.com/en/us/charleston-sc/29401/february-weather/330678?monyr=2/1/2016
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-22/collapse-american-free-press-martin-armstrong-rages-its-just-over
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-25/cnn-yesterday-hillary-health-concerns-sexist-cnn-today-questions-trumps-health
nytimes.com/2016/03/16/upshot/measuring-donald-trumps-mammoth-advantage-in-free-media.html?_r=1
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/aug/25/fleeing-the-bern-half-of-staff-quit-sanders-legacy-project-before-it-begins
youtu.be/cfTAD4Fzf3s
arkansasonline.com/extra/databases/clintondonors/
youtu.be/7LYRUOd_QoM
nypost.com/2016/08/21/american-journalism-is-collapsing-before-our-eyes/
youtu.be/pWvjq1eRSAs
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-04/dr-drew-asked-retract-hillary-health-comments-received-scary-creepy-phone-calls
planetfreewill.com/2016/08/17/dr-drew-pinsky-says-gravely-concerned-hillary-clintons-health/
infowars.com/huffington-post-bans-journalist-for-writing-about-hillarys-health-deletes-article/
youtu.be/OqbDBRWb63s
bloomberg.com/news/videos/2016-01-21/george-soros-talks-eu-china-fed-and-donald-trump
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Step 1: Find a task
Simple tasks include making memes, phonebanking, joining the social botnet, and digging for OC dirt on the CF. Spread the word however you possibly can, nobody here is picky.

>Step 2: Do a thing
Steal a meme from Occupy Democrats or elsewhere and replace the text. Memes should roughly follow this format:
>X: Money donated to the CF
>Y: What did the donor get in return?
>Z: Source.

Join the botnet by making a throwaway twitter, connecting the account with ifttt.com, and using twittermoneybot.com/ to autofollow followers of major figures like Trump. Don't use your home computer for this.

Digging for info is trickier, but there's a shitton to get you started in the archive. Read all of the most important discoveries and follow the trail.

Add content to the Reddit or Website
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com

>Step 3: Post results
>Self explanatory. Just remember to try and get real hard evidence that we can spread and repackage for normalfag consumption.

FOR EVERY THREAD: THE BONNER GROUP

"The Bonner Group, warm or cold?" Hot.

Reposting my reports so far on The Bonner Group. I'm busy writing up the 4th report, hopefully will be ready tomorrow or Tuesday. There's a lot of work to be done here.

First Report: sli.mg/a/GcBtve

Second Report: sli.mg/a/BolH2P

Third Report: sli.mg/a/DdKZb6

Fourth Report: sli.mg/a/bsAlvN

Mindmaps: sli.mg/a/Dh3y1b

>About the Third Report
This is more of a guide than a report. There are a SIGNIFICANT amount of leads presented in this report. I haven’t had the time yet to dig into any lead, as most of my work has been analyzing IRS 990’s (I haven't even begun to discuss that yet). What I’m providing here is the guidance to enable others to investigate these leads further.
Please take the time to understand what’s being said in this report. This will enable you to become an actual researcher and discover new information, rather than depending on reports from the news media.

DC Property Information Verification System:
pivs.dcra.dc.gov/PIVS/Search.aspx
DC’s Business License Verification Database:
pivs.dcra.dc.gov//BBLV/Default.aspx
DC’s Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs Database:
corp.dcra.dc.gov/Account.aspx/LogOn?ReturnUrl=/Home.aspx

UPDATE: MORE TASKS FOR /CFG/ ORDERED MOST TO LEAST IMPORTANT

I’m confident that this will be the straw that breaks the camel’s back. The Bonner Group got sloppy and left a trail in the public record. If you want to be a part of history, please help with one of the tasks below.

1. We need to build Bonner Mindmaps for the past 3 years using data from IRS Form 990’s
a. Follow my lead from this report, start with one organization and then follow the money
b. 2012, 2013, and 2014 IRS 990s are available to the public for free. Let’s build a Mind Map for each of those years
c. Any organization that paid The Bonner Group is suspect
d. Any organization that receive a Grant from an organization that paid The Bonner Group is suspect
e. To help get you started, this is a short list of organizations I’ve found that have worked with The Bonner Group. (there are many more, these are just the ones written on my whiteboard at the moment)
i. Center for American Progress
ii. Center for American Progress Action Fund
iii. Leadership Conference for Human and Civil Rights
iv. People for the American Way Foundation
v. People for the American Way
vi. America Votes
vii. American Foundation for Equal Rights
viii. American Bridge
ix. Media Matters
x. Media Matters Action Network
xi. Ready for Hillary
xii. Priorities USA
xiii. Correct the Record
xiv. American Democracy Legal Fund
xv. American Independent
xvi. Colorado Independent
xvii. Franklin Education Forum
f. As you may have noticed, I’m not very good with visuals. Someone should take ownership and format this piece similar to the Clinton Map created a couple weeks back.

Critical links:

CF Donor List:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml

CF Highest paid contractor list:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml

HRC Paid Speaking engagements:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml

HRC Private Jet Travel:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml

It looks like from 2010 to 2013 the highest paid people were involved in filming and producing some sort of live event and doing something with the recordings:

The following needs to be added to the OP from now on.

What's contained here is already enough to incriminate The Bonner Group, which is one of the largest DC Democrat fundraisers.

relevant notes from 4th AMA: archive.is/Wt2T0

SHORT TO-DO LIST:

Investigate:
-India specifically, the ties to central banking between them and the Clintons
-Sant Chatwell relates to human trafficking
But they use a larger component in the people recently leaving the Indian central bank
-Sudan should be examined closely
-Cheryl Mills is an important person of interest
The families you must look at are:
-Royal
-Gates
-Buffet
-Underpinned by Soros
Names:
-Are Helg Traasdahl's Muhmud
-Tapad (company)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Yunus#Criticism_of_Ideas
-Elisa Lam

>JEWGLE DOC IS STILL ALIVE:

docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing

MEME DIVISION

Social media is absolutely not exploitable in any way at all :^) i.sli.mg/QO0R0G.png ? lol
Memetic Warfare albums (anti-Hillary meme galleries): ***many of these have sources, it’s not all hearsay
NEW: sli.mg/a/OwG1iz
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx
sli.mg/a/rj5ysI
Normie memes sli.mg/a/kc5UPo
TEMPLATES WITHOUT TEXT: sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

Advanced Meme Warfare: pastebin.com/hack9Z6G
font suggested by belgian user: Use Roboto Sans & Playfair Display

Organize:web.archive.org/web/20160715081305/http://revcom.us/a/439/time-to-get-organized-for-an-actual-revolution-en.html
Social media tactics: pastebin.com/2LQsnJFQ

Connecting Social Media and Pushing Content 101:
pastebin.com/39Ldw9Mj
pastebin.com/kC8qaGEp

PSYOPS RESOURCES:
>Godwins Law (Revival of memetics in Usenet)
wired.com/1994/10/godwin-if-2/

>Book collection on radical bottom up activism
canvasopedia.org/218-2/

>Links says it all (There is more out, it makes sense looking for the earlier versions, will post if i find them)
publicintelligence.net/restricted-u-s-army-psyops-manual/

>Nice easy readable introduction to cyber warfare
developingtomorrow.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/psychological-operations-in-the-information-age/

>Finkelsteins Meme Compendium
mega.nz/#F!7pcRjLrY!K2dCLXsawbnk71B8-NYXag

>Sup Forums Book collection
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

>Step by step how to manipulate narratives
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

Previous Bread -

Latest news:

FOIA Documents of Hillary's State Department Schedules - drive.google.com/file/d/0B8egbiIsQBGid1JLQ0xWbUFTUTQ/edit

CNBC website that has FOIA documents as well - cnbc.com/2016/08/30/clintonscheduletest-

Why is it important?

We can look for inconsistencies in her schedule, and compare and contrast it to the speeches she gave. From an user () - ">Tanmiah Commercial Group $300,000 1/25/2011

Did bill give the speech? He is listed as being in Davos, Switzerland on the 25th but in Saudi Arabia on the 24th"

Please keep this bread fresh. I have to leave soon.

Always ask Trump General Anons (boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/87691354/trump-general-lewd-hand-holding-edition) for bumping. They appreciate the work CFG is doing.

Lastly, CFG Meme Generator - imgflip.com/memesearch?q=cfg

Now all the cool kids can make dank memes about Hillary!

#NeverHillary

Sup homie. I got a couple hours to bump. Thx for the new bread

Perfect! Thanks mane!

How's it going?

#NeverHillary

bumporitto

Thanks for that!

I'm out. For reals this time.

Later MC, and anyone else lurking and keeping this bread bumped!

#NeverHillary

Great moves /cfg/, keep it up, proud of you.

By asking this question Wikileaks revealed that they have nothing more on her. Quite disappointing desu desu

Trumpets checking in with a bump.
Good work anons.
Hillary for Prison 2016!

bump

Butt implants like that are so gross.

Laters never. Have a goodun!

Really made me think (bump for CTR)

Thx for the bump! All we are after is the truth.

Thx user! Keep coming back! Lots to do

def shopped

you just dont see a thigh to ass cheek transition like that, should look more like this

We need more info on where exactly the speeches were supposed to of been held.

Example 1/26/2011 Barclays Capital
$325,000

Hillary was in Washington and bill in Switzerland

Where exactly was the speech given?

Oh look, she's already wearing the right color.

watched a video on wikileaks email ID 1601 [wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/1606#searchresult], the one where the Rothchild heiress is emailed by HRC. She says

>Let me know what penance I owe you. And pls explain to Teddy. As ever, H

Definition of penance:

an act of self-abasement, mortification, or devotion performed to show sorrow or repentance for sin

Why is arguably the most powerful woman in the world showing COMPLETE submission to a private citizen?

Of course we all know who they are and why, but it might be a nice big red pill to the blue pilled.

She also told Lynn Rothchild the travel arrangements for the prime minister of the UK.

>I was trying to reach you to tell you and Teddy that I asked Tony Blair to go to Israel as part of our full court press on keeping the Middle East negotiations going.

I'm thinking we could make something that says:

Why was the world's most powerful woman telling a private citizen about Tony Blair's travel arrangements? Why did HRC feel the need to pay penance to this same private citizen?

Who is HRC working for? The wealthiest people in the world and not us...

#NeverHillary

prison-orange definitely looks right on her.

Exposing supposed 'icy' stairs. Lies, lies, and more lies

mediamatters.org/blog/2016/08/08/conservatives-use-icy-stairs-last-winter-manufacture-clinton-health-crisis/212237

archive.is/Mbo4x

accuweather.com/en/us/charleston-sc/29401/february-weather/330678?monyr=2/1/2016

The Collapse Of American Free Press: Martin Armstrong Rages "It's Just Over"

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-22/collapse-american-free-press-martin-armstrong-rages-its-just-over

CNN Yesterday: Hillary Health Concerns 'Sexist'; CNN Today: Questions Trump's Health

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-25/cnn-yesterday-hillary-health-concerns-sexist-cnn-today-questions-trumps-health

$2 Billion Worth of Free Media for Donald Trump

nytimes.com/2016/03/16/upshot/measuring-donald-trumps-mammoth-advantage-in-free-media.html?_r=1

>Over the course of the campaign, he has earned close to $2 billion worth of media attention, about twice the all-in price of the most expensive presidential campaigns in history. It is also twice the estimated $746 million that Hillary Clinton, the next best at earning media, took in.

Each of these media orgs are in the pocket of HRC and she can't even get free publicity! Someone should get fired over that, lol

Bumping the thread as per /cfg/'s request

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/aug/25/fleeing-the-bern-half-of-staff-quit-sanders-legacy-project-before-it-begins

JUST

>earned
>free
hmmmmm

cus it's designed to take money anonymously. they never have to report where it comes from.

>Fun fact
They were handing these out at the Columbia SC, pride parade on Saturday, and yelling "Fuck Trump" from a float.
>inb4 going to a pride parade
Sometimes you have to see what you're up against irl to fully appreciate how bad it is.

Bump for Trump from mobile.
Your doing God's work anons.
Maga!

The fact they grovel to the Rothschilds and mention Molochs and owl symbols should be more than enough.

omfg internet was out till just now ... where am i? whats going on? WHAT!?!?!

I made this gif with my rage

Another example of why we need more info on the venue of the speeches

Leaders and Company Ltd (THISDAY Newspaper Group) $700,000 3/25/2011

She was obviously in Washington and Bill was lasted as being in Manaus, Brasil that day

Where was the speech given????

Have you guys even found anything yet?

Or is this just a LARPathon?

ugh is based back yet? What happened with the 3700?

Bump

Yo, I got to run.

3,700 = "Latest news:

FOIA Documents of Hillary's State Department Schedules - drive.google.com/file/d/0B8egbiIsQBGid1JLQ0xWbUFTUTQ/edit

CNBC website that has FOIA documents as well - cnbc.com/2016/08/30/clintonscheduletest-

Why is it important?

We can look for inconsistencies in her schedule, and compare and contrast it to the speeches she gave. From an user ( →) -
">Tanmiah Commercial Group $300,000 1/25/2011

Did bill give the speech? He is listed as being in Davos, Switzerland on the 25th but in Saudi Arabia on the 24th""

People are also digging the Meme Generator.

Thanks for everything Template and MC!

#NeverHillary

right on, glad you guys handled everything I was fuccin losing it!!! no internet = death

Sup temp. Haven't seen him.

Gonna be a Chan only ride for a few days. Locked myself out of Twitter like a jackass

there is a method to use google voice and textnow to unlock yourself

Wtf dude! No good.

I'm pissed as shit as myself for my fucking Twitter dumbassery.

Just gonna keep dumping media corruption here.

Kinda limited on mobile, lol, although the meme generator is fucking awesome

Yea I set it up with text now, but text now went ahead and fucking reassigned my number. Now I either have to email Twitter saying I changed my number or wait a few days. Womp womp

oh man ask these guys about me getting locked out lmfao... once it was 3 times in a day... yea I fear every click I make on there... awful feeling when it's gone!!! send them complaint email, then respond to the robo response saying you aren't a boy plz unlock me yada yada, that sometimes speeds it up

Soros announces Trump wins pop vote in landslide but loses to HRC in Electoral College rigging
youtu.be/cfTAD4Fzf3s

And this ladies and gentlemen is why they instituted the EC system. Cuz, fuck the people

lol, dude. That impressive.

I've done this several times since we started. I had to abandon one account with >500 followers because I forgot the email address and login info I used and didn't write it down.

This one had 600 or so and I wrote all the login down fortunately. Just gotta not use Twitter like a dumbass

FBI user said she sold a SAP... Was it to Saudi Arabia?

they also do some weird stuff.... lots of ppl get locked upon too much pro trump stuff... lots of times waves of pro trump accounts will get locked.... there is some fishyness to it. Don't feel at fault.

Entire searchable archived database of all CF donors

arkansasonline.com/extra/databases/clintondonors/

These bitches be rollin in cash

Speaking of which:
Clinton Cash Documentary
youtu.be/7LYRUOd_QoM

Any new anons want a good intro into why we are doing this, watch it.

Yea, figured as much. Recently saw they were deleting followers (like many thousands) for some of the bigger accounts that were talking about HRC health

yea pewdiepies followers have been jumping wildly (100k-6m and all in between) ever since he did some pro trump stuff a couple days ago
(for the record, I am in no way a pewdiepie fan, nor have I seen his "Work")

American journalism is collapsing before our eyes

nypost.com/2016/08/21/american-journalism-is-collapsing-before-our-eyes/

>By torching its remaining credibility in service of Clinton, the mainstream media’s reputations will likely never recover, nor will the standards. No future producer, editor, reporter or anchor can be expected to meet a test of fairness when that standard has been trashed in such willful and blatant fashion.

The boomer generation will continue to consume the MSM, but younger generations know it's all bull shit. They will no longer follow the bullshit. They will turn off the talking heads. The networks will die. These corrupt spewing mouthpieces will all just go away and we will replace them with crowd sourced investigations.

We the people will take the 'truth' back and restore it to Truth.

Welcome to the cfg

wow 32 visitors to the site today.. breddy good for no ads... doing YUGE update right now

Das cool. I just heard of him the other day, so honestly I'm not really sure who he is, lol. This is me in my cave

A Harry Potter style demonic Hilary Clinton sperm sucking the life out of Americans.
youtu.be/pWvjq1eRSAs

HICKEY HORROR
Teen dies of stroke after love bite from his girlfriend causes blood clot to the brain

Suction involved during hickeys can cause damage to a major artery in the neck, creating a blood clot that can cause a stroke

BY ERIKA SANGER 28th August 2016, 2:01 am

A teenager has died after a love bite from his girlfriend caused a blood clot that quickly led to a stroke.

Julio Macias Gonzalez, a 17-year-old from Mexico City, raised alarm among his family when he began convulsing at the dinner table.

Huma
Hillary
Hickey
Blood Clot
Stroke

Huma Huma Hematoma

Oh nice. Glad we got done tech savvy anons on this bitch because we'd be fucked if it were just me. I'm a fast learner, but I got major gaps in my tech knowledge. I'm much more suited to research and red teaming.

any potential here?

he made a bunch of videos of him playing minecraft... I think he kinda defines the genre.. (a person talking while playing video games... which ppl watch... for... reasons?)

anyways saw on the news, he cleared like 30 million last year or some bullshit off of youtube, he's like 20 and multi milly and JUST

oh yea man bills rapin needs to be exposed

that's why we kill it!!!! I'm just.. not gonna sit here and research, but I enjoy memeing and putting people in contact and making the website 20 hours a day,

flawless system of anons doing Gods Work

There's been some guy posting these sorts of things around

This one's a favourite

Spread this one please.

Make better versions of it too. My photoshop skills are limited

But I've been using this one on social media all day and the lefties are blowing up over it. They know it's true. Very powerful.

yea these are fuccin cool!

that has been debunked as edited. Don't spread disinfo.

wtf who did these get them in here! These are fuccin awesome

HUGE find user

Not sure who did them, but they've been posting with a kiwi flag, so maybe he'll see his shit and come in here

cool man well thanks for posting them! Post anything you find, there are no wrong memes here, UZI spray!

Dr. Drew Asked To Retract Hillary Health Comments - Received "Scary, Creepy" Phone Calls

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-04/dr-drew-asked-retract-hillary-health-comments-received-scary-creepy-phone-calls

planetfreewill.com/2016/08/17/dr-drew-pinsky-says-gravely-concerned-hillary-clintons-health/

>Eight days after Board-certified medicine specialist and TV personality Dr. Drew Pinsky expressed his grave concern over Hillary Clinton’s health and the healthcare she was receiving, his popular show on HLN, the sister channel of CNN, was cancelled.

Can't have doctors telling the truth, now can we?

>“CNN is so supportive of Clinton, network honchos acted like the Mafia when confronting Drew,” a source told Richard Johnson of Page Six. “First, they demanded he retract his comments, but he wouldn’t.”

Shocking...

>But according to a spokeswoman for Pinsky, the show’s cancellation had been decided weeks before Pinsky’s comments, as part of a HLN revamp that includes the end of Nancy Grace’s show.
>“I know the timing is suspicious, and I know it’s hard to believe, but the two things had nothing to do with each other,” Pinsky’s rep Valerie Allen told Page Six‘s Richard Jones.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...

Huffington Post Bans Journalist For Writing About Hillary’s Health, Deletes Article

infowars.com/huffington-post-bans-journalist-for-writing-about-hillarys-health-deletes-article/

>The Huffington Post has sensationally censored an article pertaining to questions about Hillary Clinton’s health and banned the journalist who wrote it from posting on their website altogether.

More dishonest and bought media??? Who could have guessed?

>The post, which had been trending at number 3 on the website, was deleted within hours and Seaman’s posting rights were completely revoked.

So is censorship the new 'free speech' interpretation?

Paul Joseph Watson analysis on #NeverHillary's shitty health
youtu.be/OqbDBRWb63s

What's the over-under on when Google shuts down Youtube?

She's going to prison. And we're helping to put her there. Along with 10000's of others like us on this shit 24/7.

We wanted to shitpost in peace.

But you dun fucked up Hillary. We can't let this go.

Proof or gtfo

Fuckin a mane, Fuckin a

It was an edited video of this:
bloomberg.com/news/videos/2016-01-21/george-soros-talks-eu-china-fed-and-donald-trump

Was pretty good disinfo.