You're asked to come up with a movie vehicle for the Kardashian sisters. What's the plot?

You're asked to come up with a movie vehicle for the Kardashian sisters. What's the plot?

My face would be the plot
Her ass the vehicle

Princess Diana 2.0

A movie where Kim takes a big black cock in order to secure the legacy of the family, and then the other sisters just end up taking big black cock for fun.

Wait a minute.

Charlies Angels

-starring Charlie Sheen

what's wrong with her butts???!!

I thought Ray J already did

we got a genuine kinographer here lads

Tongue-in-Cheek Charlie's Angels-esque action movie that simultaneously manages to be risque and empowering for womynz.

k i n o

Probably a self aware comedy of some kind.

Implants.

Suicide pact

A slasher, except the killer would actually kill them.

Snuff film.

Blacked

snuff rape, hopefully

coven of witches doing demonic shit

I don't get how Kim is so rich and still manages to have a disgusting ass like that...

Take a page out of Kylie's book ffs

Slasher film. There's no actual horror though
It's kinda like Saw
Film starts off with them chained to the wall. One by one, they are slowly and violently murdered in horrifically extreme and gory ways. This is the entire film

You like Big Sean on the song 'Mercy'?

>Built a house on that ass, that's an ass-tate

3 slags walk into a bar

they take a few dicks and leave

the end

>this was supposed to be attractive in the 70s
>this is what your dad used to jerk off with

Those asses are disgusting

t. irish

what would the soundtrack be?

>supposed

still hot
just need a mommy fetish for the middle one.

Which hole?

its ok if you're a faggot user

>implants
not necessarily, they could've just gotten fat transferred from somewhere else into their butts.

>middle one
>not the left

I like it

I want to say with that butt her poophole is the only option, but those collagen filled lips would make the perfect pillows for a penis too.

>ywn wipe any of those asses after their post-thanksgiving morning constitutionals

Youngest one gets kidnapped, and for safe return wants money, or maybe something they cherish more (their clothing lines or some shit). The two older ones devise a mission-impossible plan to save her, which proceeds in Leslie Nielson-esque fashion. Kidnapped one breaks out and sneaks around, only to realise that it's more than a kidnapping plot (global terrorism? taking over social media? brain washing or something?). She goes back and pretends to still be tied-up, and when her sisters come save her, they have to take down the master plan.

It's an action-comedy.

Fuck you if this is a writer that's gunna the ideas from this thread

>Uglier the kardashian
>cuter the feet

Kris > Khloe > Kim > Kourtney
i cant explain it

Three Billy Goats Gruff but with fat asses

Yeah I'm sure they want to make a movie out of that

>You will never have a bunch of smoking hot sisters with huge asses that walk around in thongs

>tfw i'm the youngest
>sisters were already out of the house by the time I hit puberty
Feels bad, I missed out on heaven

A found footage movie were we genetically create werewolves. We would take them out to a island dropping them off with the lie that they need to survive, but the truth is they need to run from the large rape beast who want to use their sloppy cunts to produce more of them selves.

Armenian Genocide

A man is kidnapped and forced to be their footslave,
Thats it

it's funny that after almost a decade on this site, i've learned to predict people's responses. I actually think it has helped my writing skills insofar as being crystal clear and not leaving space open for people to REK me.

note that i actually wrote 'the ideas from this thread' because i knew someone would misconstrue my comment as implying that my idea was good, which it isn't.

nice thats epic

C R I N G E

A 3-hour special episode of BLACKED

are you actually sexually attracted to your sister? I have a brother (and am straight) and i've always wondered what it's like having a hot sister.

A movie where Kim gets a big shemale cock through surgery and fucks me with it

Relax m8. It was a joke.

How can they get BLACKED if they are not white?

I'M YOUR VEHICLE, BABY

I realize that, but it's just funny how predictable and formulaic the trolling on this site is.

It's a holocaust movie, with the kardashians playing jews that get killed, in a tragic accident real cyanide gas is poured into the chamber they're in and they all die

Guinea Pig with style

live action assy mgee adaption.

120 minutes of them shitting, a compilation of a year of kardashian shits

dude none of your posts make any fucking sense

Yeah I know. It's shit. Why do we come back?

kanye biopic
played by himself

Go home, son.

Yeah. They're hot but all 3 are like 9-15 years ahead in age than me, so I didn't really grow up with them since I was pretty much an accident.
I'd probably feel differently if I actually grew up more with them.

Kris, Kylie, and Kendall are white.
The three Kardashians are the ones who aren't

Not that guy but: the needles in the haystack are top-tier, better discussions of film/tv than with people i know irl or other places online, and recs.

BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPFL

I'd pay good money to see that

>needles in the haystack
They are few and far apart, but there are the occasional amazing threads. I've gotten some great recommendations here, movies I would probably never have watch if not for this place.

Christ is it getting bigger?

>Seeing Kim's ass from the front

That ass hangs lower than my sack, god that's gross?

>t. Irish homo

Hello sheamus

it consumes lesser beings

Must feel fucking weird to have that as your body. Like it's not practical at all, it's a hyper-exaggerated ideal of a man's fantasy before it's a practical body for her

that's what fake asses often look like. they're disgusting. the twig legs are a huge warning sign

Kylie Jenner face trampling me with her divine sexy feet.

And giving me footjobs.

And allowing be to succ and kiss her divine gorgeous perfect feet.

A film about me being their toilet and footslave

looks comfy for hard chairs

Human Centipede Reboot

shut up you fucking freak

i call it, THE BLENDER

>that's what fake asses often look like
only if they get them too big, there are plenty of chicks who probably walk round with fake butts that you wouldn't even think that had, just because they got a reasonable size

This

hubbahubba

footfags genocide when?

Still would

fffffFFFBRRRRRTTTTTTT

anyone got the webm of her twerking in the pool?

Armenian Genocide movie where they all starve to death in an Ottoman concentration camp.

A movie about a manned expedition to the sun. It's a documentary and will be aired live.

>Roots is hailed for its historical accuracy
>can't even get a Confederate colonel's uniform right

Kourtney is underrated

>Kim K had it all
> fame, glory, Kanye's dick
>till one day her ass decided to talk back
>now Kim K is finding having a big talking ass is a lot of sass

Kim K and Rob Schneider in Assy Mc ASS sMash

Mehmed, my son...

Gape, atm, atp.

The Big Foot

Bro, care to hook a fellow footbrotha up? Kylie's feet are what I live for.

Is keeping up with the Kardashians worth watching, for the fan service?
I just want to see a lot of ass

No. For that, watch Real Housewives of Atlanta. KUWTK is almost entirely close ups of them crying.