How will they fuck up Aquaman?

How will they fuck up Aquaman?

The Atlanteans that fought Darkseid were actually Kryptonians that kept around

By making him a grungy edgelord.

By casting an ocean beaner.

I know how they already fucked up Mera
She's a sorceress

By making him Namor with more edgy tattoos.

Please no....

Same way as WW, by casting someone who's acting ability is limited to making "Srs Faces" at the camera.

Please, user, no.
Please.
I beg of you.
That can't possibly be.
Say it ain't so, I beg of you.

>It's another mouseketeer hating on DC thread again.

Getting tired of these episodes now.

By making him the 90's version of Aquaman

In a desperate attempt to divorce him from the public image of a gigantic, useless joke, they make him the edgiest, grimdarkiest character to ever come out of the edgiest, grimdarkiest version of the DC Universe ever.

He's going to have to go Full Brock Samson on villains to surpass Murderbats.

casting an islandnig to cuck the DC fans

90's Aquaman was great you pleb.

By designing him to look like a fat hobo who spent all his begging money on shitty tattoos.

This guy is named Auther Curry.

The mullet and hookhand?

The edge.

they're going to make him the 'hulk' of the group
with him 'quipping' about muh kingdom and environment/etc and i'm protecting muh people and then realizing that he is from both worlds.

Let's be honest here user, cape films would be much more enjoyable as nonstop action with cgi characters who have srs actor faces pasted on them.

The one and the same, nigga.

They already have. Theyre trying too hard to make normies care about Aquaman

I think it's working then, I've seen a lot of hype for Momoa on social media.

Fucking this. This is immediately what came to mind when the leaks came about. That and Amazons being Kryptonian descendants as well. Fuck that shit so hard.

Otherwise:
>Momoa potentially not being able to act for shit
>de-emphasizing the human aspect to Arthur and forgetting that he's a figurative fish out of water both on land and in the sea
>fucking up the relationship between Arthur and Mera somehow (though I have faith in Wan, in all honesty)
>just making him into DC's Thor
>shoehorning in Black Manta just because the fans want to see him instead of using him organically

I hope they don't fuck this shit up. Though in all honesty, this is probably the WB film that I have the most faith in and right behind the Shazam movie (and potentially the Dark Universe movie as well) as the DCEU movie that seems like it'll be actually good.

The less Snyder touches him and his 'mythos', the fucking better.

I used to be like you. I believed that, without Snyder's poisonous influence, DC's upcoming movies could be good.

Then I saw Suicide Squad.

>Then I saw Suicide Squad.
Fuck, that's a good point.

What needs to happen at WB for them to finally make another good DC movie?

Collective recto-cranial surgery.

>What needs to happen at WB for them to finally make another good DC movie?
What needs to happen, is that WB need to agree on what they want, and then leave the director to deliver what they want.

There are many ways to make a good film. Grim Dark, Disney family-friendly funny, and everything in between. WB just need to agree on what they are actually after and stick to it.

WB is suffering from being indecisive.