twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I mean seriously.

teacher is qt

>5 seconds in
Nope nope, nope.

where did american education get so THICC

>incorporating nigger beats into the school curriculum

that was awful but god knows I like me some fat titties

is it so hard to look at the kid's faces and tell that they probably want you to shut the fuck up?

My thoughts also user.

She did it for nearly 8 fucking minutes? what the fuck? America needs to go into the gas chamber

THICC

>not transferring her to Detroit

I bet all the kids in the class wanted death for those few minutes.

She's trying to be the cool, young teacher who the kids can go to with their problems. She wants to be liked a little too much.

An ex of mine taught 8th grade for a couple of years after college and she has some horror stories.

I think these sad teachers don't understand the line between having a fun class that people actually care enough so they learn and having a cringe worthy class like the video OP posted.

I always try to keep my students laughing now and then but with a more adult-like humor (most of my students are seniors since I teach English 4).

wtf i hate the american education system now

do you ever fuck the kids?

Come on FBI, I'm just trying to have some fun on Sup Forums. No need to ask those questions...

I would do absolutely anything to see her tits. My god, I'd kill to be a student in her class and flirt with her all the time.

here's a better question, have you fucked another teacher?

I've seen some fucked up shit, but this made me physically ill.

My wife doesn't work as a teacher, but even if I had the chance, I wouldn't do it because I don't want to lose my job.

This is why I prefer male teachers.
>Teacher comes in, never late
>Wrote shit down on a board, talked, asked questions
>took notes
>no homework
>no social (((group))) projects or artsy bullshit
>test every other day

Sure it was boring as fuck, but that's how school should be.

this.

you probably even managed to learn something

Fucking this

you can lose your job just for banging another staff member? I thought you could only get in trouble for banging the principle.

This woman is a toxic mix of disney films, being told shes special, waiting to long to have kids and being fat

Yep, learned the most out of those classes. Bitch should be fired for that shit.

I think you are trying to post a meme, but I don't get the reference I'm sorry. Things aside, if a student saw me having sex in the school (there is a small window on the door which I can't block) I would probably lose my job.

this is the kind of teacher that fucks her students

>probably lose my job.

nigga u gay
if i was me i would swoop in and be like "hey that was some cool singing really awesome that you care about teaching" and wiggle my way into dat ass nawisayin cuz she be looking for validation and imma be validating dat ass with my dick nawisayin peace

Lol you're not far off here

youtu.be/WWoyc3t6lgs

I don't know where it went wrong, but I know machine learning will make it right

Would fuck

Sounds like he's getting in there.

>keep my students laughing now and then but with a more adult-like humor

Why so you can gain there adult respect so you can get their adult pussies wet and slip it on in?

Education majors are always the dumbest, sluttiest, most gullible idiots on campus. The major is a joke, below "interior design." They go on to be the dumbest, sluttiest, cringiest "professionals" in every town they work in.

And JESUS FUCKNG CHRIST. SIX MINUTES??!!??!?!?!!?!!

Monster tits.

Think of it this way. School is recent phenomena in human history that arose from Prussian attempt to mold a subservient military population and later for the purposes of cultural assimilation. Now it's just a crappy mass production signalling tool INTENDED to reduce adverse selection and it won't go away or adapt to the time. Nothing sexy about any of that. It was doomed from the beginning.

Now imagine you're reincarnated. So many multiverses to chose from stretching out 100 billion life years and beyond. Maybe you'll get that harem at a gundam pilot academy in some dmt dream world, young superhuman captain of some world's navy vessel, whatever really it could be back on earth as a blacksmith's apprentice. Do you really want to acquire an education again? Do you want to learn trivia about dinosaurs, rocks, and red river Hawaiians for 13 years and have no real skill or talent for the trouble of sitting in this creepy prison esque environment at a desk surrounded by modern youth you're forced to coexist with no real goal in mind?

Formal education is your punishment for winning the existential lottery.

Why is the student wearing a baseball cap in class?

She's cute though with large tits. I'd overlook this.

>It's the parents' fault.
It is actually. Every teacher I've ever known has said that 70% of learning, discipline, and personal habits that make someone a success happen in the home. The teachers all judge the parents based on how their kids act.

Dunno. Way back when I was in high school there was a teacher who was a navy captain (and still was at the time in the reserves). Apparently he had been at one time a strict disciplinarian, but the time I was there he was coocoo for coco puffs. Filled his classroom with stuffed animals, dolls, coloring books, et cetera. He would occasionally dress up in costumes and was very emotional. I remember hearing the change came about because his wife left him.

Never had him for a teacher, so I didn't get to see a whole lot of his antics. I did watch him give a Pearl Harbor Day presentation where he brought old school GI Joes and played with them a bit during his bit.

>>Test every other day

Why do Americans have shitty male teachers?

You tell me Israel.

Male teachers are almost always in the good category..

not gonna lie would totally fuck. she looks like those movie stereotypes where she's weird and cringey but absolutely kinky in bed

extremely underrated

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

>white people

>having sex in the school

We're here for the encore!

youtube.com/watch?v=DWCt18IIeGg

kek

Is he breaking down?

She should do this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=ggV6LoYaQmg

>green text some of the stories

The only thing wrong with this is the mudslime in that classroom.

She spent nearly 8 minutes just telling them that the class will involve work, she's the teacher, and to not use a cell phone

What class is this for?

Is that shit still a hit with the kids?

>Why so you can gain there adult respect so you can get their adult pussies wet and slip it on in?

Not the guy you're responding too but as a former male teacher all it really takes is being a non-obese strong male figure under 30 who gives a shit to really get most high school girls panties all wet.
It's the reason I always leave the classroom door open when having a talking to students.

Cutting or Papa Roach?

Seriously how the fuck did MDE get a TV show?

as far as horses go

>ITT TECH

Bah cara, e pensar que nós (ao menos eu) tivemos professores exatamente assim ao longo de nossas vidas de estudantes no EM?

Que degeneração.

Is she pregnant? She looks a little pregnant.

fuck you I love group projects
although most of the time were very disappointing but I like the idea of making something HUGE

What's the teachers name? Fucking T H I C C

LOL she looks like a filthy kike!

Is she fat or pregnant?

Nevermind, found her name and the school. It's a high school, obviously.

She's pregnant. Her past pics show her thinner. The sign in the back hasn't been changed to Mrs.

american

What, how'd you find her?

I'm glad I didn't have a teacher like this during my American Edjewcation.

>She's pregnant. Her past pics show her thinner.

Extra points for that then.

>banging your pregnant teacher with the big tits

>hurr durr le fat american meeem xd

you know what buddy? im getting real sick and tired of you foreners thinking americans are known for fattasses aka "burgers". fuck you. every country has their fare share of fats. so fuck off being the irelavant "country" u are

>The sign in the back
Eating carrots improves eyesight, aussie.

Haslett High

Ms. Wippel

Cut her some slack though pham, she's hip.

fuck off Ameri-cuck. Our country is fucked and you know it is.

Wasn't even watching the video desu, just listened. Nice work, boi

>tfw you realize the verse 'from sea to shining sea' is about you're mom

and even if they're not considered good its not because they don't teach well but its because they aren't crawling their way up everyone's ass and bending over backwards for roodypoos

hopefully brits have cancer

your country isn't fucked and you know it.

There is no verse about shining sea

qt in the "dump me and i'll wear your skin as a jacket" sense

I can tell the students are also embarrassed. They are all sweating.

please don't encourage redditors to slide threads with ama's and attention whoring.

Where are there multiplication tables?

To all who watched this: Are you not satisfied?

u mad bro?

not important, here memorize some gay mainstream pop music, also diversity is great, hitler is bad, and gender isn't real

nice proxy Cle(ae?)tus but you're thinking of a different song

It's C to C not sea to shining sea.

this

I'd fuck her.

>those titties

hnnnng

I want to fuck her so badly, I wish she would put her fucking hand down instead of holding it up like child with down syndrome so I can see her boobs better.