Will the South rise Again when Hillary becomes president?

Will the South rise Again when Hillary becomes president?

Are rebellions even possible in USA?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RvnkAtWcKYg
youtube.com/watch?v=hr19prrFN_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anything's possible.

I love how you included states that not only didn't join you, but actively fought against you and in one case seceded to not be part of you.

If you you would like to feel northern steel I am happy to oblige. Since I was a young child I have envied those who who took the bayonet to the Southern man.

Please do try for a sequel!

Not unless shit gets really bad, which hasn't happened yet.

>The South
>West Virginia
>Maryland

nah, its mostly negroes there it seems, you'd lose

>Op = I failed at history.

Also, Oklahoma was Indian territory that marginally had a few groups aligned, and they go their butts beat in Missouri by a kraut artillery commander from St Louis (Kraut Town).

Wasnt west virginia originally just virginia which joined the south but it was occupied by union forces and then split into a different state?

I hope that stupid piece of fucking nigger blooded shit never rises again. The Teutonic Anglo North is far superior. South are the ones who fucking hate "Nazis" and go on about MURRICA all the fucking time and love Jews because they're "God's Chosen People," in the fucking Bible belt. I support Confederate Pro-Whites like Dylann Storm Roof but that's about it, I'll go no further than that. Southerners are exceptionally stupid, perhaps because pretty much almost all of them have mongrel blood.

youtube.com/watch?v=RvnkAtWcKYg

Yes. They wanted to be Union. They didnt see this as their war. They did well for themelves. Good folk. I can tell you that Although they are appalachian, Ohioans view them with respect as opposed to Kentucky and Tennessee folks.

Though Kentucky never formerly left either and tennessee was the first state to re-enter the Union.

Slavery was not big in the appalachian states thus the threat to slavery as an institution and the expansion of slavery did not affect them. I can recommend two books if you choose.

I dont care if you choose or note, here they are....

1. Battle cry of Freedom by Mchperson (I think he wrote it).

2. the Shelby Foote series on the civil war.

The McPherson book covers the political components that lead to the war as well as the big-picture policy behind it. Foote covers the battles. Both are like poetry and make you weep.

You must understand. the civil war is like our ANZAC history. it is sacred and revered. I have seen churches with Robert E Lees image in stained glass and southerners change once they learn I am a Yankee.

>southerners btfo once again, under hillary clinton's leadership no less
soon, i hope

Fuck you bitch I'm in the North I don't care where you are we will fuck you Yanks up this time you just love oppression don't you?

>They did well for themelves. Good folk.
Thanks, dude. We're still pretty good folk now, just quite a bit fatter.

People in WV fly flags with ''the south will rise again''

"West Virginia" is actually just a colloquial name for the state. The proper official name is "Best Virginia" or, more formally, "West by God Virginia."

Want to hear something Ironic? I'm a Yank in the South lol. So honestly, what the fuck does it really fucking matter to you god damn stupid fucking Confederate fuck then if we're all just fucking White you dumb fucking faggot?

>All those Redskin valleys between northern NM and northern AZ
didn't knew there still were such big redskin territories

>Maryland

>Virginia

>North Carolina

>South

I think you'll find at least one guy doing that in each state

Ohio Regards West (by God) Virginia as bro-tier. This is coming from a guy 40 minutes from the Indiana border. You guys are universally respected. I can tell you that much.

The south never rose in the first place. They lost.

Why is it that redneck retards will fly a USA flag right next to a CSA flag? Why do they constantly whine about people being un-American and labelling people unpatriotic but then fantasize about declaring war on the US and time something they don't like happens? Why are they so dumb?

That entire area is basically, niggerland 101. Except Texas which has a lot of Mexicans.

Fuck off satan
West Virginia is Virginia's rightfull clay

*kek's in a thick Appalachian accent*
I didn't even notice my Satanic quads, but they're certainly superior to your Eastern Virginian dubs.

Don't let the door hit your inbred asses on the way out and NEVER COME BACK!

>mfw America actually becomes 10x better without Dixie holding us back.

I've lived in both. I feel kinda bad now, though, because we do occasionally tell a joke or two about "Ohio drivers" and "flat landers"

I think it's cool you guys have a banner though. No other state is allowed to have a banner instead of a flag. And OSU is top notch.

>are rebellions even possible in USA?

It would take as little as 5-10% of the population to actively rebel under organized leadership to destabilize the country.
At 10-20% you'd have the country under new government within a month.

For every asshole that claims the armed forced with planes and drones will stop farmers with rifles, those weapons need Americans with civilian families to operate. In civil wars a good percentage of the military defects, and fighting on their own soil they ultimately end up damaging their own support infrastructure.
Also theres something like 100 men, women and children for every US soldier currently enlisted so unless they get insane body counts the government will fall under civil war.

Fuck you nigger lover.

We won kill count.

>Oklahoma
>south
It wasnt even a state until decades after the civil war

The South is made up of 80% blacks and mexicans, you will be fighting against white people with your brown breathren, and when you lose hopefully all of you will be purged.

>the south secedes
>the north is increasingly enriched until they're Ameristan
>the south prospers under white rule
>conquers Ameristan within a century

No. The Southern accents are in decline, being replaced the vocal fry and other assorted Valleygirl bullshit. Blacks are returning to the South in a reverse Great Migration. And hipster faggots are coming too seeking refuge from the liberal shitholes they created only to recreate them in the South. Virginia is gone and North Carolina is next over the cliff. In Austin, Texas students are running around with dildos in protest because they're afraid of guns.

It's over, and has been over for a long time.

No race war, no genocide of blacks, I guess we'll have to coexist with them...

I guess only Whites have White guilt, mongrel shit.

NC is pretty south desu

>South
>Houses the dumbest Americans
>The fattest
>Most of the blacks
>Constantly needing Federal Aid for hurricanes,floods and political fuck-ups

Sure buddy.... Remember one thing. If the south Secedes the Union takes all out shit back with us.... including our military machines.

I fully relate with you, my white brother, as a white from New Hampshire

All you would need is to convince the military to do a coup. Of course civilian militia fighters would help, America's fate if God does not return before then, will be a balkanized like land with various militias taking control of portions of the country's land and fighting each other over territory and resources, most factions based on race, or at least two main ones will be. The federal government oculd have its own factions, but without the U.S. military it will have to militarize the Federal police, the FBI, to become a de facto new military for them.

I'm from the north, and I'm most definitely white.

I'm just not a naive pussy like yourself that feels "guilty" for shit I never took part of. I don't think we should have allowed them into our country in the first place.

>Houses the dumbest Americans
>Constantly needing Federal Aid for hurricanes,floods and political fuck-ups
>Most of the blacks

There's your answer right there, pal. They need to go back.

I love you my Anglo brother!!!! The other states have been taken control by filthy wops and potato niggers! Vermont and New Hampshire are the only bastions of White Aryan Anglo-Saxon hope in the North.

youtube.com/watch?v=hr19prrFN_M