Nightwing #9 Preview

and thats it

Reis variant

Wish this guy was doing the art on Titans.

I'm excited for this. I'm glad he gets to bro out with Superman again

SUPERBOY PRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME

> Marcio Takara on a Bat book again.

All is right with the world.

In New 52 continuity did Dick get the Nightwing name from the Kryptonian hero like in Pre-Flashpoint?

I always liked that origin. Nice to see the two of them bonding again.

>Titans Loft

Wait is that where Dick has been living for all of Rebirth?

>Seeley acknowledging the edginess of the New 52 universe

kek

Hmm, it would be pretty interesting if we got Doomsday. It's been too long since I've read a good Jurgens Doomsday story.

On the other hand, god, please give me Prime, please.

>Not edgy at all

No it was Kryptonian gods this time.

> It's been too long since I've read a Jurgens
Doomsday story.

wew lad

>What is the first arc of Action Comics

PRIME TIME IS COMING BOYS

>good

>I want to be my own man now!
>names himself after Kryptonian stuff

Red Robin was the best name for an after-robin character, too bad he never had a good costume

What happened to him? Is he still trapped in the source wall or something?

naming himself after superman is the best though

what better way to piss off batman

>Jurgens.
>Good

I'll take 'Things that will never happen again' for 2000

That's the joke, pal

>the guy that tried to kill you is cool

Honestly, after half of the fucking source got destroyed i will not be surprised if hes back

Man this Supes is a lonely weirdo. I almost feel bad for him

>Doomsday
>Good

What did he mean by this?

He's stuck on a planet that is similair to his own, but he has no relationship with any of these people. When Superbro was active he stuck to the shadows to stay out of Superbro's way. He's been slowly building trust with everyone.

And with the Rebirth development that this planet is the Pre-Flashpoint one, and there's something weird about Superdad and Superbro, I'm expecting Superdad to be sticking around

Didn't that crystal turn out to be part of Dream's power? Didn't Dream take it back?

Cool

>Tentacles
I don't like where this is going.

PRIME TIME

>No Aqualad
kek

Who's the blue guy?

Not even important to be in Dick's dreams

Key. His powers went from being able to get anywhere to having sixth dimensional senses or whatever. He almost destroyed all of existence in JLA. Written by Morrison.

I wonder if Clark will learn about Wally in this issue and lead to Titans #7.

This is the first time we've seen Dick's home in Nightwing Rebirth, but if you look back to the first issue of Titans Rebirth, Wally kicks this all off by going after Dick in his apartment. He must have opened it up to the Titans so his friends would have a place to stay.

What a great guy.

Can I hope? Will Prime Time really come back?

Maybe if he was less of a jerk.

Damn, Reis is good.

Holy shit, Just imagine how Prime would react on edginess of new52

You're not the only one. I kinda like him a lot, to be honest. He makes me want to give him a big hug.

>ou're not the only one. I kinda like him a lot, to be honest. He makes me want to give him a big hug.
I hate him, I wanna kill him !

Oh, come on....

Nightwing is so hot.

He has a loving wife and a kid, Superbro was way more lonely

n Superwoman #4 while talking to Lois' "ghost", who she thinks is the pre-Flashpoint version, Lana says "...did you finally decide to fess up and tell the world that you're some freakish doppelgänger from another universe out to take over my Lois Lane's life and make believe like she never existed"
"...I think it's really weird that you're just going to take over the real Lois and Clark's lives and hope nobody notices. Your whole "plan" is gross."

Maybe Jimenez not so subtlety expressing his feelings on how DC is handling the current Superman situation?

But he does hint that there's more to it than that. So hopefully this Rebirth plan doesn't just involve sweeping New 52 Superman and Lois under the rug and hoping the readers eventually forget. I'm still hoping for Composite-Superman.

This was seriously awkward and forced.

Super-Dad is a stalker-

>Superboy Prime
>SOLARIS THE TYRANT SUN

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>How would an edgy fag react to non-existant edginess?

Yeah well that guy is now dead and Bruce cried about it and I bet he is more than OK with Dick using the Nightwing name