How will the VP debate between these two go down?

How will the VP debate between these two go down?

Kayne looks like a child abuser, look at that face man, can't get creepier

yep, he's got ted cruz levels of creep going on.

>handsome man, good speaker and successful governor, who provides positive contrast to running mate
vs
>guy who got picked for a swing state and because Hillary owed some favors to get Schultz in charge

Holy shit Kaine looks like an utter cuck
If Hillary get elected he'll take her place right after, why would anyone support this fucking loser. sad!

>grey fox vs weasel

I'll put my money on the grey fox.

Pence is a former radio host and more experienced. I'm betting on him.

Pence is going to rip little Timmy a new asshole.

no one will care

they'll both recite partisan platitudes

the Very Serious People will do some paean shit about how "this is what debates should be" or whatever after the trump/hillary shitshows

Why can't both parties agree to flip their tickets and make the VPs presidents?

>I speak spanish and this guy likes Donald Trump he's a racist by association hates women evil evil evil

>ur a faggot, kaine

My prediction.

Pence would destroy Kaine in a normal setting. The problem is the entire audience and the moderators are going to be stacked against Pence like they were against Trump in the primaries. I doubt Pence has the charisma and quick wit to overcome all that and still win the debate

"Mr. Pence, Trump said X. Do you agree?" Throughout the whole debate

>tfw cant wait for the vp debate

Probably

Are you joking? i have been counting the days for months trump is going to destroy her

He's adorable shut the fuck up.

Pence looks like Jerry Sandusky.

No, I'm waiting for the pence debate.

No need to wait.

This.

And it's gonna be exclusively irrelevant shit like muh John McCain

Pence will look like a real human bean while kaine prances and spergs about like the gay pedo he is

>Governor Pence, Mr. Trump has repeatedly expressed ant-women views. Do you hate women as much as he does?

It's unlikely to matter at all so long as they don't both fall on their faces.

>Mr Pence, Donald Trump said he wants to deport all Mexicans? Why are you Racist?

Given Hillary's health, a vote for her is essentially a vote for President Kaine by 2018. As such, the VP debate is arguably more important than the presidential one.

Basically what I'm saying is that unless divine kek (pbuh) delivers and Trump wins, you will soon have an actual crony not-even-hiding-it wall street guy in the white house.

Pence is a better speaker and he's better looking (by a large margin) as well as taller. As far as I know he's more experienced as well.

I think it will have low viewership and Pence will have a modest victory that changes the public's perception of Trump as "reckless", Trump's debates will do this as well. He's going to be talking policy while Hillary plays attack dog.

Pence will destroy that faggot

>ant-women views

Kaine is debating against literal Race Bannon. How do you think is going to go?

>Debate in Spanish

how will Pence respond?

>the Very Serious People will do some paean shit about how "this is what debates should be" or whatever after the trump/hillary shitshows
nice flag