Did The Neon Demon kill his career?

Did The Neon Demon kill his career?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/171721951
youtube.com/watch?v=hGfu6AGkgHY
youtu.be/O7r8B1bEc2I?t=899
youtube.com/watch?v=qOJMQAml1Qo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whatever happened to the guy in the middle? He was supposed to be working on an epic conspiracy expose involving the assassination of an EU politician but it just dropped off the map and he hasn't done anything else since.

He has one of those annoying benelux faces that you just want to punch.

He'll be fine, he will always have Mommy and Daddy's producer money to fall back on

Thought he was danish tho.

Are the danish dutch?

Foucault's Pendulum quadrilogy when

Imagine being doomed to forever live in Tarantino's shadow

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Refn is actually the andy warhol of our generation.

vimeo.com/171721951

Why do swedish people have those kind of lips?

Mads MIkkelsen has the same lips. So does the guy who played IT, even though they're plumper

They always look mildly unenthused

Slavshit genes.

Secondary sex trait selection of the highest order. The scandinavian race must be destroyed so that the masses are not distracted from their menial lives of servitude by the prospect of divine sexual gratification.

If you work on Hollywood you aren't supposed to draw attention to the casting couch, even if it's not about movie making

He's Danish

holy fuck I would cream my pants

He's a hack.

He's preparing a tv series and a new movie

I think I'm the only one who liked that movie.

isn't he making a movie in japan?

but it was his best film

Source?

Only God Forgives did

Jay Bauman liked the movie as well if you want company.

exactly
ALT RIGHT faggots are just salty because Refn said something "bad" about Drumpf on twitter

>threw a table at a wall in film school and got expelled, then re-did the scene in Bronson
>directed Drive even though he failed his driver's license exam like 7 times
>directed OGF only so he could visit toy shops in Thailand then got upset because his wife put his toys in the attic
>can't shoot his movies in non-chronological order
>color blind
>dyslexic
>lost virginity at 24
>proposed to his first girlfriend (now wife), she initially said no but kept the ring
>daughter doesn't call him Dad or Papa, calls him "Jang" the same nickname used by his adult friends and family
>believes in Thai ghosts because his daughter sees them and Jodo told him some spooky shit reading tarot cards
>tried to kill his stepmom but the gun didn't go off
>literally wears a towel when he's shooting a movie to keep his energy inside him or something
>can't pick his own clothes, wife does it for him
>Mads says he can't talk to him outside of movie sets because he can literally only talk about cinema
>kissed Goose on the red carpet at Cannes
>kissed Elle on the red carpet at Cannes
>cried on live Danish TV
>talked about fucking on live British TV
>has deluded himself into thinking he's close friend with David Lynch, randomly brings up "David" in conversations, while other people have no idea who he's talking about
>despite his wife trying her best to dress him correctly, he still attends event dressed like a teenager while everyone else is dressed properly
>almost got to his now wife to run away on their second date because he told her he was going to show her a beautiful, emotional film and then forced her to watch The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
>has no neck
>described TND as being about him picturing himself as a 16-year-old girl
>constantly kept mentioning that Elle Fanning had "just turned eighteen" at Cannes until there was little more than awkward silence in response to that notion

the ultimate /ourguy/

TND was great btw

If you're talking about The Neon Demon, I don't understand. Elle's character wasn't persuaded to fuck someone to get the gig, what are you talking about?

He's making an Amazon television series, called Too Old to Die Young, starring Miles Teller

What did potato man mean by this

what's the context

>>cried on live Danish TV
This is the only stunt I've never heard of. Got a link (with english subs preferably)?

>can't shoot his movies in non-chronological order
>kissed Goose on the red carpet at Cannes
>kissed Elle on the red carpet at Cannes

kinda relatable

wew

Wat, what did you think the private photoshoot scene of her getting fingerpainted gold by the videographer was about?

I can't be bothered to find the part because the interview is so long but it's from this

youtube.com/watch?v=hGfu6AGkgHY

Good interview to watch for any avid Refn fan

Is it in part 1 or part 2?

I didn't know this guy interviewing does TV, I thought he was just a documentarian.

Nvm, found it.

youtu.be/O7r8B1bEc2I?t=899

15:00 is the build up and continues from there for those interested.

>Mads says he can't talk to him outside of movie sets because he can literally only talk about cinema

Mads also said that he himself only talks about sports, so it was clearly somewhat exaggerated for comedic effect.

his name is mads brügger, he's still alived and the movie premiered earlier this year

His statements about social alienation stunting his development and forcing him to look inward artistically are very reminiscent of the one interview with Stefan Burnett explaining his attitude on creativity.

>tfw death grips have worked on providing film scores for original features before
>tfw a Nicolas Winding Refn movie scored by Death Grips is possible in your life time

If it happened I probably wouldn't feel the need to post here ever again.

dog link me pls, I contacted him and his co-producer personally by email a few months ago about the state of production and after a couple elusive emails inquiring about my identity they stopped replying and gave no indication that it was advancing at all. I would love to see it.

What makes you think that?
He's making a series for amazon starring Miles Teller at the moment and then afterwards he's hopefully GONNA FUCKING GO BACK AND MAKE THE AVENGING SILENCE LIKE HE FUCKING PROMISED THAT ABSOLUTE ASS TWAT

Symbolism, really makes you think

>can't pick his own clothes, wife does it for him

>despite his wife trying her best to dress him correctly, he still attends event dressed like a teenager while everyone else is dressed properly

hey buddy, could you be contradicting yourself

Legit autism

>has deluded himself into thinking he's close friend with David Lynch, randomly brings up "David" in conversations, while other people have no idea who he's talking about
Okay, this got me.

Interviewer is digging the fuck into his soul. Watch the real link on YouTube. It's incredibly uncomfortable especially when they call him a failure.

>>literally wears a towel when he's shooting a movie to keep his energy inside him or something
Ahh, and but so I come across a fellow kinoseur

It's Danish humor, you dense fuck.

t. Nordic autist who actually understood it

>It's Danish humor,
>literally crying about his mother on live tv

PLS RESPOND

Yes. Nordic humor is dark.

dont worry. BatGirl will save his career

D-Drive 2??

no, Pusher reimagined as a tv show set in LA

What?
youtube.com/watch?v=qOJMQAml1Qo
26 minutes in, nothing mean going on.

>It's incredibly uncomfortable especially when they call him a failure.
Which one of the 8 interviews and where? I'll tell you if it's rude or not.
t. Danish.