I fell in love with a Muslim girl and now I like all shitskins

I fell in love with a Muslim girl and now I like all shitskins.

What do?

Also mods stop deleting threads that are Sup Forums related. This is about the sudden dissolution of racial bias and how to deal with it.

>I fell in love with a Muslim girl

Do yourself a favour and gas yourself

This, but stream it.

You're a scumbag.

>Sees flag

Kill yourself.

She's a pure and innocent virgin though. She also doesn't even like Islam and thinks it's violent. She's redpilled!

>fell in love with a Muslim girl
Was it love at first sight, you leafy faggot?

>Also mods stop deleting threads that are Sup Forums related
Coming from a fucking leaf. Sup Forums-lite is shit and you're part of the problem.

Kill yourself. This is a fake and gay thread anyway.

Reported

SHART

Its all fun and games until her uncle throws her of a balcony for bringing shame on her family. Also your kids would be low IQ. Drop her or kill yourself.

This isn't a fake thread. You even posted in it, of course it's real. What are you? Schizophrenic?

post pic

She's really smart and sweet. She also escaped alone from the Middle East as a refugee in 2007 so her family and crazy relatives are still there.

Then she's not a muslim girl like you said in your OP.

>I fell in love with a Muslim girl and now I like all shitskins
>50% of Sup Forumsacks in the next 5/10 years

There was never any reason not to like them, racist idiots on Sup Forums just like accusing 1.6 billion people of being hateful based on the actions of a tiny minority, much like accusing all Catholics of being IRA terrorists. Eventually most of them grow out of their teen angst and get a job and become respectful members of society.

Doesn't matter I only used the term Muslim to describe how she looks because it illicits a visual image that's pretty common regardless of the fact that many races are Muslim technically. Brown Arab is another way of saying it but it doesn't roll off the tongue as well.

And what religion are you?

So true.

>i got pussy from x
>now i love all x

no, you just like pussy. that doesn't mean all shades of that pussy are good or that that pussies people are good either

decent bait, almost made me think I was on facebook for a second

I had a really good job in a bank while I was super racist before.

CTR get out

Orthodox Christian but I don't practice it. I'm mostly a lover of all things good. I admire Buddha, Jesus, Dao, Socrates, Rumi, etc..

Any advise on how I can plow and impregnate as many muslim girls as I can in a short period?

Nothing turns me on more than the thought of spreading my seed far and wide to especially exotic places desu

Where did you guys meet?

convert to islam duh

What the fuck is the point in them taking pictures in those things?
>"Can you take that again? I blinked."

I'm in a similar position OP. My gf is a legal Mexican immigrant. And not through the cheap amendment way. Her family came here legally with her. She's smart, she's cute, and as far as I know she's a good girl. None of this has stopped me from believing in racial science and it shouldn't stop you. There's legitimate data backing it up. I'm still prejudiced. I'm still voting Donald Trump. I'm still against mass amnesty and immigration. Don't let it change you OP. This stuff is emotional and anecdotal. These instances are the exception, not the rule. Don't be a retard.

kys faggot

Be a nice and sensitive man who is gentlemanly and humble. You know, all those qualities the western world calls being a beta cuck and all the qualities white girls pretend they don't like. Muslim girls are very traditional and appreciate real things like that. At least the pure ones and not the westernized ones.

Half my family are Orthodox Christians... you know what the Muslims did to the Greeks, Cypriots and Armenians?

If she's a nice girl she's a nice girl but my God make her ditch the death cult.

FUCK off. You know there's evidence that proves it isn't a tiny little minority. Someone post the screencaps of the Pew data.

In the city while I was just roaming around. She was lost and I helped her around and we just started hanging out. Couldn't've been a more wholesome meeting.

She's like me, she was born into it. Plus her dad isn't Muslim, only her mum.

>comparing IRA to ISIS

Nobody seriously does this, do they?

Then it's sorted... she's not a Muslim?

At least not a real religious one?

travel to bangladesh or pakistan
hookers cost like 1$.
At least in pakistan there are some decent looking hookers.

No, not a real one.

Nice. I want to meet a girl like that someday myself.

Then fair play.

a fucking leaf

be careful my syrupy friend, the game of love is dangerous

Bump for this

u r fcked .....totally .Dont say i didnt warn you.

never ever fck a muslim bitch.NEVER.There is a strong reeking reverse osmosis there. You WILL morph into one of them. A useless arse raising howler who says "allah hu akbar".

Should you two get married, one of you is going to have to convert.

Like most hipsters/liberals you'll either get enriched and leave or beaten in to submission and I'm okay with that.

Convert her to Christianity at the very least.

Finding a nice girl you like is 1000% more important than any Sup Forums nonsense, user. Godspeed.
Go ahead and make fun of my flag, everyone.

kekkin'

Meet her family and you'll learn to hate them again.

She wont assimilate son. She wont be a Christian. You will have to be Muslim or your son.

Falling in love with her doesn't mean she's a nice girl

The general Sup Forums advice for shitskin girls should always be "pump and dump."

>muzzie
>redpilled
>innocent

pick one, faggot.

>hey, user, I know you're good at fifa but this muslim chick on our campus is like REALLY good at fifa

>uh ok i'll play her?

>lose 5-0

Wtf i HATE muslims now

Nothing wrong with that OP. I'm dating an ex-Muslim girl and she wears her hijab just as a fashion statement now and she's the most beautiful woman I've ever met.

Just gotta watch out for the Muslim girls who look like they're packing straps under their gowns.

I pick innocent!

I'm in love with an iranian woman, she tells me I'm handsome everyday and tells me she wants to learn about the bible. Is this tequia

Omg my girl is Iranian as well. She's read the torah, Quran, and the Bible (she said she read that one twice). I've honestly only read half the Bible. She knows more about religious history than me. I like listening to her talk about it. Iranians are pretty cool people. They prefer being called Persian and they are very similar to Japanese people in their culture in a way. Live of beauty is infused in all aspects of their life. They're also Zorastrian, not Islamic but their government is a Saudi puppet and they hate it.

You sound like a faggot, I'm going to marry her and have her vote to make being a faggot illegal so you'll get deported

Sounds like you're jelly my girls better than yours.

You just sound like a stupid queer, bet you're a queerbeckuck, cluck cluck cluck goes the cuck *votes for trudeau* LE INDEPENDINCIA LA FRANCAI A LA HON HON HON CHEESE UN CHAMPAIGNIO

Kek

No, you are mistaken. Did I strike a nerve with my supreme gf finding skills?

Get out my country you Isis fuck piece of shit

Tell her to remove her headscarf and to turn away from Islam.

You're telling me ISIS are not the Chads of the mudslime world?

ISIS are a bunch of fags who are frustrated they can't get laid so they try to chad out but they are too spergy to do it right.

OP don't listen to this kid, you don't have to go anywhere.

Simple, stop hanging out on Sup Forums, stop getting your advice from here, get some perspective from elsewhere, for her good and your own.

I come here for the laffs and also for the spiritual expansiveness. I've always liked being a doubles advocate so this place is good for that. I think I'm smart enough to be able to know what I agree with and what I don't agree with.

kek, fuckin savage m8

I think no matter how smart you are, the culture of this place will get to you eventually, and will change your views. Get out while you can.

I've been on Sup Forums since 2006 I can't stop now. But I will end up not coming here as often when I'm with her because that's what happens when you end up with a girl. Stuff like Sup Forums and rebellious attitudes always end up taking a backseat. It happened to me before with another girl in the past. I still ended up coming back here after I stopped seeing her.

Honestly, this place has changed my view points over time and slowly siphoned of my joy over the last 3.5 years.

I can't stop coming here though because image boards with reaction pics is the ultimate form of communication.

Everything else is just a pale imitation.

good op, racial bias is stupid. outward appearance means nothing. it's what is on the inside. the only racial differences that matter is most ethnicities have their own talents. good for you op

Go full reconquista on her ass and make her convert to christianity.

Spanish is the most beautiful of all languages.

illegals should still be deported and not tolerated though.

>This is about the sudden dissolution of racial bias
>Muslim girl

>This is about the sudden dissolution of racial bias
>Muslim girl

Did someone forget to tell you?

I S L A M

I S

N O T

A

R A C E

IN

>ITT: virgins attack OP for having broken through his hatred which was actually just sexual frustration

Congrats OP, hope all goes well for you guys.

>be you
>retarded race betraying cuck
>fall in love with inbred shitskin
>but don't convert to Islam
>murdered by shitskin's family for sticking your infidel cock in Fatima's stanky mong
>no one cares

Convert to Islam, user. For your own safety. Also please get the fuck out of my country.

Am I the only one here that likes hot girls of any race?

Like seriously, I just like women.

If you can get her to go apostate, more power to you. But you'll both need to gtfo the country, for your own safety. Also we don't want you polluting our gene pool with her inbred shitskin DNA, so yet another reason to leave.

me too, but i wouldn't be apart of this Sup Forums meme culture.

They'll come looking for you one day, user.

>Am I the only one here that likes hot girls of any race?
Same. The only problem is any of them being a muslim.

The exception is blacks though, they're shit.

blacks are awesome

Well, damn. For a moment there I was thinking, "well maybe if she's a nice light skinned Persian girl", but nope. What the hell is wrong with you.

There's nothing wrong with "liking" women of other races

Marrying and having kids with them is another matter entirely.

dont listen to this guy OP he just lives his life in fear and disgust.

You get what you pay for, though.

t. black

There's nothing wrong with marrying and having kids with them either as long as the kids are properly taught and influenced by western culture.

Except for blacks though, you don't touch those.

She is a light skinned Persian actually.

You're doing your kids a dis-service by condemning them to permanent identity crises

yea i'm part black. whats the deal, why so much black hate ?

I got banned the other day for rule 3 racism on Sup Forums the cucks are taking over

That was me btw. Just walked to my apartment and my wifi picked me up and my wifi makes me US flagged for some raisin.

>identity crisis
teach them to not be fags

>sees flag
>kills himself because of the subhuman pricks running his country