PILOT BLOWS THE WHISTLE: 'I FLEW TWO OF THE AIRCRAFT WHICH WERE INVOLVED IN 9/11'

PILOT BLOWS THE WHISTLE: 'I FLEW TWO OF THE AIRCRAFT WHICH WERE INVOLVED IN 9/11'

disclose.tv/news/pilot_blows_the_whistle_i_flew_two_of_the_aircraft_which_were_involved_in_911/134923?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=fb_organic

How do you explain this away?

Other urls found in this thread:

disclose.tv/news/pilot_blows_the_whistle_i_flew_two_of_the_aircraft_which_were_involved_in_911/134923
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>How do you explain this away?

He's lying for attention

Capt. Russ (((Wittenberg)))

Well OK then.

Yeah this is an elaborate ruse for suicide. Hi silverstein. You cold fusion fuck

How did he manage to survive? Twice!???

How did he fly two planes that both crashed? Jump out before it hit the tower?

Yeah and? We always knew it was zionists. Earth is flat. Wake up

>another proxy canacuck shitposting thread

Remotes? There were fucken orbs flyin around anyways and zero physics appeared that day. All CGI and lies

Fuck off dad. Get the fuck rid of your shit ass common law system

So... how come he ain't dead?

Nobody was the fuck inside no planes and no planes were there that way in any kind of legitimate fashion

There were no planes. Sphere shaped drones hit the towers and the planes were CGI models placed.over the spheres to hide them. A missle hit the pentagon, and explosives inside the towers brought them down. Israel and Saudi Arabia have taken responsibility for the attacks. Did you know all 8 film studios are run by Jews? Flight 93 the movie is a hoax.

It's your opinion versus his.

I'll trust an airline pilot's opinion to that of an anonymous poster on a Chinese cartoon board

>implying they weren't holograms

nice try, CIA

>"no conspiracy this big could ever exist! someone would spill the beans!"
>someone spills the beans
>"obviously lying for attention lol you fucking cook"
>whistleblower commits suicide by three shotgun blasts to the back of his head
>"I can't wait to watch american idol tonight!"

If only you knew how bad things really were

Idiots. Can you even read?

He flew two of the planes in his life as a pilot. He was trained on them and know how the control and how difficult they are to pilot.

He's saying terrorists aren't good enough to have pull off the maneuvers necessary to hit the towers.

You're trying to slide the hillary thread aren't you. Fuck off CTR.

Are you really this dense?

I was joking. Not sure about the leaf though. Never can tell if their shitposting or serious

I assumed I grouped in both shills and jokers in that block, but that kind of activity needed to be squashed anyway.

>disclose.tv/news/pilot_blows_the_whistle_i_flew_two_of_the_aircraft_which_were_involved_in_911/134923

fuck you op, i assumed after reading this that a pilot who died in two of the aircraft came back from the dead to spill the beans you fucker!

Fuck you too bitch.

slyde it