New Beatriz Overseer

Hey this stupid thing updated again with more plot dump.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batrachia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hey, Chochi might actually be sticking to it this time around! We might get an update on Friday as well!

Oh nice! Now to wait 3 years for this scene to end.

>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

You fucking tool, where the fuck have you been these past two (three?) years?

Chochi, if you're out there, can you clarify some things? We're getting a lot of exposition dumped on here and I'm starting to feel lost. Who/what are the Batrachians? Is that the mouse kingdom that Beatriz works for?

I've been here. Hey, this makes three updates he's done on schedule now. That's a record.

Yeah, if you're here, chochi, this is quite an infodump. I'm interested but revelations like these are better with a little more lead-in.

Batrachia is very likely to be the spider kingdom.

Ah. But does that mean they're far more magical than the Bastard King's kingdom? They seemed more martial from the concept art.

Or a nickname of spider-bats.

oh god, either Chochi's typing this himself or whoever's helping him clean up his english is asleep at the wheel

Whoever used to help him translate must be long gone, considering the terribad update schedule.

Guys, Batrachia are frogs & salamanders.

Wait, what?

....en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batrachia

Huh. That makes more sense.

I wish not everyone has a traditional monarchic kingdom, varied government types are fun.

>Federated states
>Leagues
>Gentiles, Tribes, Houses, Dynasties, Cantons
>Empires
>Republics
>Vassal-states, multiple crowns held by one power, colonial states

I wonder if the truth is stranger than Iction.

Honestly it doesn't look like the plot is written in advance. Wich is even more weird since it takes forever to update.

I'd say the plot is now finally established.

Anton a cute

Shota mouse be careful.

Okay fuck, now I want to fuck the frog or watch her fuck the mouse

He's an innocent little apple fritter, isn't he?

At least it's better than that scammer's trash.

Does anyone know where I can get the pages to the NSFW Minerva Spinnerette comic? Apparently the first three are available, but only to Patreon users.