youtube.com/watch?v=0kXYJVMFZo0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll watch it.

soosasqua

Same, hope the extra content isn't bullshit

Just so long as it has more of mai waifu

I believe it does.

Then I am pleased.

Unless it's the cut they originally intended to do - the more serious, less trailers-cut-together one - I could care less.

Seen some new torrents but none of the extended cut yet.

Nude scenes?

What is it supposed to be exactly? I though Ayer said there would be no different cut?

Ayer was lying out of his ass to prove the haters wrong

>DCEU
>"hype"
I'll watch a stream, I dont see how an added 30 mins are going to fix this damn movie

13 minutes.

Oh, well the point still stands

The movie was good in my opinion. Any movie that makes Captain Boomerang have a fetish for a stuffed pink unicorn can't be all bad.

Well it would be nice if Captain Boomerang would throw boomerangs. I counted 3 forgettable instances

Out where?

A waste of a character, if there ever was one. Goes for half of the cast really.

i am, not gonna lie and say it was a good movie, not the version i saw anyway, but i still really liked the visuals, the characters ,choreography and especially the aesthetic

In my opinion, the movie should've been about Waller letting Enchantress go wild on purpose(but not telling anybody) and wrecking the city just to distract the justice league so she can send the suicide squad on a mission to steal kryptonite from the penguin or two-face or something. Would make sense since they made the team "to protect themselves from Superman". But hey everyones entitled to their own opinion.

>Would make sense since they made the team "to protect themselves from Superman"

Did you forget the part where Superman is DEAD?

Did you not watch either of the last two DC movies?

Anyone know what's different? SS really could've been saved with some better editing. Still wouldn't be that good of a movie but better editing could pull it from a 6/10 movie to a 7/10 movie.

So this is just their strategy with DCEU movies then?

But the true question, will there ever be a release of a "Director's Cut"???

Just like how the D.C. of Payback with Mel Gibson completely changes the second half of the film and ending.

Finally, i've been waiting for this!

According to people on twitter extended cut doesn't change much, hardly even any new Joker scenes.

Well shit. So much for the extended cut saving this movie then (not that I expected it to anyway really).

> paying again for a movie I already paid to see so that I can see the version that didn't suck

I'm keeping my sheckles, thank you

Director specifically said that the theater version was his "director's cut."

There's torrents of the normal version but no extended cut yet.

I'm extending my version ;))))))))))))

There made 2 cut and tested for both and end up choosing the "funny one".

youtube.com/watch?v=vI2bcGplfBk
youtube.com/watch?v=e-TqAOmE_v4

Also there's Geoff Johns in the featurette saying that he likes the DCEU Joker/Harley better than the current relationship that they have in the comics now.

Extended torrent when?

Why in the world would they ever do that? It as an all around shit movie but the humour was absolutely unbearable.Harly single-handedly ruined what already wasn't a good movie.

there were way more than three instances of him throwing boomerangs, he just only threw three (maybe 4) specialized boomerangs. Still more variety than basically any Avenger or Marvel villain.

He doesn't know shit about either of the characters so I'm not surprised he's shilling like that

Why was she on the squad, anyway? If the point was to have individuals with tactical advantages (be them actual metahuman powers like El Diablo or just being really good at practical skills like Deadshot), then what the fuck did Harley contribute to the team?

It's 11 minutes actually, and Joker is only in 2 of them. This is the power od DC and WB.

>Jared "I'M ACTING" Leto
Christ, I know people are complaining that he only had like 10 minutes of screentime in the movie, but seeing these scenes makes me think that was actually a good decision.

I really hope he won't be in the Batman solo movie.

The Joker was a fucking tryhard in SS. I thought it couldn't get worse than the already idiotic character design but the scene in his apartment where he's got "Ha ha ha" spray painted on all the walls and had knives carefully arranged on the floor was just fucking pathetic, he really was like an "edgy on purpose" goth kid, I'm surprised they didn't pull the whole "I laugh at you because you're all the same" shit with him.

>Why in the world would they ever do that?

Because Marvelcucks whined.

Maybe we can have Hamill play Old Man Joker and just put a bullet in that Shore Boy.

Because they needed an excuse to have the Joker in this movie, I guess? There's not really anything to Harley beyond being the Joker's lover.

>The Joker isn't a tryhard
That's new.

>he really was like an "edgy on purpose" goth kid
But The Joker is edgy as fuck.

She's got nothing. No super abilities at most "Olympic level" prowess stuff.

But yea she serves absolutely no purpose given the skill sets and abilities of everyone else on the team.

Oh she's supposed to have a thing with Deadshot or something.

Why are we still pretending that Joker is not le edgy mobster?

He's a clown theme criminal thst gets his kicks off killing.

But I'd not really consider him edgy.

>cuts face off and staples it back
>not edgy

As with Suicide Squad that's a shit Joker that nobody likes to remember.

Sure....

Grant Morrison's Joker is edgy as fuck too. Then again he was Leto's consultant.

Extended edition a shit

>Dat Leto Joker after the motorbike chase

APOLOGIZE

He's so done with Harleen.
Always liked him desu

We can only hope

I haven't seen the film, but that was awful

felt just like comics joker, what are you guys on about?

Sex scene between Katana and Boomerang.

In terms of the plot, she was part of the proof of concept of Task Force X. They wanted to show how all these new metahumans and psychopaths could be weaponized by the government. Harley was mentioned in the movie to be "fearless" and pretty capable in a fight, so why not use her as cannon fodder? Plus, Harley was likely one of the more publicly known names due to her Joker connection, so they might as well make her part of the sales pitch.

I don't pirate and I'm not gonna buy it.
So I gotta wait until December

>knives carefully arranged on the floor

Remember when we thought he was doing magic with Tattooed Man and the tattoos were more proof of that?

t. Deadpool

Remember when we thought Joker would be willingly possessed by Enchantress' evil brother and and Enchantress would die saving the world from him

Damn you DLC Extended Universe why cut these?

DL when?

>paying for a movie that you already saw
>it has extra scenes
Why don't people get mad about all home releases? They're all paying for what you already saw except they don't have extra content.

Satan is right.

>We're not trying to squeeze more money out of you guys don't worry, we really, REALLY care about the product.

Some Warner executive somewhere, I guess.

when tha feck is the torrnt of extend ediotion

>He still doesnt pistol whip her
I hope there's still a 5 second clip in wich he does, but i wouldnt be surprised if they wouldnt want to make their tumblr costume buying whales mad.

B-B-but Bobby Pleb Burns from YouTube said he could be a great joker and he was only shitty because of shitty editing!
youtube.com/watch?v=0kXYJVMFZo0
Milenials know everything amiright guys?

Not on TPB nor ExtraTorrents yet.

Because studio execs are fucking stupid. They literally don't know what makes a movie decent. They just don't. The DCEU would be ten times better well received if we had just received these movies in the theaters rather than butchered theatrical atrocities we had the pleasure of sitting through

>I am an idea
>I execute my will according to my plan

Did they just meme Dark Knight? Man Nolan just can't catch a break. They keep making fun of his mistakes. This Joker at least acknowledges that he indeed does have a plan as opposed to Ledger who lies and says he doesn't. There's a difference between jokes and lies.

>more scenes with the two worst characters in the movie

The editing is the same.

t. saw it on iTunes

He already is a great Joker. How does editing make him worse?

Explain how he is a great Joker, because from what I saw he's a lousy Joker who was trying too hard to balance the Nolan "agent of chaos" interpretation with the pop culture "OW THE EDGE" interpretation and failed at both.

Underage & Sup Forums detected.

virgin detected

1) funny jokes
2) good dialogue
3) has fun
4) unpredictable at times
5) likes attention

How is he NOT like Joker?

Marvelcuck plebeian detected

how in any way was he like ledger?
do you read comics nigger?

>Out tomorrow, who's hype?

Meh.

Well, they both had the name Joker, they both had plans, they both dealt with Batman, uhhhh...

>Anybody that doesnt like shittiest Joker ever is a marvelcuck pleb
wew, Do you want me to tell you how i know you're 15 and spend your parents money in Hot Topic?

I xonder i they will explain the stuffed pink unicorn. Also if they give slipknot a backstory

I got a feeling that its just some:
"WE R SO RANDUM GUYS! GUARDIANS OF THE WHAT? WE'RE THE EDGY BAD GUYS! ONE OF OUR GUYS EVEN FUCKS PONNIES!"

I'll check it out if the reviews say its substantially different, which I doubt it will be.

There's a chance of there maybe a good film being made if someone got hold of all the rushes and started again from scratch.

That is a bold face lie

I dont think they can fix much with only 11 extra minutes.
I think the film would get an extra 5% on RT if they cut the scene in wich HQ is on an elevator fighting bad guys and instead of blowing her head they just wait for here for no reason at all.

Implying I like the new suicide squad. Try harder faggot

Suicide Squad was interesting enough for me to warrant watching an extended cut, unlike BvS.

bait