How is Hillary going to handle Trump in the debates?

How is Hillary going to handle Trump in the debates?

youtube.com/watch?v=dC4Pvm6Oj4A

7-hours bathroom break.

She's going to dodge every question by taking several bathroom breaks.

Beat me to it, lil boi

That video. Hillary sticking her filthy finger in my face would make my blood boil. I'd have to fight the urge not to bite it off and spit it back into her wrinkled cunt face.

She's gonna need to leg-strapped two pissbags...along with a box of cough drops, tissues, fresh diaper changes during every commercial break, a HUGE dollop of hemorrhoid cream, an earpiece feeding her lines...
And that still won't be enough because the god emperor TRUMP WILL BOOTYBLAST THAT UNHOLY BITCHCUNT INTO THE TOILET!!!!

What if they manage to put a convincing double of here on stage Sup Forums? What then?

> Hillary starts having a seizure.
> She shits her diaper.
> Falls over on the floor.
> Media thinks quick to cover it up.
> Someone quickly opens a door.
> Don Lemon walks the dinosaur.

Media follow-up, Hillary dominates last night's debate.

What a nasty, mean spirited women.
I now #Stump4Trump

>R-racism!
>S-sexism!
>I-islamophobia!
>H-homophobia!
She will do nothing but appeal to emotion and sentimentality because that's all she have.

>implying they dont have the flash clone pods ready at a moments notice
>implying the odd jerking behavior is human and not a robotoid

see

She isn't.

>Bring up his bankruptcies
>talk about him insulting people

That's basically it

It's simple: frame any and all objections by Trump as "whining"

Doing this will stop her from having to respond to any Trump interruptions.

They aren't going to find ANYONE who can handle the God Emperor 1v1, much less an old woman who looks similar to Hillary Clinton. C'mon, user. Don't be retarded.

I heard they aren't even going to debate? That it's going to be a town hall format and they won't even be onstage at the same time?

>fight song starts playing
not even the good manson fight song

there won't be any debates

I've said this on every thread! look at the info on the upcoming debate!

They're not going to keep hillary and trump on stage at the same time removing any possibility to respond to one another. And the moderator is a donator of the Clinton global initiative

$hillary can't hold a press conference with the brown nosing media much less the bomb throwing Trump!!! All he has to do is mention FBI, Clinton Foundation, Email Server, lies/corruption, and so on.

>How is Hillary going to handle Trump in the debates?

The ultimate woman card.
>She's gonna cry.

She lives in a bubble where nobody is allowed to disagree or tell her no, there are decades of stories of her chewing out staff and generally being a bitch to anyone who works under her, and there is some hard proof to back some of it up, like she fired the white house tech guy on Christmas Eve because he took a call from Barbara Bush about an email question.

I would guess that when faced with the utter lack of respect Trump will show her she will shriek and shout and "drop the mask." She has no self control, she was getting snappy and angry at Bernie Sanders and that guy ran one of the least negative campaigns ever.