You're a credit to your people, boy

>You're a credit to your people, boy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8l1PMVvfjDM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Uh... thanks?

>Every DC team has "Le Stoic Upright Black Person" standing in the background

Can you spot the afro-American on this team?

Could you not at least wait a couple days before making this thread again?

oops

>Y-you too

Dr. Fate?

sandman could be black
you can see his neck is white

>The classic, iconic Justice League

Ever notice how almost all the comic and cartoon low life street thugs who rob people in Gotham alleys and gang up on people at night are white, but in real life they are all black?

Gotham City is not real

Alex Ross made them the Cosby Kids that one time.
I bet editorial never realized it.

>Spectre and wildcat on the same team.

There are like 5 black people in Gotham City
They would be nervous as fuck in a dark alleyway.

Timber Wolf and Mon-El on the same team.

But it is based on real cities.
New York and Chicago particularly.

Batman and Sandman on the same team.

Again, Gotham has less than a half-dozen blacks in it.
If one of them mugged someone, they police could put the entire black population in the lineup.

could they get away with this today?

There's been plenty of black thugs in DC animated shows, as well as games like the Arkham series.

>There's been plenty of black thugs in DC animated shows,
proofs?
>as well as games like the Arkham series.
No one cares about vidya.

Yous tarted this conversation faggot, you post all the white thugs.

>Even in Vidya it's just "that one black guy, cuz we ain't raciss".

>Being that one black guy in the all-white street gang
what now, faggort?

>tfw if Batman were real everyone would think he was racist and Black Lives Matter would start riots until the police intervened and arrested him

Why doesn't J'onn just take the role of the black guy on the JL?

see
Batman is white-on-white violence.
Gotham's five black people are all model citizens.

But if Batman were real and lived in a real city like Detroit he would be seen as racist.

>Two Green Lanterns.
Why don't they just make a good Black Super Hero?
Or give the role to Black Lightning? Everyone likes Black Lightning.

He said son.

>Let's have the green Martian put on black face
Even WB isn't quite that stupid.
And having a non-autistic Superman who solved dilemmas without punching everything to wreckage would destroy the team vibe.

Imagione if Bruce Wayne ran for President. It would be like Trump

>Womanizing Scumabg who got a small inheritance loan from his dead Daddy says he's going to make America great again.

Real billionaires don't dress up as bats to fight street crime, user.

He's just missing the dressing up as a bat part.

>Shazam will never get the respect he deserves
>No ongoing
>Doesn't even get to appear in the background of pictures like this
Fuck Cyborg.

>a big guy with a big bat
for you?

Im positive he said,
>"You're alright for a colored"

No one cares about Martian Jobshunter.

Jesus it never ends

Baneposting is one of the fundamental elements of the universe.

Batman is clearly racist, look at this: him telling a black guy to get over it when he is a rich white billionaire

I think he saves him in this issue and hires him to inflate the tires on the Batmobile (State minimum wage of course).

Tha's exactly what I would do if I became a billionaire.
I mean, it's not like shitposting would have the same thrill to it as it does now.

>using your billions to fight crime
>not pioneering an outpost on Mars

This is one of my favorite episodes

STOP POSTING THAT GIF

You'd be dead the first night you step out to fight crime.

I can send the criminal to mars and beat them up in low gravity.
Maybe film it and turn it into a gameshow where prisoners try to escape the martian Batman.

>Everyone living under the ocean is white

>First black to master Submarine technology tries to steal everything.

Well I live in a high crime zone and I haven't died yet thanks to Daddy's money, I'd say I'm adept at mimicking Bruce Wayne already.
:^)

>people leave out the movies whenever they bring this up

He was a high ranking white collar mob criminal. We're talking about how in real life the majority of mundane street crime would be committed by poor blacks.

Also, quit the fucking bullshit, you're taking things seriously.
Plus you're a fucking moron, my country has absurd rates of vigilantism and basically our entire police force works a side job as a vigilante, criminal, militiaman or as corporate security.
If anything you underestimare how crazy people can be because you're some american white faggot.

Please stop being such a bitch.

>my country has absurd rates of vigilantism

Philippines? Is it true you can kill drug dealers without fear of legal repercussions there?

These are guys in expensive suits, not alleyway muggers, as the post you are quoting suggested.

SJWs already hate Batman. Look up the Kotaku review of Arkham VR

youtube.com/watch?v=8l1PMVvfjDM

Hey, it's the ferry scene in that same movie, notice anything?

9 out of 10 of the prisoners on that ferry were not Black.

Not phillipines. It doesn't have government approval.
People are insane though, I mean, have you ever heard of a manager having to control his employees (all of which are armed) by threatening to kill them all if they don't stop trying to lynch another employee, after a failed robbery attempted resulted in an argument between them? The dark side of security in the third world.

>No legal repercussion
Consider that Duterte sponsors assassins, I'd guess as much.

>tfw you will never be filipino and get to be irl Punisher

There were a total of 2 black people on the other ferry, one of which was Le Stoic Military Guy.

Gotham is a very very white city. Rich people don't ride ferries, btw.

They ARE the most powerful race

Well, you could be a bounty hunter of sorts. Only Philippines and some parts of America have that in play.

Just travel to the Philippines user, on the off chance that you last more than a week trying to be Punisher you could just use the money from the dead guy's wallets to fly back. Murder-hobo-dom is near user, all you need is a few grand then you'll be set!

>Joker starts monologuing'
>People realize other ferry is full of back inmates
>Prison ferry blows up mid-monologue
>Joker "......you people are all raciss."

There weren't any allyway muggers white or otherwise except Joe Chill. Everyone else worked for someone else.

Why do you seriousLY want the Martian back on an already broken team. Get over it.

All of Joker's minions, and all of Scarecrow's drug dealers, were white of course.
Ra's had a lot of Arabs, as did Bane, which made sense.

I thought the general problem that anons usually have is that they are never portrayed as antagonists. The League of shadows is portrayed as an multi-ethnic group, which some of you might scoff at, but I can see why in canon especially at this part of the trilogy where they're letting anyone in.

>but I can see why in canon especially at this part of the trilogy where they're letting anyone in
Yes, because at this point in the series they are symbolic of all the non-white Poorz invading Wall Street and threatening rich (white) people's well-deserved profits, and Batman has to sweep in with the almost-entirely-white Police to save the day.

Previous to this ham-handed analogy, the League were all shown to be white or very white Arabs.

Fuck that, I will hire someone else to fight crime. I have not problem financing someone, but I don't think I can't stop any crime even with billions.

>hiring

Truly he was a Martian Manhunter

Is it just me, or has no one seen the potential to cut that comic in half vertically to make a blow job joke.

Neither

black people don't like ICP

There's a reason the filename is "3 comics in 1".

Starman
Wesly Dodds is white.

Mother fucker. I need to start paying attention to file names again. I got so used to people naming them strings of numbers.

Isn't the dude behind Diana Cyborg?

He, Martian Manhunter, and Zatara need to get two other guys and make their own team. Maybe Hawkman and Green Arrow, I don't know.

Hawkman is so Egyptian he's a bird person. And Starman is made of space, the blackest of blacks.

>when casuals try to badmouth Batman
I was laughing, but not at his jokes.
:^)

>Why don't we call you White Fish?

Cyborg wasn't even in the DCAU at all, was he?

>Egyptian
We wuz kangs and sheit?

>Its a shame people haven't realized how boring batman is and come to the epiphany that deadpool is the best comic book character ever

Wew Lad.

>Tyroc was our only shot at a black member of the LoSH
>we got...that thing instead
Isn't he supposed to intentionally be shit though?

>Tfw you will never be a credit to your people

Harley Quinn is way better.

>wanting to be filipino

Aren't they like the sand niggas of Asians?