>Out This Week:
Rebels 3.07: "Iron Squadron"

>Rebels 3.06: "Imperial Super Commandos"
mega.nz/#F!BQ42EawK!rxcGylmo8ho4tXQeyPmHDg

>Rebels Recon #3.06: "Imperial Super Commandos"
youtube.com/watch?v=Gg6vtqWPh3c

>Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Official Trailer #2:
youtu.be/sC9abcLLQpI

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit

>The Clone Wars Recommendation Guide
imgur.com/N76MfC0.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11655284
strawpoll.me/11655288
strawpoll.me/11655293
strawpoll.me/11655297
strawpoll.me/11655299
strawpoll.me/11655313
strawpoll.me/11655303
www31.zippyshare.com/v/eoX4CIq2/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's not Dash Rendar!

Robot waifus

What is he, /swco/?

I need the Patton speech in Gungan

5th for fucking normies can't Star Wars

I should have resisted but I didn't. Sorry, anons.

He's the key

Yeah, just ask Sheev...

how long till catalyst goes up

As promised, here is the finally updated Canon Guide Image. Should have everything announced in the past few months, including the newly announced second Maul comic. Tweaked the layout a bit too.

Sellow foldiers. Meesa gonna be watchin' you boomin' da enemy. Yousa should also be crunchin' and occasionally going 'ya ya ya' and then some peoples gonna die. Okeydey yousa sons of kaadus, byesa!

Let's also see how /swco/ has liked the recent books and comics, shall we? I might use the results to update the recommendation guides soon.

>Bloodline (book)
strawpoll.me/11655284

>Life Debt (book)
strawpoll.me/11655288

>Ahsoka (book)
strawpoll.me/11655293

>Han Solo (comic)
strawpoll.me/11655297

>Poe Dameron (comic)
strawpoll.me/11655299

>Obi-Wan & Anakin (comic)
strawpoll.me/11655313

And just for fun, I wanna' see if opinions of the Vader comic have changed at all since the run has ended:
strawpoll.me/11655303

>Fan made Rogue One poster
>Fan made Han Solo poster

>Sellow foldiers
You're good people, user

I knew something was off about the Rogue One poster damnit

Does anyone reads any of those "kid" books

We don't even have an actual title for the Han Solo movie yet cAnon. Why would we have a poster?

Why Disney delayed Rebels twice?

Probably want to time it so we get the mid-season finale around the same time as Rouge One

Because you can't trust rebels, they're nothing but villainous scum

I read Servants of the Empire, they're pretty good

I'm tempted to check out Ezra's Gamble, if only for more bounty hunter goodness.

>offline
Too good for this world.

It's not a delay if they don't schedule it for a week in the first place.

>Rouge One

is there going to be a mid-season trailer?
that would be fucking awesome

The Han Solo poster was one I threw in months ago back when I was giving everything an image, including stuff with no official covers. I had Filoni's Ahsoka art for the Ahsoka book for example. Now the Solo movie is the only one that doesn't even have an official placeholder image, so it sticks out. I'll have to change it next time I post the image.

The Rogue One image was just a mistake I forgot to change.

Ezra's Gamble is fun, and Servants of the Empire is actually surprisingly engaging. They're fun enough and quick reads.

However Adventures in Wild Space I am less sure of. I only read the start of the first book, and it felt way more dumbed down and "kiddy" than the other books. First time I felt a bit embarrassed to be reading a Star Wars book. Maybe I'll pick it back up when there is nothing else around.

is catalyst going to be uploaded tonight?

I'd expect one, but probably not until January

not til at least after we've seen dark troopers and green glowy eyes.

No, Catalyst was cancelled after James Luceno was found sharing our nuclear secrets with the Soviet Union

no:(

This is excellent. Once again your work is appreciated. This is easily the best layout too. I'd stick with it

Only comment though is that I feel like its kinda pointless to have "animated spinoffs" and "live action spinoffs" when you can just merge them. Its not like there are any animated movies planned

At the risk of sounding like a dick, the lighting on the helmet looks like something you'd see at a soccer game.

Missing short stories? Isn't there a canon book of them?

Thanks!

I agree about the layout, and about the spin-offs too, I'll probably make that change.

There is, and oddly enough that was in a previous image. I can't remember why I even removed it. I'll look into it.

Is he back?

What's the general consensus of Star Wars The Old Republic?

Not canon

No, he's on top

Garbage

Tortanic?

Who has she been talking to, /swco/?

wtf i have a droid waifu now

>wipe your droid's memory regularly

Well I'd be wiping her in more places than just her memory, gotta keep her clean....

its shit

Clones have the best armor

Truer words have never been typed.

I have a friend who's trying to get me to play.

I'm tempted to, though I feel the class I want to play is garbage.

>wiping her memories
>she will never ask you if the two of you would fall in love if you both lost your memories

As a new employee of the Empire's Advanced Weapons Research division, it is vital that you understand the history behind the TOP SECRET project on which you will be assigned. A manual codename CATALYST shall be provided for you at no charge. Remember that it is important that this manual not be viewed by any Imperial personnel outside of your department. Failure to prevent this manual from being viewed by other divisions will result in mandatory "debriefing" with Lord Vader.

If you are a Geonosian worker who has received this memo in error, please report to the nearest Imperial garrison.

now available in the canon books mega

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>undecrypted file
>This file will be decrypted as soon as the cryptographic key becomes available (when the share creator logs in again).

Fuck, that happened before. Give me a bit.

There seems to be an error with the decryption module of the manual.

We are experiencing technical difficulties with the manual. Please standby.

Fucking hype.

When we getting the audiobook?

Thoughts on the Legends explanation for the theft of the DS plans? It seems convoluted at first but in hindsight it's pretty neat. One of the retcons I feel worked out desu.

I actually prefer the legends interpretation because it feels more realistic that the Empire would separate the Death Star's schematics and send them to different Imperial instalments. It makes the destruction of the DS even more meaningful because there's been an active campaign by the Rebels like Kyle Katarn, Bria Tharen, Biggs and Leia to find all the pieces.

It feels a little too simple, convenient and "Hollywood" that all plans would be on only one physical datatape ripe for the picking. So in hindsight I like the original idea more, but the film may change my mind. I'm looking forward to learning more about Galen the designer and his relationship with Jyn more than most, he seems like a unique character.

>Ahsoka's boob hole
Why?

Cause it's hot stupid.

ver 2 uploaded, try it now

same undecrypted file thing happening

He's not the hero that we need but the hero we deserve.

>Thoughts on the Legends explanation for the theft of the DS plans?
I'll be honest, it was fucking stupid. The simple fact is that the EU told multiple independent stories about the theft of the plans, with each one supposedly being the linchpin to the Rebel Alliance. About 6 different individuals AND groups stole the death star plans. The retcon doesn't make it any better when each one was supposedly the catalyst for the opening of A New Hope.

I am not against the idea that the plans would be split up. But it wasn't planned that way, and the narrative suffered because of it,

why are there no comics releasing this week?

The problem with this is that it was never intentional, nor was it even official. As it stood in Legends, there were several contradictory explanations for the plans being stolen. The idea that each was actually one component of the plans and they needed all of them was just a theory to explain how all these separate plots could be true at the same time, but it was never actually an official explanation.

The reason it's worse to have separate plots is because it means the Empire's security consistently failed to protect the same project 5-6 times.

On a 14 year old?

i dont even see catalyst on the mega unless you took down version 2 to try and fix it

We only have three comics going (we're getting a new one next month but the TFA adaptation finished so we're back to three), so there's going to be a few times when there's no comic at all.

meant for

Can anyone give me a good reason to keep Poe Dameron on my pull? I tend to forget each issue straight away. It's not that it's bad, it's just plain vanilla, and with Marvel sometimes hiking the price up to $5 for some issues I'm wondering why I'm still bothering. I liked Soule's Lando series, and I guess I expected the same from this one.

I do like Noto's art though.

Alright, I'm having issues with epubs right now but I successfully ripped it to pdf, which should work until I can get the epub problem fixed.

Let me know if this one's behaving.

its back up now, but its still that undecrypted file thats not downloadable

Terex is the only reason I'm even bothering reading it anymore, and I'm just grabbing it for free from the links here. I'd never bother paying for this comic.

It's working for me, thanks dude!

I agree it was convolotuted and messy but concept was neat and the explenation Leland Chee gave in the end was good. But yeah, they really shouldn't have made so many different damn stories about it.

My favorite is probably Bria Tharen given her sacrifice is a good catalyst for Hans resentment for fighting for a cause and the rebellion. So that turned out to be I think the best one in the grand scheme of things.

I have a feeling Jyn and her family's story might top that though, I'm excited to read catalyst.

Good to hear, if anyone else is still getting the "undecrypted file" error with the pdf, let me know.

I can't justify keeping it there. Poe's a pretty bland protagonist and the book seems like it's just going to continue treading water and not doing anything really substantial. Part of that is just the nature of the comic being a direct prequel to TFA and likely not revealing a lot because some revelations are probably going to wait until Episode 8, and part of it is just that Poe having no real story means the book has no real hook.

is that supposed to be it?

im seeing two files on the mega that are just listed as undecrypted files

same

For those who've read it, how is the Ahsoka novel? I've just been told to expect a copy in the mail as a gift and I'm looking forward to it. I'm presently reading A New Dawn with the missus (my physical copy and a digital copy for her Kindle thanks to the fine folks here) and enjoying it quite a bit.

That should be it, but I have no idea why it keeps showing up like that. That other user apparently saw it just fine, so that makes it even more baffling.

if you read the book instead of listening to the audiobook, you fucked up. The ab is read by ashley

it's good but not great, fairly slow for the first half with a lot of focus on small village farmers. it kicks into gear about halfway through. feels like it would've been a clone wars arc honestly.

That other user is clearly a Disney agent! You fool, you lead them right to our Rebel base!

Shows up as two undecrypted files for me as well.

Maybe throw it on some other site for now?

Hope this works

www31.zippyshare.com/v/eoX4CIq2/file.html

>rebel base

This is Imperial territory, buddy

>TK-87700426 is summarily executed for failing to notice all the obvious rebel activity on /swco/

To add to this, I THINK I've solved the epub problem, I threw the original files back into the mega and two new versions- can you guys check to see if it's showing any of them at all? I'm hoping it's not just four unencrypted files now.

Looking through the upcoming book releases, I'm a little disappointed that they're not cashing in on the hype of Rogue One to release another volume of Tales From A Galaxy Far, Far Away.

Porque no los dos?

I'm seeing four locked files now.

whats wrong with the spacing

4 undecrypted files but seems to work just fine.

That's really bizarre. I'm glad at least that link is working. Sorry to make you guys wait this long.