ITT: red pill video games

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_Cleansing_(video_game)
youtube.com/watch?v=TGKvSNZ3LM0&list=PLBCEF7F26293956BF
lparchive.org/Princess-Maker-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=r1bcm4sczN0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's no redpill in FFT

>a war where everybody fucking dies and it turns out both sides are being played by mythical, manipulative beasts (Jews)
That's pretty redpill, user.

Crusader Kings 2
Victoria 2
Hearts of Iron 3
Fallout New Vegas

Sneaky Japan

Fucking this.
Also RE5 was the most fun I had with a coop game

RE5 AKA: africa simulator

>degenerate video games
>redpilled

Well there is this I guess
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_Cleansing_(video_game)

There is nothing redpilled about it. Your making it sound like the game is racist. The game takes place in africa so obviously most zombies are going to be black.

And the game was shit. RS4 was much better.

Kingdom Hearts is actually pretty redpill if you think about it.

>zero black people
>little kids want to explore the worlds unknown to them
>backfires on Riku hard in KH and he gets possessed and puppet-fucked for the next two games
>duck, dog, and mouse are your friends

This game shows you that living a boring life is not worth it, and also shows you that taking a break and going to a rural area for a time can help you understand life better.
also, it is pretty comfy.

Don't forget how much the church was fucking corrupt

>FFT
>not its far more superior spiritual origin, Tactics Ogre

Tactics Ogre is amazing. Lots of politics and important decision making you have to make.

I remember reading that the story of this game was inspired in part by the Yugoslav war.

Oh yeah, that's right. They tried to hide Draclau's possession and labeled Ramza a heretic, then burned the story-teller's ancestor to death at the stake for trying to tell the truth about everything after the story. Fucking harsh. Feels like Hillary and Bill.

Best game I've ever played

kek
I used to play this at the local mall as a kid.

it was. matsuno clearly knows his history. and it resembles the yugoslav war in the fact that the conflict is infinitely muddled and you end up fighting people of a different ethnicity for no real fucking reason.

it's a good game, but fft is better and clearer.

youtube.com/watch?v=TGKvSNZ3LM0&list=PLBCEF7F26293956BF

vid related is also pretty redpilled. humanity is just meat for a gigantic singularity machine. to find similarly depressing shit you literally need to troll the blogs of machine intelligence scientists.

This game conditioned me to question everything.

Original XCOM
Different races of people but they dont bitch, they dont complain, they work together to get the job done and kick out illegal aliens

Well aren't you one in a billion, playing SF2 in the mall.

>Torching a village is the good route

A redpill shoved straight down the throat of the person most vulnerable to it.

>videogames
>redpill
pick one

MGS2

Feels good to have all those armor sets + the Last Guardians's red monk gear in FF14

the irony

Robotron 2084. The Robotron take over is just a matter of time before all the humanoids are exterminated.

I get the feeling matsuno is a divine rights monarchist who bears heavy sympathy for utopians, but who ultimately thinks they only cause problems.

it was based on the situation in the balkans. if the christian king orders you to kill muslim children, you DO it, otherwise christians die and the state collapses

Warhammer 40k is a pretty good parody of a redpill, but you could take it seriously if you wanted.

>Church is corrupt as fuck
>Not all nobles were assholes, but some were dicks
>Commoners can do some really fucked up shit

>gay marriage and adoption
>red pilled

I get the feeling warhammer makes far more people stupid than it redpills

What the fuck

This game was bad and a chore to play compared to the original Tactics. The sequel on the DS was even worse.

Sauce

What's this? Xenogears?

This and MGS3, The Boss knew what was up.

( And Big Boss did nothing wrong, he tried saving the world from the (((((Patriots))))) )

Tribal Wars.

When we raided there a long time ago, the complete unorganization was an eye opener. We dominated continents without even knowing how to play the game. When we were forum cleansed we still outlasted many people. Mind you most people had the attention span of a fish yet were on a spreadsheet simulator.

Despite being rowdy and unorganized we toppled the server we wer on.

The same could be done in real life.
So long as the fire of liberty burns in us.
So long then the shadows remain in corners.

Can't afford video games?

Gay marriage is true love.

Choosing to stay with the person you like, even if you cannot pass your genes and your family tree will stop with you is red pilled af.

In the end it doesn't matter if it is your kid, if you teach him to be a good person and not one of these SJW feminist faggots. You did a good job.

>American newfag wants to be ebin cool redpill poster

Thanks for correcting the record.

What game is that? Looks pretty funny desu.

I liked grimoire of the rift though. The mini missions had actual sub plots in them instead of the same battle 50 times.

>implying that vidya is anything other than a degenerate diversion

arma iii

That image makes my skin crawl. What the hell is that?

yeah, xenogears was pretty fucking cool

some of the questions it raises are starting to be taken seriously, when they used to be the domain of really obscure sci fi.

what happens to normal humans when technological production becomes completely taken over by machines? will the singularity eliminate humans? when humans gain the ability to self-modify to compete with those machines, will we eliminate the basic thing that makes us human?

the game was ahead of its time.

scientific capitalism is ultimately a gigantic eugenic genocide machine, and humans are simply the vehicle by which techno-capitalism advances itself

Super robot wars Alpha 3

Mercenaries 2.
Solano is literally the Venezuelan Donald Trump.

Red Orchestra 2 is must own.

Most realistic unbiased WW2 game out there.

Underrated. Most red pilled game. Life is struggle.

The Ultimate Red Pill Game.

>sauce
>for a vidya

School can't start any sooner for you summer faggots

Ahhh, good ol' PTSD Simulator

Depression Quest.

>>a war where everybody fucking dies and it turns out both sides are being played by mythical, manipulative beasts (Jews)
Its like Slavs,Asians and White people

Didn't Delita backstab everyone for the throne and at the end he just got stabbed for it? and then the hero spends the rest of his life alone with his sister?

Nobody mentions postal 2 yet??

Here's a satirical "review" of the game from the website formally known as toasty frog....

lparchive.org/Princess-Maker-2/

Tactics Advance was also redpilled. So much so that it triggers Sup Forums to this day

Super Metroid.

What in the shit is this?

>draw a girl
>call it a boy
They can't keep getting away with it

don't forget the trailer trash red head that fucks chad behind your back while you date her

What choice did you make for humanity Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=r1bcm4sczN0

>Not playing the GOTY edition

Fucking pleb taste.

>Main hero is aryan
>Princess is aryan
>Main villian is a sand nigger king that kidnaps a ten year old aryan princess

Most red pilled game ever

>shinkicker
So everybody on the internet read the same lp, I guess.

now that i think about it, Ganon is like a mix between sand nigger king and jew.

I didn't know it had such a deep story with complex issues. I played it when I was young and didn't pay much attention to the story. Things seemed really disjointed especially with disc2 (thanks Square, you shitbags!)

Snake fights him, he also tortures you and has his lackeys kill innocent people. Do the ends justify the means? Solidus (the unmovable object) met his match when pitted against Raiden (the unstoppable force). It's not like the game gives you an option to walk away, either.

Chaos.
I'm normally a neutral-fag but the human population at large did not experience the Schwarzwelt and so learned absolutely nothing from the events that occured. Neutral would not stop man's inevitable decline, and Law essentially destroys humanity by removing free will, turning them all into singing puppets.

Chaos creates a brutal world but at least you can earn your way through strength and determination.

Strange Journey also gets props for the music, it's like the soundtrack to a crusade.

how exactly is that redpill?

Since you mentioned Kingdom Hearts, I played the first one YEARS ago and the main villain in the first game (forgot his name) was badass. Never played the second.

Him and the guy who looked like he was on steroids in one of the PS2 final fantasies were my two favorites.

I will say I think Nintendo was onto something with the 3D Zeldas. The evil king coming from the desert (Middle East), the Islamic signs, and the fact that he looks like a cross between a sand nigger and Jew is peculiar.

Also, I remember somebody broke down Majora's Mask and it apparently has a lot of freemasonry redpills that few know about.

I don't why but I think this was the single greatest game on the Playstation.

It really could have used some alternate endings based on character enlistment, story line impact from the archaeology expeditions, and expanded/segregated slots for chocobos (like a farm or something).

Only if you play as Teutonic order and progress from prussia to Germany on ironman .

>Women in History DLC
Into the trash it goes.

>can literally take all muslim lands for void reasons
I posted it cause it reminds of a perfect state in which europe will never be in again
homogeneous

All the Deus Ex games.
The first is right about pretty much everything.
The newest one blatantly says that BLM is being funded by wealthy businessmen and used to create discord and incite hatred in the populace.

Orlandeaus son or what ever his name is. Orlan or something. He's burned after the games ending. The whole game is the story of files just found or hidden, been a while since I've play the best psx ff.

Birth by sleep is as dark as the first game. All the characters get fucked over in the end, the main villian in this game is more of a badass and asshole.

That Terra final boss though, a true 1v1 battle to the end

>ancients summon kek
>die
>robotnik summons kek
>gets btfo

Save a tree. Burn a book!

yeah the game was fucked up by scheduling/budget issues, and it's a little pretentious and definitely suffers from overambition

but seriously, it pulls ideas from some of the best sci-fi writers from the golden age when sci-fi writers were actually scientists.

I'd say give it another go if you can stand some anime-cringe moments.

if you want to indulge those kinds of ideas, you could also just read the blogs of machine intelligence scientists. yudkowsky might be a good place to start.

the guy wo wrote xenogears is probably pretty smart. he drew up a sort of cosmology by which the quantum world interfaces in lower dimensional space (it's a stupid cosmology,) but on at least a very basic level he understands rather advanced math