What's the general consensus on this show?

What's the general consensus on this show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zKH0XUjOq0o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> Gets cucked by Jim
> Winds up on this shit

always wanted to put my dick in this girl tbqh

JESSICA BIEL MUSCULAR I WANT HER FUCK ME. MAYBE DOMME ME.
RUTHIE ANNOYING
DAD PEDOPHILE
MOM MILF???
OTHER DAUGHTER WHO NOT JESSICA BIEL ANNOYING AND DITZY BUT FUCKABLE
LITTLE BOY ANNOYING. WHAT HAPPEN HIM? HE HAVE DRUG PROBLEM OR SOMETHING?
SON CHARACTER WHO JESSICA BIEL AGE SHOULD HAVE FUCKED JESSICA BIEL
SHOW CHRISTIAN MORALS AND HANDLING OF SUBJECT MATTER IN MANY EPISODES HILARIOUSLY OUT OF TOUCH AND OVERDRAMATIC
MAYBE OTHER CHARACTERS ON SHOW WANTED TO FUCK??
THEY HAVE DOG.

They don't seem to play it on TV that much anymore.

>christian nuclear family drama
>generally promotes traditional moral values

Gee, I wonder why it isn't in syndication anymore...

>diddle kids to your heart's content
>finally comes out after years
>Cosby's shit explodes like a day later
>everyone forgets about you
>yfw

actually it's more because of most of the networks running reruns dropped it instantly when the news came out about "dad"

only reason i watched as a kid

Of course the media quickly dropped it, he was just another Hollywood pedo, the industry is filled with them. Bill Cosby, however, crossed the line by trying to wake up niggers. He had to be destroyed.

Fuck off consensusfag

in one ep, one of the camden kids told another kid that their family does not have tv. a tv show that encourages tv viewers to not watch tv. weird.

The two boys are so handsome. And other boys in the show are also so handsome.

From my understanding, what happened was when he was a younger man (like early 20's) he'd had a sexual relationship with a teenager who wasn't of age. His wife was wanting to divorce him and take his money, and she knew about the relationship from before they were married, so she got him to confess it in a marriage counseling session. The therapist legally couldn't say shit, but the wife was secretly recording it to use in the divorce. It turned out that recording him without his permission wasn't admissible and the Judge threw it out. So the wife sent it to every news agency she could to publicly destroy his image. The actual facts surrounding it got glossed over in the wake of the "SEVENTH HEAVEN DAD DIDDLED A KID!" headline.

>be American
>be 25
>fuck 17 year old in a state where AoC is 18
>go to jail

He exposed himself to a few, and in one instance he was sitting with a girl and moved her hand to touch him inappropriately. He denied any sexual relations. He's still a sick fuck that should be killed.

Yeah, but it backfired on his wife. They got divorced in Los Angeles, California of all places and despite him having WAY more money than her, the Judge refused to make him pay spousal support, ordered the destruction of the tapes, and Collins went on to sue her ass for millions over loss of future income over her leaking those tapes.

>wanting to fuck fully developed teenage women is sick
Maybe you can swoop in and save them with a tip of your fedora, m'sir.

>(((Feigenbaum)))

>fully developed teenage women
They were 10, 13 and 14. I understand this is Sup Forums so you likely think that's 'too old', or something.

The divorce was deliciously vindicating for men. First, the wife's lawyer quit her case because of her being a mega-cunt and also refusing to pay her bill. Then it was ruled his wife lost rights to financial support after leaking the tapes, but would still get a portion of his residuals from things like 7th Heaven. But then it turned out that nearly every network immediately and permanently pulled 7th Heaven from syndication. The wife fucked herself and killed the golden goose. Now Stephen is like 70 with tens of millions and she's a literal who that no one in their right mind would ever marry after she taped a therapist session to use against her ex-husband.

They were 14, 16 and 16 you falseflagging lying faggot. And there are more states where 16 is legal than there isn't.

They were not you fucking retard. Go get your facts straight.

>They were 14, 16 and 16

>April was 13 when the then 35-year-old Collins exposed his naked penis and body to her — not once, as he's claimed, but on three separate occasions.

YOU BOTH ARE FROOKING WRONG! THEY WERE BOYS NOT GIRLS!

youtube.com/watch?v=zKH0XUjOq0o

kino