CanadaConservativePartyLeadershipRace

Ok fellow Canucks, the Federal Conservatives are looking for a new leader.

The main options so far is a Canadian lady and a Chinese guy.

I suggest we spread the word to get the redpilled lady elected.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kellie_Leitch

ctvnews.ca/mobile/politics/leitch-defends-plan-to-screen-immigrants-for-anti-canadian-values-1.3056586

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservative_Party_of_Canada_leadership_election,_2017
twitter.com/kevinolearytv/status/743674361933004800
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Chong is a cuck

O'Leary is a fucking merchant

MacKay is a God

Is MacKay even running..

I thought he retired from politics?

Hmm, she's like.. the Anti-Merkel..

It's interesting.
Her stance on being wary towards immigrants hasn't gotten nearly as much backlash as you would expect.

A FUCKING LEAF

Why make this thread faggot?

>MacKay is a traitor

MacKay is a traitor
he'd be perfect for the conservative party

>any of the current choices holding a candle to Brad Wall or Chris Alexander

do any of you faggots remember the hit pieces and week-long character assassination of my boy Alexander?

CBC and that ndp west coast faggot are to blame for manufacturing a crisis in order to rid a Con of his seat in a contested riding. He should have sued for libel.

Check his wiki and then CBC archives of the syrian drowned boy "crisis"

what's the matter, wing nuts suddenly don't like dirty tricks?

Say it with me:
MAXIM BERNIER
Listen to some of his speeches, guy is based af and wants to bring good libertarian principles to the Conservative party!

>Implying Trudeau and Mulcair were completely innocent in their battle against Harper

Who /green/ here? We won a seat!

He probably would be good.

The thing about Leitch is her personal bagage.

The idea that a pediatrician was the only supporter a bill for selling Asbestos to India is pretty bad.
Plus being on Harper's team is another negative.

>libertarian principles
>good

I donated $50 to Kellie Leitch's campaign today

>is a libertarian
>is against bill 101

No

Why is public funding CBC such a big deal to conservatives?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservative_Party_of_Canada_leadership_election,_2017

Because they hate poor people

cbc is blatantly biased to the left, not cucked to bbc levels yet but it's getting there

O'Leary posted some HuffPo video about "Islamophobia" in America and said "This is very powerful!"

twitter.com/kevinolearytv/status/743674361933004800

Fucking cuck.

Whaaaaa, I thought the Greens we're crashing and burning after all that crap and May saying she might resign?!?!?

Good on you for being active.

Because they don't like the stuff the CBC posts.

Question: Where does Canadians get the least biased news??

Out of the Big 5, I think National Post is fairly neutral politically.

Can't read?

Fresh of the boat are we?

SHART IN MART! (luv u)

Brad Wall would be perfect.. however I don't think he ever plans on leaving Saskatchewan.

Because they are partisan. CBC only does pro-liberal and is a joke of journalism. Take a look at some of the refugee articles they have up.

holy shit, did you listen to the cbc when harper was in office?
they're biased toward whatever government is in power

Leitch is an ugly old hag, might actually be a decent candidate but I've got no confidence that she'd be able to beat out JT. Mackay seems to be the best candidate but so far we don't have much to go on.

I like O'leary desu but he's a potato/sandnigger hybrid. Can he be trusted?

>trusting semites

Wew

Hell No.

He was only suggested because of Trump winning in the GOP Primaries, beyond that he'd be a horrible pick.

DO NOT TRUST.

Fuck that pisses me off.

I can see making it so they mimic actual population statistics.

But outright banning a group of applications is outrageous.

It's actual state sponsored racism.

Yeah, and I'm surprised some lawyer didn't kick off a lawsuit to win some easy money over it..

I'm going with Maxime Bernier.

You guys need to be realistic about who can beat Trudeau.

A lot of you nat soc and social conservatives folks need to realize your politicians will NEVER win in Canada. Your best bet is to vote for the Libertarian/alt-right candidate.

Yes goy, accept your defeat! Remember to vote for social degeneracy with a sprinkle of trickle down shekelnomics!

Is Chong any good?

Oh shut the fuck up! Go ahead, let's elect one of your social conservative politicians, watch them get stomped by Trudeau, and Canada wil be ruled by Trudeau for 15 years just like we were with Chretien.

Forgot

MacKay isn't in the running, which is a shame. I'd be ok with Rona Ambrose staying on, she's smart, photogenic, has razor sharp wits, and isn't deeply tied to special interest groups.

The Conservative party needed to lose the last election, if just to get their fucking priorities straight. They'd become too tangled up with the oil lobby, and Evangelicals; if they can jettison the fundies and diehard Reform elements, they could win the next election; as long as their platform is properly aligned with the current zeitgeist.

Canadains are very vocal right now about stopping foreign investment in residential real-estate, ending temporary foreign worker visas, deflating the housing bubble, and slowing immigration, and auditing for undeclared off-shore income. If they come out of the gate hammering these issues, and hammering them hard, they could easily win the next election, since the Liberals have been turning a blind eye to these concerns.

Trudeau is the biggest lie of century.
Everything he does is for his party's appearance and not for the country.

I'm wondering whether Mulcair would have been better.

When the choice is between two fucking cucks I'd rather vote for the one that will at least give me gibs.

The only difference between liberal globalism and (((libertarinism))) is that the second will gleefully pick your pockets for the oligarchs that have destroyed your wages with third world labor while the former at least tries to offset that with so gibs.

bad as dudeweed is he's got nothing on harper in regards to israel

You would probably vote for the politician that hands out the "gibs", because you don't have a job, you lazy nigger!

It's still early in his tenure, but he's catching up quickly to Harper.

>work full time for years
>things get more expensive, wages remain stagnant because of the relentless influx of immigrants and temporary foreign workers
>upper class mongs have record high profits
>G-GET A JOB YOU NIGGER

I will vote for and donate to Leitch. Let's be honest though the best thing for Canada is short term pain for long term gain. Another Ontario Liberal Party win and another Trudeau majority with drive another few million Canadians to the dark side. The CPC ended up bringing in more third worlders per year than the frenchie early 2k liberals did.

Btw I watched the CPC get destroyed by kikes and neocons in less than half a decade. The parties roots were pro-christian, anti-degeneracy, pro-european, western reformists. It was co-opted so quickly and to such an overwhelming degree it forever put me off politics. My only hope is for PR so my CHP vote isn't wasted and even that party is pretty cuck tier.

The culture of the country changes with time.
It's up to the voters to make sure the party doesn't self destruct or become too soft on its policies as it tries to transition.

if chong wins I'm moving innawoods and never re entering society