Homestuck

Why does Hussie hate black-haired kids?

He keeps focusing on the Strilonde kids and gave them more development than these four.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xubrxJwLxaI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horse_ebooks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they are boring and have no potential to become Living Memes.

they weren;t gay enough. till cohey changed it so everyone but john is gay

Jade's arc ended after she went Dog Tier so there wasn't really much to do with her, and having her do things would just resolve in her using god tier powers and omniesent powers so hussie was written into a hole and had to just make her go Grimbark
Jane he had what resembled plans for her but doesn't know how to write a beta woman
Jake, fucking love triangles, he otherwise had no other use for this character, he didn't know any clever ways for hope to be represented in the story so instead just turns hope into an explosion
John, he actually did feel like a main character and did a lot of shit, but maybe him being a disappointment is kind of the point of John's arc, as in the end he does remain homestuck

but the Strilonde as a whole barely had arcs themselves
Rose lost all substance and just turned into Kanaya's dick sleeve
Dave was popular so he had to keep putting him into shit, but otherwise he didn't do anything important after he went god tier, only important thing he did in act 6 was cut loose ends (and heads) with Dirk
Dirk is a gary sue because gay representation, sure he was a needy faggot with Jake, but nothing came of that, Jake either stayed in that relationship forever, or maybe it just doesn't happen in the retcon
Roxy stealing the show is kind of the point of her character because her whole session was filled with fools who kept trying to be the center of attention themselves

how long till john becomes joan a trans lesbian and gets in a 3 way with the scourge sisters

John's a pedophile so...

>John's a pedophile so...
joan is a beautiful trans lesbian in a poly relationship not a degenerate pedo

But where did Lalita Pedoph go... She was last seen heading into his home...

what's the difference between a prospit and a derse dreamer

Doc Scratch came and picked her up

how much attention andrew wants to devote to you

What a nice guy.

derse dreamers are full gay, prosbit's are pan

where i thought they were going with this
>jade loses her rose-colored glasses with everything, starts after karkat pesters her to the point of cursing
>john gets told the final plans for everything, disagrees with at least one part of it, and does his own thing, starts with terezis changes maybe
>jane starts to enjoy things again, remembers why shes even friends with everyone in the first place, starts after playing with calliope and jade
>jake becomes the fucking shield of the group, and learns to think of others more, starts after being rescued from OBEYjane

more or less

i liked to think prospit- external struggle and derse-internal struggle in relation to your godtier but thats probably not even close

Anyone feel the last few snapchats have been... off?

Like, moreso than usual. I mean Act 6 Hussie is awful but the writing for the most recent snapchat felt like a fourteen year old girl on tumblr wrote them

Jane sounded more like Rose than Jane. Has Hussie forgotten how to write his own characters?

>Dirk is a gary sue
>Roxy stealing the show is kind of the point of her character
How can you have tastes this shit?

it's not hussie writing it. the last thing hussie wrote was the credits. and cohen writes jane like rose because they are both lesbians now so why not

Hussie can't write non-introspective people changing well.

Cohen wrote it.

Oh, ok. So is he working on the game then? And who the fuck is Cohen?

Cohen Edenfield has been writing all of the ones after the credits. This isn't a conspiracy theory, he said it himself.

>let cohen take over
>turns everyone gay
>makes impossible ships canon
why is this allowed

Well this Cohen Edenfield is fucking shit. His dialog is both bland AND annoying.

twitter "funny" "man" who is making the game

to be fair hussie did the make dave gay and make davekat so...

Because it's gay.

Because there's no reason to care anymore. Those who take exception to low quality garbage are gone. Those who are too invested to the project to abandon their patronage will never leave, and thus, don't matter except in terms of them buying products.

Ok, but like he's done other stuff besides twitter, right? Why is he in charge of Hiveswap? I've never heard of the guy. What other games has he worked on?

>to be fair hussie did the make dave gay and make davekat so...
not as bad for various reasons and at least it was somewhat possible
roxy x calli makes no sense on any level, and im still holding hope that maybe its just a platonic date

>Because it's gay
hey im about as fujoshit as they come but thats never ended well

time to kill them all
and then ourselves

do you think this is payback for john ac/dc to the lgbt egbert

i mean tim heidrieker's lost his mind over the election so maybe that john comic broken the huss

also i heard that the slay the gay artist said he was gonna finish the comic

>87700127
>Ok, but like he's done other stuff besides twitter, right?
nope
>Why is he in charge of Hiveswap?
hussie doesn't care anymore
>I've never heard of the guy. What other games has he worked on?
none

funny, I actually thought Jane sounded like... Jake.

#BlackHairedLivesMatter

I mean she sure as shit didn't sound like Jane. Too verbose. Jane types politely and uses nana words but she doesn't use them so liberally.
Holy fucking shit. Man am I glad I didn't back that project.

after he got some of the money stolen and his dad died he lost passion. which honestly I don't hate him too much. I just feel bad for everyone

Man I'd lose passion too but you can't put some random twitter guy in charge.

Especially one who writes like he has very strong opinions on gender identity and feminism, jesus. I mean I don't wanna judge but that corny "troll horn racial uprising" seemed kinda eye rolling.

is karkat still shit........?

JUST

>when you realize
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xubrxJwLxaI
>is actually a song by Dave and Karkat about their angst.

>Man I'd lose passion too but you can't put some random twitter guy in charge.
>Especially one who writes like he has very strong opinions on gender identity and feminism, jesus. I mean I don't wanna judge but that corny "troll horn racial uprising" seemed kinda eye rolling.
we don't know what hussie saw in cohen. my guess is either 1. hussie died in 14 in a horse related incident
2. cohen saw hussie doing innapropriate things with a horse and is blackmailing him

>cohen saw hussie doing innapropriate things with a horse and is blackmailing him
damn, ill take it

Always and forever

>yfw Hussie will shut down mspaintadventures soon and only update through the Snapchat

3. hussie is a sociopath and/or sadist who thinks its fucking hilarious to create and observe suffering, and is intentionally nominating the worst people imaginable to produce trash content and rile up the remaining miserable dregs of the fandom

>yfw Hussie will wipe everything Homestuck related off the web, fake his death, and live the rest of his days in Thailand

Remember when

I don't understand some of the classpects. The hell does Blood and Breath do?

Blood is """friendship.""" Breath is """spirit."""

Blood is being a fucking lame weenie and Breath is being bossed around by a bunch of cunts again and again who keep telling you what to do and nothing you ever do is good enough so they abandon you and you're left all alone wondering if there was anything you could have done to stop this but then you realize no there wasn't you couldn't have stopped this no matter how hard you tried and this is your life now as you slowly rot in your home effectively dead from the soul crushing loneliness forever

that was already true though

>vriskan
gross. kanaya ended up with someone better

If something in homestuck ever confuses you just remember the old adage: Hussie is a hack

Remember when we thought he was a genius who would tie up every plot thread, tell us about all the world's mysteries, and give us a satisfying ending?

how wrong we were

I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds the dialogue Cohen gave Jane fucking out of character as hell

Jane doesn't have a character to be out of.

she does, but it's very dull

It seemed off to me too but I barely remember how Jane actually talks and can't put my finger on why it's off

Either his dad really did write it, or hussie died with his dad in spirit. like what the fuck is hussie even doing now? getting high with millenials and fucking piggy? spouting stale memes?

Is Jane canonically fat?

>only four "a"s
stupid shippers can't even do things right

Pretty much everything Cohen writes is bad and that's SAYING something.

Plus he's sworn to make Homestuck even more political to spite Trump so fuck that.

I don't even recognize his twitter name

He's not even on the level of dril or horse_ebooks in terms of writing credentials

>horse_ebooks
that shit was an even bigger disapointment than homestuck jesus christ

she was but fucking a skelly loli with roxy for 4 years slimmed her down

>that shit was an even bigger disapointment than homestuck jesus christ
wait what happened

>the only person that's ever been attracted to her is a skeleton suffering from fatlust
>she loses weight and starts fucking the wrong skeleton
Truly the most useless character

it was part of a weird arg with a youtube channel about how to pronounce words. it was for some shittily acted thing about stocks? the buildup was a lot more interesting than the payoff

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horse_ebooks

The tone is also all jacked up. You can rewrite those updates with 5 minutes of thought and come up with something more in Homestuck.

why not both

Boy but am I glad this ship ate shit super hard.

vrisrose was my patch otp

I can't be bothered to get instagram or whatever it is to see what zany shit happens to these kids leading up to the actual epilogue. Have I missed anything since they showed that green skele is boning Roxy?

Im sure john's real cause of depression will be way less introspective for hussie (or the ghost-writer) on the downfall of the story

i feel for him, really
i would die to if i lost my loved ones
not to mention all the bullshit inbetween

i like to think of it as
blood-diplomacy
breath-initiative

DUHHHH ME LIKE ARADIA
ARADIA PRETTY
DUHHHHHH
ME LIKE ARANEA
ARANEA PRETTY
DUHHHHHH
ME LIKE JADE
JAKE PRETTY
DUHHHHHH
ME LIKE KARKAT
KARKAT PRETTY
DUHHHHHH

this is what you sound like
Kys

Dave's sex toy will never be shit!

I don't even own a smartphone. I have no idea what the current state of the comic is and if having a Snapgram or Instachat or Faceplace or whatever is a requirement to know, then I don't give a shit anyway.

The blond kids either have fucked up psychoses, become suicidal, have had their asses torn apart, killed or badly wounded almost constantly, or all of the above. I think the trade off is fair.

>new John/Disciple fapfic
>Tags: Cheating, Doggystyle

The Vantas family can't catch a break...

Davekat tier

How do we save Karkat?

>you now realize Cohen is going to write about politics and shove Karkat in a politician role to battle against the evil Trump Troll who kidnapped Jane

Rewrite Homestuck.

go back in time, kill him during gamzee's rampage
also kill off gamzee

Which is worse, RoxyCallieJane or DaveKat

Fuck off

calm down icels

>user sees a thread on page 10
>thinks to himself 'hmm, but how do i make it about davekat?'

calm down icels

Fresh land art, if anyone cares about this kind of thing any more.

You should be ashamed of parroting the same things for months, not that homestuck will stop being bad anyways, so im storytiming some PSX comic to make the thread less useless (summerteen is 51 pages im not doing this here).

Hes not wrong

Agreed

>50s before posting
fucking hiro