Trump the Record Recuitment Thread #1: The Final Stretch

**DISCORD LINK ENCLOSED BELOW**

With this election looming, at a time more critical than any election prior, we as a board need to organize and start dropping coordinated, intelligent redpills.

While Sup Forums and anonymous imageboards in general have their benefits regarding the management of a decentralized movement, they have significant drawbacks when it comes to mobilizing forces for specific goals.

**Trump the Record is our counterforce against CTR and other organized shills.**

Working together in a more organized, direct manner will allow us to spread a more powerful message further.

Also, invasions on (((social media))) cannot be brute forced since the platforms are completely controlled. We need subtlety and some amount of secrecy and surprise, which are difficult to achieve on a Vietnamese quilting forum that can be accessed freely by anyone, anywhere.

It's been discussed for a while, but we can and must take control of the mainstream Internet.
We are the ones that do not lose interest, faith, or morale for minor falsified hiccups. We are the ones that cannot be memory holed.

But we are few. The masses need leadership and guidance. It is our duty to man and country to step up and shoulder this burden.

The window is shifting. To ensure it keeps moving in the right direction Trump must win, for Trump to win the normalfags need to swallow our propaganda.

The American people need Trump, and Trump needs us.

We will be starting with sites where people are actually susceptible to good propaganda, primarily Facebook.

**JOIN THIS DISCORD**
discord.gg/dVYPCta
Use 10minutemail.com to make an account if you don't want to use your private email.

**CFG Starter Pack**
mega.nz/#!GkkjDSJZ!Q_r_O53MWhETSF3PRPdhf_PDRGO008ivyP85n2b_5HQ

**Current Focus**
* Recruiting more Sup Forumsacks for the cause.
* Conducting initial tests of redpilling ability.

Other urls found in this thread:

sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
imgflip.com/memesearch?q=cfg
vocaroo.com/i/s1wy5H1bQC9e
youtube.com/watch?v=tshLc6jYm2Q
boards.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=Qi51kkMepn0
discord.gg/JP7au
mega.nz/#!GkkjDSJZ!Q_r_O53MWhETSF3PRPdhf_PDRGO008ivyP85n2b_5HQ
drudgereport.com/
discord.gg/dVYPCta
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump for Trump.

papa trump would be pleased.

CFG should put more templates on imgflip

thanks ahead of time

#bump4Trump

Reporting in!

alt right death squad reporting in

I do it for free but this is an obvious false flag. hidden.

Alt right racist here

Templates = sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

CFG Meme Generator has to be normie friendly to be effective - imgflip.com/memesearch?q=cfg

Thoughts on a false flag brigade? Pretend to be leftists/shillary supporters, take their usually irrationality and amplify it enough that it makes the useful idiots reassess their own situation/beliefs. Or as recently shown by the sister molester, attack other leftists as a leftist and facilitate the social justice movement eating itself. The establishment/CIA love subverting our society with it, we could do a little subversion back.

GEORGIA REPORTING FOR DUTY

vocaroo.com/i/s1wy5H1bQC9e

This is going to be fun

Spread this link everywhere. I don't know why it's not more popular.

youtube.com/watch?v=tshLc6jYm2Q

I think the key to winning this election is low voter turnout among Democrats. If we can paint an unflattering and unpopular image of Hillary in the public mind several days before the election, then it will help immensely. The reason Obama won was massive normie appeal. We need to make sure that doesn't happen with Clinton.

Hey should we vote early by mail?

You'd think it wouldn't matter, but, y'know, fraud.

We need to make her toxic, appeal to women and college cucks, and pretend to pander to the African Americans to keep the hillshills on guard.

Basically what Trump has been trying to do.

REEEE

DELETE THIS!

I got all of these images from /CFG (boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/87695379).

They got some good people over there. Stop by and give a bump, or just say hi.

>we as a board need to organize and start dropping coordinated, intelligent redpills

Ok, I'll start us off. Donald Trump's daughter is a jew, El Trumpo reversed his hardline policy on immigration, he has openly supported the gang of eight immigration bill, and he's given most money to Hillary Clinton than most of you weaboo degenerates will make in your lifetimes.

For those of you who are truly desperate, or for some reason just hellbent on Cheeto Jesus because his Jew York accent just charms your butthole wide open, go ahead and vote for him. While you're at it, follow Milo's example and put on your stripper wigs, glossy lipstick, and crotchless panties, you shameless whores.

The existence of CTR needs to be more widely known among Normies. If they knew they were being manipulated, at least a few of them would be outraged.

That image with terrible typesetting is almost as deplorable as your post.

Polite Sage

You anons are doing God's work. May your efforts pay off hundredfold.

Thank you for trumping the record

I can't imagine myself going into a liberal board/forum and arguing with liberals about trannies.

I don't know how you do it. Coming here where a bunch of people you disagree with are, and get constantly rekt by the people who know more than you do.

I bet you are on rotation with other people so each of you can take a few days off from visiting Sup Forums to relieve the stress.

I don't know what kind of life you live or why you waste your time doing what you do, but I can only imagine how horrible it must be.

I know you're not a fucking leaf but that was an absolutely abhorrent post. Seriously consider suicide

Our numbers are growing!

Join the hivemind now!

Bump For America

Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=Qi51kkMepn0

Spread it.

discord.gg/JP7au
doubleharts is actually a jew and doesn't like trump

We need to get some user on making a pamphlet printout that we can invade the real world with. Make it sensible and anti Hillary, but not blatantly pro trump.

Didn't someone talk about that here last night?

Should we organize a force on collecting data related to election officials?

I'm in Central FL, the swingiest part of this swing state and concerned about the integrity of the people that are going to be working the polls. Also concerned about the integrity of the voting machines as well. Especially since the companies that make the machines have made huge contributions to Hillary's campaign. Maybe some anons can do some digging on Diebold and other voting machine manufacturers. My trust that these machines will count votes fairly is pretty low. Hillary will use any method to cheat, she did it in the primaries, she'll do it again for sure in the general.

I'm seriously considering standing outside a major polling location in my county and doing my own exit polling. Then I could create a data set to get an average to compare with the "results" that are officially reported to see if there are major discrepancies. Any anons have similar plans?

The threat of actual vote rigging is very real, and probably the most important thing to tackle this election, never mind the biased media and the CTR shills that distract us. We need a plan, lads.

THESE BALLS AWOOOO

>mega.nz/#!GkkjDSJZ!Q_r_O53MWhETSF3PRPdhf_PDRGO008ivyP85n2b_5HQ
Link is broken

holy shit

drudgereport.com/

bump, our army is growing fast for our first raid on leddit tommorow

discord link is expired, or you already blocked me

This will probably be more effective than redpilling. I told off a black woman wearing a Sombrero on Twitter today and it really made her think.

We have to take their language and destroy it.

super important that you all get in here if you want to stop memeing and make a real difference

It's not expired.

Try again.

discord.gg/dVYPCta

Reporting in, and awaiting targets.