Reely Maek Ewe Thank

hmmmm

CEO's will use it as an excuse to jack up prices.

But it did rise prices?

But the price for a Big Mac is higher

wow burgers BTFO how can burger king even compete with based aussie hungry jacks

oh wow, i can't believe australians still have to pay that much after how much of their earnings get taxed

>what is currency exchange rate
>what are the fifty unitary states that make up our republic

oh my

yeah I agree.

and I can't wait for everyone to get red pilled on illegal labor when 15 an hour comes and 90% of liberals lose their jobs.

thats why im tweeting 4 twenty.

What would happen if all the abbos suddenly got jobs at McDonald's?

our mininum wage equals around 10 emu dollars

DELET THIS

Every McDonalds in Australia would go out of business as they're now stuck with a bunch of useless employees who do nothing but huff petrol and drink and who can't be fire because MUH RACISM MUH STOLEN GENERATION.

our dollar isn't worth shit is why

Fucking do better than make big macs?

really makes the neurons fire...

Sage and hidden :)

Only normies would fall for this shit. The buying power of each nations dollar is not the same value.

/thread

That wage price is in AUD but the big mac cost is converted from AUD to USD, which means it is purposely deceptive.

What is ceteris paribus? I don't think you know.

Also macdonlds in australia hires an almost junior stuff of under 18's where the legal minimum wage is $12.00AU and less depending how young the worker is. At 14 its like $7.00AU an hour.

I can't believe the world has been so americanized that we use big macs as a system of economic measurement

Yeah, of course user, but would the price of the burgers go up?

the high wage is literally killing our manufacturing industry

it severely hurts small business and is probably the cause of most of our unemployment. not to mention that the aud is worthless compared to the usd

>At 14 its like $7.00AU an hour.

How many didgeridoos is that?

good thing the chinese are taking over :^)

>Base economy off of burgers prices

i want to kill everyone in the government

I still don't know why in a country like Australia where you can get yourself killed by almost everything is so hard to get a license to own a gun

1 massacre at port arthur and then bam the government bans guns. FUGG

Have you ever heard of the Big Mac index?

Economist actually compare the price of Big Macs to get a sense of the relation in purchasing power e.g inflation in different countries

I wonder what the earnings of each noteworthy minimum wage would be after taxes, mixing cost of living, and all in USD.

Can you have bolt action rifles? Is there any chance of that legislation being overturned? I'm looking at the law now and it says people can be approved for a firearm license, but it doesn't say what the conditions are for.

Our Big Macs are about a quarter the size of yours.

Also, fast-food stores have tricky ways to get around the minimum wage, the minimum wage different for

God Sup Forums is getting pathetic. The same old false crap reposted every day.

> Do these figures account for exchange rates? $1 Australian dollar is only worth about 75ยข.

> And there is a massive size difference between the two countries for the same product. US big macs are much larger.

> I bought a big Mac in Sydney two weeks ago, paid $8.20 for it. Everyone working in that store barely spoke English and looked like ring ins from India. Don't tell me the franchiser was paying them full wage.

yep, and nope. There is very significant regulation of old rifles and everything else is banned. And it is likely it won't be, the people of australia haven't been fully BLACKED yet so they don't know the significance of having a gun

But is it easier for people that live on the countryside to get a license like it is here in Brazil?

>$8.20
you got ripped off real bad, this should be a crime

Here in Brazil is 10 australian dollars
;-;

Wtf, i hate big macs now

BIG MACS ARE $2.50 USD
McPICK TWO FOR $5
NIGGER

>Australia
>Homogenous
>Small