Define Power

Define Power.

Energy per unit time.

Will

Now define energy and time.

Power = Energy x Will

Two things you're not going to waste on me? Am I right? Ooooooooh.
Haha, oh Sup Forums. You crack me up.

Knowledge

Energy is force multiplied by distance.
Time is the measure of the fourth dimension of the space times we live in.

the ability to exert your will on things other than yourself and have it be followed.

Power is whatever people choose to believe it is. Power is influence. You gain influence with a title, with a weapon, with the right connections, it doesn't matter the avenue.

Work over time.

Whatever others cannot achieve but want to achieve. A man that can travel using a private jet for at no cost would be more powerful than a Mexican intellectual that shitposts with a proxy for example

Francis Bacon is right

Energy is the conserved quantity that results from the laws of physics being invariant under time translations.

Time is one of the 4 fundamental dimensions of the universe. The other 3 being space.

Power is the real possibility of impose your will in others in order to determine their actions. Without a destinatary power doesn't exist, so it's a social phenomenon.

>>energy and time
Redbull and Video Games

Power is the level of influence you have on things.

You and your kind have no REAL power. You are 1%. When the rest of the people wake up, you and your people will pay for the enslavement you've put upon us.

I wasted it on less so don't count yourself out mate

The dead seek it
The living crave it
The old can no longer use it
And the young do not appreciate it

Influence over others.

Power resides where men believe it resides. It's a trick. A shadow on the wall.

And...one small man can cast a very large shadow...

Propagation

Sacrifice.

Control is power.
a common excuse for failures is that you have no control.

I like this and think you are correct.

Some famous theologian (you faggots have been pretending to be christian lately) once said something like this:

love without power is sentimentality.
power without love is brutality.

Sup Forums is often very sentimental, but Sup Forums hates degenerates (those without will). makes it clear that your average Sup Forumslack is low energy but values will. Sup Forums also clearly likes the "brutal" those does not value love (which is why you all are not actually christian).

so all Sup Forums values is the exertion of free-will. very, very nietzsche. i thus conclude the average Sup Forumslack is a deluded megalomaniac on the path towards insanity and worship of the anti-christ.

physical violence

I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS IMAGE