It's the episode where the main character gets turned into an animal

>It's the episode where the main character gets turned into an animal

This episode was one of my favorites

Even without his sword you don't fuck with Jack

>it's the episode where a burglar looks at the main character's dick.

>It's a Jack loses his clothes episode
>It's basically every episode

If the reboot isn't ripe with fanservice I'm going to be severely disappointed.

CHEECKEN?

why is chicken Jack so cute

You also don't fuck with roosters

Their other name is cocks because they will fuck you up

CHEE-KEN
CHEE-KEN
CHEE-KEN

Transformation episodes were always my favorite and now I have a huge fetish for transformation, as long as the transformation ends in something fuckable rather than a full-blown animal.

But fetish aside (I think), it's still one of my favorite plot points. I mean people don't often stop to consider just how much they take their own body for granted so I find the concept of putting a character into a form they're not used to really interesting. I love seeing characters having to deal with the differences in using their body physically, as well as the differences in how they're seen socially.

Man, this episode had a silly premise but they compensated by making it dark as fuck. The idea of Jack never completing his quest and being forever dammed to fight for money as a chicken for bumping into some magician asshole was pretty daunting. And the fights themselves were against really fucking gross creatures, and the ways Jack took them down was pretty "gory" too. The snake he forces to impale itself with the metal piece it is holding in its mouth, how it bathes in acid blood that giant rat thing, and how he just bled to death that same thing with acid blood. Man, fucking brutal.

TF shit terrified me when I was growing up. The Witches, A Troll in Central Park, Hocus Pocus. Even that PowerPuff Girls episode.

Still ended up with a fetish though.

>scared when the powerful girls turned into dogs

Fuck you Mojo Jojo, get off this board.

The team got a cake with a naked Jack on it to celebrate

NO! NO CHICKEN!

>Transformation episodes were always my favorite and now I have a huge fetish for transformation, as long as the transformation ends in something fuckable rather than a full-blown animal.

Cute puppers.

I thought Samurai Jack was a fresh breath of air, but its main problem was that it still had that stupid lol-so-randumb goofy comedy which most Cartoonnetwork shows had. (That and 0 writers)

It affected most shows which had no business for making the characters so idiotballed and pathetic.
Imagine PPG, Dexter's Lab and Samurai Jack with absolutely 0% influences from Ren & Stimpy, Cow & Chicken and I Am Weasel.

We would basically have Symbionic Titan and Star Wars the animated series by Gendy.

Chickens who kick ass are my all time favorite things from poyo to blaziken.

so you're mad that cartoons are cartoony?

go back to watching anime dude.

>We would basically have Symbionic Titan
Cancelled?

>it's a main character has to stay as an animal forever episode

Samurai Jack's humor fit perfectly in the bizarre world Aku had created. In fact, Aku himself was the perfect embodiment for Samurai Jack. He was serious, intimidating and a villain to take seriously, as long as he didnĀ“t take himself very seriously. Then we get scenes such as Aku ordering a pizza or "BIG FLAMING EYEBROWS!" that are both hilarious and fit his character.

I was so fucking devastated when this show was cancelled. When I was a kid I couldn't wrap my head around the fact that the show stopped airing before he became a human again.

The fights in that episode were fucking brutal. I loved it.

>A cartoon has cartoon humor
End yourself