/got/general

The Winds of Winter and A Dream of Spring /never/ edition

Prev

How do fans of the books feel about the fact that he's going to fuck around and die before ever finishing the series?

Queen of blood and semen

pic related

Do we know anything about the Targaryens before Aenar?

10th FOR BEST BOY

>"Hurry," she was whispering now, "quickly, quickly, now, do it now, do me now. Jaime Jaime Jaime." Her hands helped guide him. "Yes," Cersei said as he thrust, "my brother, sweet brother, yes, like that, yes, I have you, you're home now, you're home now, you're home." She kissed his ear and stroked his shortly bristly hair. Jaime lost himself in her flesh. He could feel Cersei's heart beating in time with his own, and the wetness of blood and seed where they were joined.

Imagine how perfectly Lena would have delivered these lines. Imagine how she would have made altar sex into the beautiful, significant scene it was always meant to be. It's not fair

>tattoos
into the trash she goes, semen indeed

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Plight

faggot

bitch
cuckold
dumb whore
damn cunt

That they were part of the Dragonlord elite (which were the one to have political power in Valyria) but that they were not a powerful house, probably one of those with less dragons too (e.g. when they went to Dragonstone they only had three baby dragons, in the meantime when Valyrya conquered the Ryonar they used more than 300 dragons fro only 40 families able to control them)

>/never/ edition

>HURR DURR FINISH DA BOOKS GURM
Sorry sweetie, George RR Martin doesn't owe anything to you. He can write at whatever rate he choses (or not at all if he doesn't want to). What have you accomplished in this life that makes you ENTITLED to a conclusion of this series? Let me guess, nothing. GRRM has reinvented fantasy literature and here you are, a big fat fucking nothing who is too stupid to realize that you don't even have the right to even mention GRRMs name, let alone criticise him. Even though I am a huge fan of ASoIaF, I hope GRRM never finishes the series because I know how much that would upset you little manbabies.

STANNIS!
STANNIS!
STANNIS!

You're falseflagging

>What have you accomplished in this life that makes you ENTITLED to a conclusion of this series?
I gave him my goddamn money

Don't respond to that user. She's falseflagging.

>Too busy getting head from Sibel to write

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

>getting head from Sibel
well, in that case, I understand how he can't have enough concentration to write

Kill yourself, nigger kike.

Do you ever sleep, user?

Do not EVER tell people to stop replying to me! (You)s are a precious commodity.

also, why did you assume I'm a girl?

SAMEFAG

aagghhh...

I've been through the stages of grief about it. Finally reached acceptance.

Thanks, Doc.

Nope

ME THREE EYE CROW. ME WATCH PAST.

>using [Inspect Element] to hide your own samefag
KIKE

>Schermata
gypsy scum

the what now? what's that?

i think people just post it themselves if it gets too close to 300 posts without one

SAMEFAG

>feigning ignorance
Samefag confirmed

>the language of Dante
>gypsy

wow user, you got me

Cast him

EEEEEEEEEGGGGGGG

GYPSY

Loras

>Oscar
>Elmo
>Kermit
A M E R I C A N T O L K I E N

Stop shitposting and finish the book George

>Bennis "Brownstench" of the Brown Shield
>Dick Crabb
>Dickon Manwoody
>Slippery Dick
S H A K E S P E A R E A N

Sheltered white boi detected

Why 2 Sesame Street characters and then a muppet?

You're white.

does anyone have more like pic related?

>Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water.

>Aenys Targaryen

>LARPing as a nigger on the internet

W.what's on his leg?

Alright military historians/experts of Sup Forums

Was there ANY chance of the Lannister army holding off the Dothraki if the dragon wasn't there?

I thought spears+shield wall beats cavalry? How deep would the shield wall have to be? What if they formed the shield wall behind the wagons? They could have used the wagons as a natural barrier to their advantage.

What would YOU have done?

>Whilst you snored, I would lick your sons off my face and fingers one by one, all those pale sticky princes. You claimed your right, my lord, but in the darkness I would eat your heirs.
>She sounds as if she is being gored, the queen thought. For a moment she let herself imagine that her fingers were a bore's tusks, ripping the Myrish woman apart from groin to throat.

>tfw Cersei will never hold a knife to your throat while jerking you off whispering "power is power" in your ear

>you're either black or white

I know you're inbred but think for a second

Line was really thin (hey were in march after all), prolly too much to sustain attack from cavalry in any case
If there was time, tell the men to reorganize in more compact blocks (also use carriages, yes)
If there was no time, then Idk, I'd be fucked

spears + shield wall can only beat calvary if it can prevent flanking, with, say, calvary.

Yeh but are you ready for season 8?
>Modern Day Isaac Hempstead Wight

>implying race isn't binary
fuck off tumblr

this isn't game of thrones
you're not talking to viserys targaryen
inbreeding doesn't happen in real life, you fucking idiot, you moron

Don't you ever fucking embarrass me in the /got/ general ever again

Save me Ned save me

So where was this battle take place at? Right in between Highgarden and Kings Landing?

>white or shitskin

take your pick

At Blackwater river, north of Tumbleton I suppose.

Pretty bad, the least he could do is just say what will happen

Glad you could make it , Ned

Who would have been the best king out of the Baratheon's brother, and why was it Really?

daily reminder that the andals and the firstmen were invented by a legendary summer islander philosopher-king

Renly was a goddamn heathen kike who should've been burned at the stake. Stannis was the true and rightful heir to the Iron Throne, by all accounts.

I would have done something like this.

RATE MY FORMATION BROS

He had a cool crown

So around bitter bridge?

if all the baratheons and targaryens die
who does the throne go to

7 K I N G D O M S
K
I
N
G
S

Some kind soul pls post the gods i was long then bobbypost i need it. Need it.

Would Targaryens include half Targaryens on their mother's side or their descendants and legitimized bastards that never took the Targ name?

Martells

I'm seeing stars!

you tell me
if Gendry Baratheon, Daenerys Targaryen, and Jon Targaryen all died right now, who would be the legal heir to the throne

are there any living Martells in the show-canon right now?
badpussy and other badpussy don't count, they're rotting in a black cell under the Red Keep, dying of poison, and therefore can't inherit

Presuming Ellaria's big titty daughter is still alive, she could theoretically be legitimized as Oberyn's daughter and therefore a Martell. She isn't though, and no other Martells have been mentioned that aren't dead

Promise me, Ned

what was his problem? why didnt he just team up with his brother and let him be king? was it vanity?

and it pisses me off so much how theres so much potential to do cool helmets and costumes but they have to show the actors pretty faces 24/7. NO ONE WEARS FUCKING HELMETS. I fucking WISH they gave stannis some cool ass battle crown

Tarly said, that the part of column with gold had already arrived to KL, so noh.

In show canon, no, not anymore
But worry not, for when a ruling house disappears, so do their kingdom, nobles and armies!

Here's to the Young Wolf!

>Baratheon

He's a bastard, with no support, and no acknowledgement, he wouldn't get the throne one way or another.

If so, you'd have to go by the books, where Aegon V's sisters had kids, House Tarth claims to have recent Targ blood, and Maegor Targaryen (son of Aerion) may have survived to adulthood and had kids.

Failing those, Bittersteel's kids as he was legitimized, would be potential heirs, if they existed

In that case, if not for the woods, I'd say here

>Aegon V's sisters had kids
>Maegor Targaryen (son of Aerion)
I suspect they were amongst those dead at Summerhall desu, they said they reunited the blood of the dragon all in one place for the weird rite that went on there