Why hasn't mexico dealt with the Drug Cartels?

Why hasn't mexico dealt with the Drug Cartels?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mCx3ov55tUw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Condor
esquire.com/news-politics/a46918/heroin-mexico-el-chapo-cartels-don-winslow/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why hasn't the USA dealt with piss poor cholo/nigger gangs who are 10 times less resourceful and wealthy when compared to cartels?

Reminder that you are the #1 consumer of drugs and you don't have a leg to stand on if you want to criticized mexico.

>Inb4 ameriturd nationalist/racist cumguzzlers and their mental gymnastics

Hispanics don't like to think, they like to put their faith in authorities such as church, police, and govt. They will never fight back.

Don't deflect taconigger, we don't have people getting their heads chopped off or being skinned alive with the cocks stuck in their mouths. The truth is the cartels hold too much sway for the gov't to do anything about it, and the military is easily bought off, that's how Los Zetas started

This, the cartels are the authority and as such are not interfered.

I'm pretty sure the cartels have more power than the actual fucking government desu.

>deflect
That's what you're doing right now. How can you criticize mexico when you can't even get rid of shitty gangs that DON'T have resources, wealth, manpower and political influence that cartels DO have?

Drug cartels in mexico exist because the war on drugs doesn't work.

Pushers and gangs exist in the US (and the us became #1 drug user in the world) because the war on drugs doesn't work.

Stop dodging the issue you cumguzzler

Is it like this throughout the entire country? Or is it contained in poorer states?

There are vigilante groups that regularly fight the cartel. Some even end up like this:

i remember a few years back when the cartels put out a message to anyone who was speaking ill of them on any blogs on the internet, that they would find them and behead them even if they were in the us.

Because we like drugs and fapping to cartel gore. Duh

Because the narcos are backed and financed by (((foreign intelligence agencies))), they confessed this shit since the 80's when a certain (((foreigner))) got killed.
>hurr but i don't believe it
That's your problem.

Our gangs don't commit the amount of carnage the cartels do

because the government in Mexico is corrupt as fuck

>((()))
Jews? Does kikes are behind everything

Hola user!

Im Jose from mexico, born & raised from a beaner father and a burger mother!

The cops work in conjunction with the Mexican drug cartels, the army and government also support them (Im not fucking bull shiting...).

Basically they catch the pieces of shit and let them go after.

Mexico is the most corrupt country in the world in my honest opinion.

The cartel LITERALLY gave an SUV full of suitcases packed with cash to one of the governors (The state of coahuila), his name is Ruben Moreira.

I know. These hypocrites say that the cartels are 100% our problem and that we should grow balls and fight them. But they jack off to anime and encourage miscegenation with Asians and continue to get cucked by Jews. Nothing is ever their fault for real because of the dreaded privilege meme.

So?
You're still spending trillions of dollars.
You still have public policy that targets gangs and drug dealers aggressively
You still have police that isn't corrupt
Your political spheres haven't been infiltrated by cartels
You have been fighting a drug war for 40+ years

And yet you are still #1 consumer of drugs, drugs are sold in every corner in America, and you can't even reduce drug trafficking at least one bit.

Why are Americans so stupid?

>our
You're not even Mexican

Thanks for the great blow, juanald.

The taconigger is right though. Our country is the biggest client to the cartels. These drugs make people dumb and easy to control. Perhaps even dumb enough to vote democrat.

No such thing as a Mexican intellectual? Way to validate the meme. I'm hopelessly fucked if even my own people refuse to acknowledge me.

cartel is backed by CIA

>Hispanics don't like to think, they like to put their faith in authorities such as church, police, and govt. They will never fight back.
That's bullshit, look at all the left-wing dictatorships and uprising all through Latin American history.

If anything, spics in general have acted more than anglo countries on the last decades.

Mexico is corrupt, so the only way to rout a problem as big as their cartels would be a full out invasion and conquest by a foreign power followed by a new establishment of law and order and a police state. After a few decades you could devolve responsibilities to a local administration and eventually give them independence.

Mexico has a problem that they probably cant fix alone any more.

The US isn't corrupt in matters of drugs.

How do you explain the presence of gangs and drug dealers all over america?

kek
you talk like the government doesn't want people to be drugged and tries to stop it

go to some 'redpill me' threads and start using your brain paco, siesta is over

Why do you think libcucks are so anti-wall? Because they know it'll work

Our drug dealers don't go around beheading people. It's almost as if white people are decent and beaners are bloodthirsty neo-Aztec savages.

>kek
>you talk like the government doesn't want people to be drugged and tries to stop it
Source?
>go to some 'redpill me' threads and start using your brain paco, siesta is over
Not an argument.

>Our drug dealers don't go around beheading people. It's almost as if white people are decent and beaners are bloodthirsty neo-Aztec savages.

So what you are saying is that police and dea don't prosecute crimes unless someone is beheaded?

Source?

Because
1. The cartels have aliances with the politicians
2. They are a force to feared, look at the photos and tell me if anyone would go against the people, plus if you go against your family might get killed because of it
3. People just leave them alone and let the drug dealers get killed, just stay away from them

Really turns the ol' hamster-wheel eh?

Remember, one of the main reasons that Prohibition in the United States was repealed is because even the American government couldn't deal with the mafia gangsters who dealt in the alcohol trade.

When a government does nothing to control its organized criminals one of two thing is true:

1) The Government is afraid and can't do anything about it.

2) The Government is actively working with them.

1 inevitably leads to 2. I'm sure you can figure out which is the case in Mexico.

Savage cruelty is part of the mesoamerican psyche

>Source?
are you....?

Globalists, CIA, jews. Heck, there are old reports about commie training camps inside narco states financed by (((them))) (contras and crap like that back in the 80s).

Your country is guilty too, you gave them training and money, cut the bullshit.

>problem as big as their cartels
You don't understand, you are giving them the power that they lack. They don't have armies, heavy weapons, resources or thousands of enforcers. They have to operate in very small cells. They target rivals and that's pretty much it. When the army or marines engage them, the narcos get killed, every single time. Problem is that they cannot be "touched" because they are assets for (((them))). Those who desert from narco bands or are in the know confirm this.

>beheading
Do you even know that they behead others because it is a message to traitors and other narcos?

??

Can you even post anything coherent? Or are you out of shitposts?

I can read in spanish and a lot of the signs they left on the chopped bodies was basically warnings, like saying "this is what happens when you join this group (that is against us) fucking dumbasses" literally these guys have no soul and are ready to chop you up and kill you like a serial killer in a frenzy, the only way to solve the cartel problem is nuking them

>the only way is nuking them

How about we solve the problem at the root?

Nuke the US and all of the drug users within it.

Demand promotes supply, after all.

Problem solved.

>Do you even know that they behead others because it is a message to traitors and other narcos?
Do you even know that American narcos don't go around sending detached heads as messages? If I were a little dumber I might start to believe we are more civilized than you. But of course that's not the truth. It's just that American drug hunger, why Aztec faggots like to behave like Aztec faggots. And why we somehow don't behave that way despite having drug dealers everywhere. How awful, the Americans, always not beheading people and stuff.

1. Politicians and police/military officials are bought off and work with drug cartels.

2. Regions that produce drugs for drug cartels don't want to lose their jobs.

You don't have cartels and people beheading each other because that behavior is only caused by disputes for trafficking routes (highways and marine ports) so cartels can move big amounts of drugs to the US.

The US is the final destination, it isn't a trafficking route.

Why do you guys always blame the US for everything? The US has always been the nicest country to Mexico.

Drug users are not a huge problem they just die slowly and probably get arrested for stealing shit to buy for drugs and can go into rehab. I only mean nuking fucking cartels not entire Mexico mexicans are terrorized by these narcos, cartels are way outta control just look at the fucking macabre they do, they make serial killers from the US look like pussies man.

what would the cartels do if we sent all the muslim refugees to mexico?

>Why do you guys always blame the US for everything? The US has always been the nicest country to Mexico.
Funny how taking a real hard stance against drugs is a no-no UNLESS you're force feeding your chaotic drug war shit on other countries, huh?

You can't "deal with" an economic niche, even an underground one like drug dealing. So long as there is money to be made, there will always be people willing to risk their lives to make it.

Ironically, they contribute as much, if not more, to the econemy than petroleum.

...But... to be fair Pemex has been kinda shitty since quite a while and that one agreement about only selling oil drum to gringos has pretty much fucked over the marked down here...

Either that or police is too lazy, corrupt or badly funded.

Couple THAT with the gun laws here and you get a good picture.

>le aztec meme
>doesn't know that all aztecs got killed back in the 16th century.
If you don't want to understand what they mean with such messages, I couldn't not care less about your opinion. Your country has a nigger muslims president, exports degeneracy and created isis, so cut the moral high horse garbage.

>How awful, the Americans, always not beheading people and stuff.
Except the part of nuking, bombing and killing people for oil or ideology. Yep.

GW Bush offered to send in the marines to wipe out the cartels. your presidente said no.

60% of those niggers game fro mexico

This is American policy regarding drugs: Arrest and jail drug users to make money for private prisons and protect pharmaceutical companies by catching people who sell prescription drugs.

They don't care about the trafficking of illegal non-prescription drugs. I mean they do but it's not at the top of their list.

>doesn't know that all aztecs got killed back in the 16th century.

what kind of indians are modern mexicans descended from?

My point exactly. Why doesn't the US step on a shitload of rights and non criminal citizens to fight a drug war and create a shitload of violence, instead of asking us to do it for you in our country?

>b-but its witeys fault we're killing eachother!!!11
nigger-tier argument. The mexican government should just round up known cartel members and send them to the gas chamber.
Oh wait, your country is a narco state and would loose money that way.
pathetic

>look at all the left-wing dictatorships and uprising all through Latin American history

not one has ever been successful though. none of the shit they fight for ever gets materialized.

>this

We cant do anything else than build shitty shrines and some what buildings basic shit. Anyway is your fault the drug demand is killing us cant you deal with your fucking depression? that my lower drug trafficking in a 70% at least, not kidding.

>The US is the final destination, it isn't a trafficking route.
I know this must be hard for your low-IQ mesoamerican brain to understand, but even within the destination there's routes. There's sub-destinations and distro centers and all that. In our country, the dealers can even do crazy things like co-existing within the same market instead of cutting heads. You are so barbaric, you can't even imagine something like that so you have to make excuses like "b-b-but the distro routes go through mexico!" We have drug routes, dumb spic. Only barbarian savages take the drug trade as a reason to act like a barbarian savage. USA is one of the drunkest, most drugged societies in the world, and yet we aren't behaving like you primitives. The common factor in the beheadings is spics, not drugs.

So violent chaos at home is the same thing as successfully killing enemies abroad?

If Americans didn't demand drugs, why would cartels kill each other for trafficking routes into the US?

Serious question.

>If you don't want to understand what they mean with such messages
I know exactly what they mean. Stop with the distractions Paco.

Damn, i would be down to mow down some drug smuggling spics with an MG. Too bad those dumbfuck beaners are too proud to admit they're government and military in shit.

1. They make lots of money
2. The ones who dominate the market now aren't that bad. They're more comfortable with guys like El Chapo running the scene because he will keep more violent guys from entering the market.

they're pussies. instead they come here and attack lone trump supporters and women.

youtube.com/watch?v=mCx3ov55tUw

>we have drug routes
Where?

Not knowin cartels are allowed to conduct business buy cia and other secret govt syndicates that all answer to one group. Its like you're not even tryin user. Cia got caught cpl months back by a watchdog group with cpl thousand keys on the border google it .

How sad. Again you're blaming America. The cartel violence would be happening without the intervention of the Mexican military. The cartel violence is due to conflicts over territory and trafficking routes. It has nothing to do with Calderon's military operations that began in 2006.

We should send drones and launch airstrikes against the cartels and assassinate Mexican politicians and spray all of the marijuana crops with agent orange. Problem solved in a year. We should do this after the Wall is built.

The common factor is not the drugs, or else USA would be just as bad. Get it into your head, the drug trade is gigantic in USA. Yet Americans aren't cutting heads.

Mesoamericans are just morbid as fuck. It's reflected in your old religions, it's reflected in how you imported dia de los muertes into Catholicism, it's reflected in your cartels today.

Because the US government is on the take.

In a perfect world, drug addicts would be gassed too.They are nothing but scum that commit crime and make cities shitty.
If only we could follow the footsteps of based Duterte.

Observe the beaner in his natural habitat. Typing through his blood-splashed keyboard to the light of a Virgin Mary candle burning in his day of the dead skull-altar. Unable to comprehend basic ideas, even when he has an easy analogy to relate to. He reaches out from below his flea-ridden poncho, and types out: "Que?"

reminder that fifty percent of drug cartels money come from marijuana

>Nuke the US and all of the drug users within it
You can nuke the US and Canada.

Like if America was the only country demanding drugs, it may be a high drug consumer but I bet narcos sell drugs all over south america is the solution eliminate all of them too? The USA isn't the only country with drug problem your neighbor countries on the south buy a lot of drugs too

>b-but at least they aren't cutting heads, we won the war on drugs despite being #1 consumers of drugs for decades

Is that really your only argument?

Entire Mexico benefits from them.
It's a lot of people, and they make money.
They are essentially part of the workforce.

They produce drugs, kill each other, and get paid, and then they go ahead and spend these money on things that are produced by law abiding part of Mexico. It's a cartel.

How do you think we can stop people from wanting more drugs?

Notice how you avoided the issue at hand and preferred to type out a shitpost?
What routes?
Who operates in those routes?

You don't. And you can't stop people from producing them either.

That's what 99% of the mouthbreathers in this thread can't grasp'

Look at Venezuela literally starving in the street, eating any animals they can find, but they do nothing but piss and moan begging the government to fix things.

Bro you should be grateful that the cartels are making money off of Americans who consume drugs. If we legalized drugs in America no one would consume that shitty Mexican weed and the cartels would no longer sell drugs...they'd just resort to kidnapping and extorting people/businesses for money.

America is saving your ass once again.

Enjoy living in a 3rd world country, Paco.

Meanwhile i'm here in america with 3 assault rifles just in case anyone wants to fuck with me. (spoiler: it's safe so i don't have to use them)

Just shows that americans are more civilized. Innocent people being chopped up for not paying extortion money would cause an outrage here in the states. We also have the firepower to protect ourselves.
face it paco, your country is shit.

>That's bullshit, look at all the left-wing dictatorships and uprising all through Latin American history.

All of those dictators where white though.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Condor

This is an actual Mexican intellectual.

Where there is demand, supply will follow. Prohibition solves nothing. Never has, never will. So long as there is a demand and a means of production, there will be supply. And that is the bottom line.

SHART

Because in drunk

>And yet you are still #1 consumer of drugs,

A country with 300 million first worlders that is bordering another country of poor spic slaves trafficking narcotics is the #1 consumer of drugs you say? Colour me SHOCKED.

>Bro you should be grateful that the cartels are making money off of Americans who consume drugs. If we legalized drugs in America no one would consume that shitty Mexican weed and the cartels would no longer sell drugs...they'd just resort to kidnapping and extorting people/businesses for money.
>America is saving your ass once again.

Shitty kidnapping organizations don't have the profit margins to run off small private armies or buy out the government. The government deals with kidnappers all the time and they are squashed like cockroaches.

Can Americans even think before they open their mouth?

DUDE

Basically you're saying the country is so fundamentally broken that lowlives in the usa have the collective buying power to upset your government's authority?

Long read, but somewhat relevant.

esquire.com/news-politics/a46918/heroin-mexico-el-chapo-cartels-don-winslow/

theres literally a cartel named and based on crusaders
isis tier shit would go down

Care to point out instances where drugs have been shipped from north america into south America?

Aside from shitty x pills and the like there's no reason to ship that shit down south.

there is nothing to add if you are that simple minded believing that the gov. doesn't want you to be a mindless puppet.

because they're spics and can't even properly run a town let alone a country. what the hell do you think?

>so fundamentally broken that a 40 billion dollars business causes problems in Mexico
Yeah who would've thought?

So you have no evidence
Good to know, now run along.