Is he dare I say it the Woody Allen of our time?

Is he dare I say it the Woody Allen of our time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FEKEjpTzB0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is NOT okay.

>get lambasted for not addressing it
>get lambasted for saying you didn't do it

>accuse him publicly but don't fire charges

Eat a dick cowards

It's almost as though you can't fight serious allegations againts you and are meant to give up and run-off.

youtube.com/watch?v=FEKEjpTzB0Q

Woody Allen

Louis Ck

Roman Polanski

Three dudes who never had trouble finding work while Mel Gibson walked in the wilderness for 10 years

Don't attack the jew

Gee I wonder what (((they))) all have in common?

Hmmm I wonder what all three (((had in common)))

what rumors?

traps women in hotel rooms and wanks in front of them

He's a sexual deviant who pleasures himself in front of unwilling witnesses. Usually female comedians who he can influence to stay quiet

>equating Louis CK with Roman Polanski or Woody Allen

Mel crossed a red line when he attacked Winny. He got off lightly. I am not joking.

Hey famous person who I've never met before
Can i come we go to a hotel room and do drugs?
Ok cool
What?! Your penis?
NOT COOL!!!

Is Winona the cutest Jewest ever to grace the silver screen?

SURVEY SAYS: YES!

hahahaha you know louie doing that wouldnt surprise me that much

KEK i love the guy but this just fits
louie you cad

>looks like a rapist
>acts like a rapist
>women say he tried to rape them
>bald
>fat
>ugly
JUST

Louie is certainly not on their level but in the modern climate concerning RAPE he's gotten off very lightly compared to ... specifically the power imbalance between Louie and his victims

yeah but shes unironically crazy

LITTLE

what? there is not even a black bull or interracial breeding involved? Just him jerking off? Fucking pathetic.

dropped so fucking hard

I like her too. Heathers is top Winona but I don't think Mel called her an "oven dodger"

All hot women are to some degree. The worst thing she did was eat some pills and steal some of shit. I'd much rather deal with that than some golddigging underhanded whore like Amber Heard who pretends to be in a relationship with you while secretly recording you to smear you in public.

He's accused of masturbating in front of someone right ?
Nothing to do with Woody Allen's alleged child rape and whatever else he's being accused of.

Well Louis seems to mention pedophilia a lot, like he's obsessed with the subject. His new movie is about an old filmmaker who hooks up with an underage girl. If it talks like a duck... Even that one show with the lite girl that played his daughter. Remember the "my neck, my back, lick my pussy and my crack" scene? Louis thought that was hilarious. Kinda creepy when I first saw Louis watch her dance to that song.

I bet if he had a few of his male friends say he's done it to them too, and it was really jerking just a random dumb thing to be funny, he could flip it to women cant take a joke incredibly easily.
but he'd never do that.

Is that why he was trying to push all that feminist shit so bad the last few years

It's almost as if they secretly dont give a shit and do it to weasel in women's pants.
really activates the ol' almonds.

Louie did nothing wrong. Literally nothing. He's not even a cuck, stop saying he is. SJWs are all over him for his new movie where the characters say "nigger" and "retard" a lot, and a professor has sex with one of his students.