Based Skeletor!!!

Based Skeletor!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ZTM5vMzknU
youtube.com/watch?v=zloWEvRDhgI
youtube.com/watch?v=jbwtpLFQma8&t=38s
youtube.com/watch?v=tfiOOwJTgg8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I was surprised when I found out that Hordak was effectively Skeletor's boss. You'd think someone like that would be battling He-Man instead of trying to get the better of a skinny woman.

Love me some Skeletor

Masters of the Universe would have been great... if it didn't have He-Man.

In the beginning he was but only because Hordak saved Keldor's life and turned him to Skeletor, and of course because Skeletor wanted to learn from Hordak's knowledge of the dark arts, by becoming his pupil. Soon he revolted against Hordak and was Skeletor that destroyed Hordak at the end. The student surpassed his teacher, by becoming the top dog. Personally i prefer Skeletor from Hordak. He is far better and more interesting character.

Nah. Just need to depower He-man a bit. He's too powerful for the setting he lives in BUT at the same time isn't close to the strongest thing/ability/magic in the setting as proven by Skeletor's rebirth.

It's a weird thing they have going but it sorta works.

I liked that movie, particularly because it didn't bother telling a long winded origin story. It was "you all know about He-Man right? Lets just get on with it".
More films should do that, jump straight into the action without too much explanation. The audience isn't completely dumb and starting with the conceit that everyone was defeated was a good idea.

He-Man is a great character. Read the comics and you see how he was developed from a prince to a champion, and later to the leader of an entire world against its conquerors and the forces of darkness.

I wish Skeletor would go after other heroes

"I' ve rendered Mumm-Ra Never Living"

Damn i love Skeletor's sense of humor.

Nyaaa

What? They share the same universe?

why not. Bravestarr can fit too. The filamtion shows use the same recipe to the point the lore matches without real need to adapt them. there's good, there's evil, there's planets and magical travel, there's weapon of good that make people stronger. It doesn't need more.

No. Not yet at least.

This is a page coming from the preview of tomorrow's second issue of He-Man/Thundercats crossover.

>Then I suppose you have thought of everything

Way to telegraph, Mumm-Ra!

>Golden disk of knowledge
Wait the one from Beast Wars!?

I'm pretty sure Voyager's golden record is not what he's talking about.

Actually the Golden Disks of Knowledge are coming from an episode with the same title from the old Filmation cartoon. It's one of the best episodes and it has the introduction of Zodac. I believe that you can still find it on Youtube.

Thanks
Have some Skeletor
youtube.com/watch?v=6ZTM5vMzknU

MORE SKELETOR!
youtube.com/watch?v=zloWEvRDhgI

If the New Adventures had one good thing, it was Skeletor's dialogue

He beat the Justice League

How would Mumm-Ra be in MotU? That's an entirely DIFFERENT license.

And I doubt whoever owns THUNDERCATS would let their flagship ultimate evil be PWNed so easily

Skeletor is always awesome. Even when the cartoon or the movie (see Langella) are not that good, Skelly is always the best part of it.

When I was a kid I had Prime Evil from Filmations Ghostbusters end up becoming Mum-Ra

Superman has a bad track record with Skelly

Mumm-Ra was not pwned exactly. He was betrayed by the Ancient Spirits of Evil aftet they make a deal with Skeletor. Mumm-Ra was caught off guard, and basically was delivered to Skeletor's hands to defeat him. Though this was only the first issue. The first round. Next issue we will have Skeletor/Mumm-Ra Round 2 and with the Thundercats entering the game.

This is coming from a crossover currently created by DC, WB (who has the rights of Thundercats) and Mattel (who owns the MOTU, but currently has the licence for Thundercats toys too). But still we are at the first issue. So there is a long way ahaid.

And don't understimate Skeletor's powers. He defeated Superman twice, Hordak and other adversaries in theory more powerful than him... The franchise is called Masters of the Universe for a reason.

Skeletor is one of the villains, that Supes never defeated.

This is as close as he got

True. Though previously Skelly was ready to finish him off, if it wasn't for He-Man's arrival.

And that time Skelly tried to take the House Of Secretes with a shit tone of DC characters under his control

Yes i remember that moment!

The funny thing is that Skeletor is fighting with the rest of the good guys against the whole magically mind controlled DC Universe. Not only fighting Skelly actually leads the rest of the DC heroes (Batman included) and the Masters that went on Earth in battle.

And of course he steals the show again in this page. This is one of the most awesome and hilarious monologues made by a villain. No one but Skelly would dare to call the DC heroes his "lackeys", lol!

How can you not love him?

Evil is about being sporting. If you don't drop hints about your revenge through ominous dialogue, then you're just a jerk instead of a proper villain.

Langella's Skeletor is superb! One of the best movie villains ever!

"I have to possess all or i possess nothing"

Every Skeletor's quote is gold in that movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=jbwtpLFQma8&t=38s

Sometimes you wake up, realize "I'm playing an evil cartoon skeleton man" and just have to own it.

He's said Skeletor is his favorite role.

I can see why.
I love it when good actors in bad movies just get to ham it up as hard as they can. In an otherwise miserable viewing experience, someone having fun with it can really improve things.

Plus, Langella's a cool dude, even when he isn't an evil skele-sorceror.

I found myself addicted to Skeletor in that

Yeah like Raul Julia in Street Fighter.

Of course!

He literally did it for the kids, how much cooler can you get?

And Langella was Skeletor for his grand kids

Oh shit, really? That's dope.

Langella's Skeletor is the closest we'll ever get to a good cinematic Darkseid.

youtube.com/watch?v=tfiOOwJTgg8

>"Why?"
>"Why not?"

The soundest logic.

Well what would you say if someone asked you if you wanted to play Skeletor?

>"Fuck yes"
>"Awesome. Michael Bay's directing."
>"..... Worth it."

It really would be

He's getting better! Out of the Shadows had actually enjoyable parts and Age of Extinction was a fun kind of retarded, there's hope!

Pulse Skeletor has been proven to be the most enjoyable thing out of anything He-Man

You forgot Evil-Lyn.

Fact.

You mean Evil-Lyn's Ass, user.

That pic just screams "Holy shit, what time is it? Evil-Lyn, you cunt, you were supposed to wake me up!"

"God damnit woman I said 3:30!"

I want Skeletor to fight all of the Thundercat's villains

For now, the Mutants allied themselves with Skeletor and his Warriors, after Mumm-Ra's defeat. But i believe that they will turn against Skeletor, once they will know that Mumm-Ra is not actually gone.

punished cat

Remember The Lunataks, I want Skelly to wreck them

If Skelly can beat Sups
Can he also beat Goku?

I believe that only magical users or beings of really great power level can be able to defeat Skeletor. Skelly's powers are unlimited, from magical force fields, that can't allowed him to be touched unless the adversary is magical or a wizard like him, from the ability to call the dead and demons to his aid (Skeletor is one of the most powerful necromancers). This ability for example allowed him to contact the Ancient Spirits of Evil and ultimately defeat Mumm-Ra. Add to all this, his cunning and intelligence, his brilliant tactics, his will to fight dirty, and the fact that he is also a great swordsman and skilled warrior himself, and you have an opponent very hard to deal with.

Cringer eyeing that dildo

>"Please Adam, not again"!

This is actually the edge from a furniture.

>THIS COMIC

Man I hate when faggots say this, but muh fucking childhood. Holy shit.

Keep telling yourself that

You can see it in the previous panel that this is indeed a furniture.

Besides Adam is with Teela years now.

Hard to say. In addition to what said, you have to factor in that Supes is generally portrayed as being vulnerable to magic (or at least more vulnerable than he is to other sources of power).