Describe a movie in the most Reddit way possible and other anons try to guess what it is

Describe a movie in the most Reddit way possible and other anons try to guess what it is.
>it's like a Lovecraftian fever dream

>it's not a movie, it's an experience

>It's a deep and highly intellectual show that discusses the inferiority of religion and socialization

Dude it's awesome, It's like a video game you know. There are 3 classes and you go on an adventure and fight a dragon boss. I'd recommend it, it's the most recent movie I've seen and my current favorite one. I've never seen the original Lord of the Rings movies though hahah. So anyway, did you see the new Rick and Morty episode? It was super deep, It's so cool to see a cartoon made for smart and astrophysical adults like me.

>I like X

Gee this reads like a weighted comment. I can almost tell what you particularly despise about the show.
Does it rhyme with Trick and Forty?

I don't go on reddit, so I wouldn't know what "Reddit way possible" would be. You guys have to go back
>>>/plebbit/

In the Mouth of Madness
>it's social commentary on capitalism and materialism

>LE EPIC Sup Forums VETERAN XD

caught the leddit :^)

>X and Y had a baby

>projecting

Ohh boy! a real live rebbit!

Honestly wouldn't know. I don't browse Reddit

>DC should give us movies to every character and then give us Justice League

>Jew Jew Abrams is a genius

Can't decide what's more Reddit, fans of the show or these type of assholes

Last Temptation of Christ

>It was more interesting than the average action thriller because it discusses interesting philosophical ideas like the "brain in a vat" problem.

>I'm insecure
Let's be real, we all go on reddit at least once a month even if its just for a couple minutes

The most reddit way would just be to post a loosely related pun thread, since those get the most upboats.

disgusting. you must leave this place.

They live or maybe fight club?

You know that movie everyone liked? It got a sequel!
I guess god is real. Not really, but you get the idea.

>This was a heavy inspiration for Rick and Morty. Nuff said

kek uh one of the crank movies, I think it's the second one?

>I asked Sup Forums what they thought

>I'm insecure
Why the butthurt? Do all reddit people think that the site is so good that everybody just HAS to be on there?

I find it convoluted, so I don't go.
I easily lose who is answering to whom
Sup Forums is simpler

Reddit is the annoying kid next door of the internet.

>x, you've done it again!

>it's fun