Its a Truman starts drinking on weeknights again episode

>its a Truman starts drinking on weeknights again episode

FUCK YOU I DO THAT

>It's a Truman sees an elderly woman jogging by the road and plays with the idea of jerking the car slightly to the right episode

>It's a Truman lets his life go by as his 23rd birthday passes, leaving ambitions unfulfilled while he spends another night surfing the internet

>truman show watchers are doing pool bets on how long truman will keep up nofap

>It's a Truman calls everybody in his phonebook asking if they want to go party because he's desperately afraid of acknowledging the fact that his friends are getting older and have families to take care of episode

>it's a Truman gets drunk and watches girlfriend roleplay ASMR videos

s-stop it, user...this isn't fun anymore

>it's a Truman gets drugged and raped by a woman and has to live the rest of his life with HPV episode

>It's a Truman devotes his entire day towards sticking his penis into every object in his fridge in order to determine which one feels the best episode

>its a Truman has to drop the knife and leave the kitchen because the urge to slit his wrist is too high episode

>Truman rubs his finger over his butthole and sniffs it 2 hour special

Joke, thats me. Cleanest ass in the game though, wet wipes and daily showers.

>its a truman has a sudden urge to jump off a bridge for no reason episode

Wew.

>Its a Truman realizes that Leslie Jones keeps following and won't stop flirting with him episode

Ugh...are these SJWs going to inject diversity into EVERYTHING?

>it's a Truman jokes about bringing a gun to work but actually has one in his glovebox waiting for Jan to say some shit again episode

>It's a Truman won't stop saying the word "scrumptious" episode

shit now you got to infect her back with something worse

>It's a Truman questions the point of watching reality tv episode

>It's a Truman gets drunk again but this time threatens to kill himself in front of his wife, dooming himself to awkward small talk for the next week as they both desperately try to pretend it never happened

>It's a Truman fondly remembers the girl that let him finger her under the bleachers in 8th grade episode

>episode

>it's a truman finally gets a gf but is feeling tired of having to act normal all the time and is thinking about throwing the only good thing in his life away to be alone again because at least then he's in control of his life episode

>it's a truman slowly starts to reveal his real self to his gf episode

it was a good episode

>tfw want to stop watching because he's not sure how that episode will turn out episode

>its a truman is having a bad day and when hes finally going home he sees the girl he likes walking and feels even worse episode

I broke up with my broke that. She was getting in the way of my raids

>it's a Truman left his lunch at home and has to eat peanut butter crackers at his desk and pretend he's really busy episode

never seen Truman Show, should i watch it right now?

>It's a Truman declines to go out with some new friends and then never gets invited to do anything again episode

>its a truman decides to hang out with friends and they ask him if he's ever kissed a girl episode and he's sweating bullets while lying episode

Skip to season 13. The puberty scenes are hilarious.

>it's a truman relies on the opinion of malaligned internet nerds episode

yes I rewatched it recently and it's still a good movie

>its a truman's mom's friend comes to stay with them and she keeps calling him the name of her dead son episode

>It's a Truman starts taking pictures of the little girls returning home from school from his window episode
my favorite

this hits pretty close...

i threw it away and now i consider suicide

>it's a truman relapsed months ago but refuses to tell anyone out of fear of losing everyone close to him again episode

>it's a Truman drunkenly drives to Atlantic City with his dog in a manic episode but leaves his glasses at a rest stop and has to turn around and drive home half blind episode

> It's a "Truman decides to look up his Ex's new boyfriend but ends up laughing at how pathetic he is compared to himself" episode
How could she go from electrician to a trolly boy at Woolworths, lads?

>it's a truman drinks 18 beers to get the courage to answer to six months old school emails at the middle of the night episode

>it's a Truman realizes he is pretty much middle aged, still single, and will most likely die alone episode

>outdone by a trolly boy

yeah lad I'm holding on for dear life. I think a year into it I might have a breakdown and tell her I don't think I'm good enough for her and I don't know what to do to make her happy and if she dumps me then at least it won't be my decision

>It's a Truman used to be normal until his OCD got so bad that he is mentally no longer the same person episode
>It's a Truman remembers what it was like to be himself but feels like he's only pretending now season arc

>It's a Truman attempts suicide but the producers replaced the prescription pills with sugar pills episode.

>It's a Truman realizes that the years between seasons 15-25 were the only time he really was himself and now he realizes he's going to spend the rest of his life remembering what it used to be like being a real person

>It's a Truman spends hours trying to recreate his favorite camwhore in a 3D hentai game because he chased her off of the scene years ago by calling her a retard and deeply regrets it because there will never be another quite as perfect episode

Truman left her, Tbh.
This guy is a barrel of laughs, a cross dressing jehova witness who's hobby is repainting nerf guns to look edgy.
A god damn 24 year old trolly boy

>it's a "he just tries it and is pleasantly surprised" episode

>mfw 26 and working minimum wage
>mfw supposed to be at work in 2 hours but planning on skipping and hoping nobody notices
this is why you don't drop out of uni, kids

they used to play this one a LOT on my local station, though i could have sworn he only needs half about as many beers in the one i saw, maybe he's just not a big guy

>It's a Truman realizes he was still himself all along and things are gonna be ok season finale

> tfw Truman dropped out of uni
> tfw Truman ended up picking up a trade and now he's a qualified electrician.

Truman's just going to chalk up her being with the trolly boy to him having a 12 incher

always wanted to cheer Truman up at this moment and say that we're all gonna make it
happy birthday

no offense but I honestly don't see any difference between a trolly boy and an electrician. I'm sure the pay is different but they share the same social status.

>it's a Truman gets reamed by his cunt of a boss at work so he goes home and starts working on his resume and fantasizing about walking out tomorrow but ends up getting sidetracked with the internet and video games, gets wasted on a Tuesday night and mopes around his house with the realization he will always choose familiar misery over serendipitous uncertainty and eats an entire large meat lover's from papa johns before passing out in his own filth and regret at 2 AM episode

In your country, maybe.
Tradies are a touch higher than retail slaves down here and are better paid.

>that episode where truman goes back to a pretty good school to improve live and stuff
>that part where truman's gf asks him what his plans for the future are and if she fits in them
>truman says yes and he wants to build a life with her
>tfw truman's gf says she doesnt know what to think and isnt certain about the future and doesn't want to see him for a while

what the fuck did she mean by that

Genuinely laughed out loud

>she wants truman to fight for her to see if he is serious.

that could be either completely right or wrong. thats how things are for me

These aren't my movies

Yeah I mean you probably get guaranteed full hours and all the benefits that go with that. I'll stick to my plan of re-enrolling in Uni even if I didn't get accepted this year and just keep slaving away. At least I have something to look forward to.

>it's a Truman is enjoying a moment to himself in the car at a red light when a busted ass dodge neon with peeling window tint and 30" rims pulls up blasting incoherent rap loud enough to drown out a space shuttle launch and he suddenly realizes the good guys lost WWII episode

That's why Truman has a gun in the glove box

>is a truman shitposts on Sup Forums but is thinly veiled cry for help over his shit life episode.

Why do they keep writing the same thing?

I-is that a bad thing?

>It's a Truman has been single for so long he convinces himself he's better off alone episode.

Sometimes art does indeed imitate life.

>it's a Truman spends all day shitting and listening to 'Neutral Milk Hotel' episode

>it's a truman tries to ruffie this hot chick but right as he does it his best friend shows up with a 6 pack at the french restaurant

>Its a Truman hits f5 for 2 hours straight on a chinese basketweaving forum.

That one really hit home.

>implying truman will ever be able to drive over water
he's never leaving the town

>it's a truman secretly goes to the park and fucks men all night episode

>it's a Truman gives his girlfriend STDs then overdose-kills her with illegally obtained prescription meds episode

>It's a Truman realizes that it's his 26th birthday, and that he needs to find a job and a wife if he ever wants to have a house and a family with three kids episode

>It's a Truman's disgusting apartment is filled with multiple pests that keep multiplying rapidly while he's too anxious to do anything about it episode

>it's a truman lets two weeks worth of dirty dishes and dust settle everywhere because he's too high all the time to clean up episode

this is trumans worst nightmare

>truman doesnt like cleaning when high

idk why truman does that

then again weed is for niggers, i don't know why truman does that either

>it's a truman buys the fridge full of food and promises himself he's going to start working out and turn his life around only to get wasted two days later and ending up on a week long binge living on nothing but vodka and frozen pizzas while the good food rots away in the fridge episode

>it's a Truman hasn't done the dishes for months, and has let the dust remain untouched for several years episode

>it's a Truman discovers New Age thirty years later and go around mumbling about teenage-tier existentialism, in a drug induced stupor, making a fool of himself episode

Truman grew out of video games and the only way for him to escape back into his escapism bubble is to use mind numbing drugs and dumb himself down.
Been there, but I thought I got out.

>it's a Truman just got into college and is already all alone episode

>it's a Truman spends six days of his week working a graveyard shift at a job he hates episode
At least his will to live and improve somehow hasn't completely left him yet

>it's a Truman is into a girl that seems to line him back but the girl is in a kind of relationship with another woman episode
Haha what will they come up with next

Truman needs to realize that it's more important to have a life during his college years than it is to get a (likely worthless) degree. He can't put off putting himself out there unless he wants to be like all the other complaining Trumans in their late 20's and beyond.

>trying to act depressed when you have your whole life ahead of you still
Fuck you. You don't have a right to be depressed until you've ended up a failure. Even if you were at rock bottom right now (which you're not since you're in college) you'd still have the possibility of going up. If you are at rock bottom at 30 then you are going to stay there forever.

>It's a Truman starts to miss his ex and texts her after 5 months of radio silence episode

>it's a "Someone on the second day of class approaches Truman to introduce themselves and ask him something but because he's so used to remaining silent his voice gets high and sounds retarded when he replies then 5 minutes later after the person leaves when he tries by himself he sounds like a normal deep-voiced guy again" episode
When is Truman going to get some confidence?

>If you are at rock bottom at 30 then you are going to stay there forever.
Not really true. Sure it's not the same as being 18 but you can go back to school or whatever at 30 and even if you won't reach rockstar status still improve vastly on where you were.

I always cough and say a few words to myself in the morning or before arriving at school/work to make sure this doesn't happen. It doesn't anymore.

>it's a Truman pays a goth girl to get nude on skype for him while she humilates/bullies him

>its a truman gets examined and it turns out he has an STD episode
>its a truman questions how this is possible since hes a virgin
>its a truman repressed memories of being raped as a child episode and got an STD off of it
>its a truman goes home and cries all night with nobody to comfort him episode

>It's a "Truman's intrusive thoughts distract him while he attempts to enjoy his only hobby" episode

>Truman grew out of video games and the only way for him to escape back into his escapism bubble is to use mind numbing drugs and dumb himself down.
truman just turned 30 and does nothing but smoke weed and play snes after work. his life is a joke

Jesus Christ what the fuck?
What's the STD?

This is too much.

HPV