Tuvok-5
EMH-6 VOY=57

shook into the next thread

ah yes the late 90s
ah yes the early 90s

That's a pretty kino shot

I should have replaced Jake with Bashir, and he would be a 7,tying it up

queers

can we just merge Orville and Start Trek threads?

Early nineties was the absolute peak of trekthetics.

What aesthetics are these?

That's right. That's all you're doing. Shitposting.

Get an argument. Back then there was hardly anything that could be considered on the level of insanity of modern SJW identity politics artificially shoehorned into every crevice of mainstream media.

family reunion

No one's on the same page pose-wise in this photo but all of their individual pages are great.
>except for Janeway, she looks like a broom's wedged up there

>the madman wesley actually put his hand on her shoulder

I think what troubled me the most about the picture was the overt race-mixing and the fact that the couple was Canadian.

So I was here a few threads back asking for advice on what to show my gf for her first Star Trek episodes, I started with duet from DS9 than went back and showed her farpoint and then the royal from TNG, she liked it and I think it showed the breadth of Trek in all it's glory any of you kind anons got a link to just a DS9 run through just the plot episodes? I'm gonna show her some more TNG and maybe an episode of voyager or two before I get into the meat and potatoes with her. but it went well I showed her something that holds great sentimental value to me from my childhood she gave me mono even Steven?

Sorry I made a mistake.

wesley and the fucking 90's haircut

absolute kek

Check out Michael Dorn's arm in this picture.

The man is a giant but not as big as Frakes.

dorn looks so weird without the worf makeup

>Wes posting

Are you prepared for the kind of death you've earned, little man?

>that bowling shirt

Is Wes walleyed?

Poor Levar

frakes looks like he's staring at the craft services table

CAN'T WAKE UP

okampas can do THAT?

leave it to wesley to wear a fucking bowling shirt to a what looks like a formal event

Picard with the classic facepalm. Wonder if the guy proposing asked him to do that.

Brent is thinking
>look how small that fucking diamond is. what a fucking poorfag.

this makes me feel very uncomfortable

>cringe

That stupid bald head blocking Gates' face!

>aw fuck, weird bullshit is happening again
>i shoulda asked for the transfer at spacedock

Based Burton and Spiner

Why didn't they include Tuvok?

I forgot about the episode where O'Brien was exposed as a Section 31 agent.

Why are fans so autistic?

What?
No challengers?
That means we win!

Spiner literally looks like Chris Chan. Also fuck that dude for blocking Gates' face,

Just saw a screening of Wrath of Khan. Fucking sweet to finally see that on a big screen.

This is awful. You have to ask them ahead of time. That way, if they're cool with it, they can be prepared, you get the normal photo with the cast, then the one with you on your knee and everyone else standing and reacting and you are able to see both the person proposing and everyone else. Just springing it and getting your bald head in the way makes you a douchebag, and makes them less likely to be cool with shit like that in the future. Selfish dick.

Odo's actor looks so creepy. And is Quark the principal from Buffy?

>And is Quark the principal from Buffy?
yes

>inb4 shatner wrote that

Get off my Prominade

>the new spock
Honestly 3 of the main characters could be labeled as TNG's version of Spock
Geordie because that article apparently says so
Troi because she's a half something like Spock is
and Data because he's so logical and doesn't get humor, even though he's different from Spock for always trying his hand at it.

PROMENADE?!

PROMENADE!!!

Id smash the fuck out of that Asian pussy

>Balki as Data

Naw dude. Picard and Data are both Spock-like, and not really anyone else is.

>most trek actors look great
>Wheaton looks like he just came back from bowling with five gay bears

Child actors are fucking strange when they become adults. I'd ask him if he wore that because he didn't give a fuck. He looks like he should be serving tables on a cheap cruise ship.

Who is that, actually? It doesn't look like the chick that played the daughter on TNG/DS9. Super bad angle I think. If you spread your mouth at a certain angle in a picture, without contours then you're going to look like a sandworm.

Never mind, I'm just stupid and realized that's just a couple proposing in front of the cast.

>pimps going "literally why"

>that riker
lmao did they write that before disco died?

Holy shit

Look how hard her nipple is, I bet she's sopping wet, too.

Seriously, what is this context? I'm not thinking the girl is who I think he is just with more weight on her with some trekkie proposing to her. That facepalm from Patrick Stewart is exactly how i'd react in that instance. I can't help but bury my face in my hands when I'm unable to deal with that kind of situation.

Yeah, and the creepy overly-egotistical actors are horrified that someone dared to do something like that without first paying them tons of cash for the "privilege" of doing so.

Either that, or they are horrified that it is actually a man prposing marriage to a woman, instead of a "more appropriate", faggoty same-sex pairing.

god this is embarrassing

No, I think she's the grown-up version of O'brien and Keiko's daughter. Being proposed to by some asshole in the audience. We need context man. Both sides of the political spectrum need to understand that context is important to a situation. Or else a reaction is not appropriate and becomes stupid.

Bashir has a tiny head, especially compared to O'Brien's melon

>Seven, it is time to oil up.

Bashir and Jake look like Turk and JD

Crusherfag is going to bed. Good night, /trek/, and stay comfy, Gates.

Night. Keep on crushin, champ.

>Stewart facepalming
>the look of utter disgust on Burton's face
>Spiner looking completely apathetic
This is hilarious.

>About 30 minutes or so into this particular session, these two people came in. The girl went to stand between Patrick and Frakes, and the guy directed her to stand in the front, instead. All of us tried to figure out what was going on (usually it's small kids who come to the front, usually sitting on Brent's lap or Gates' lap), and the guy said, "I really love Star Trek, but I love [her name] even more." He got down on one knee, and proposed to her.
It was apparently just a regular marriage proposal, which makes all their reactions even more hilarious.

I'VE GOT FAITH
OF THE HEART
BUT IT TURNS OUT EVERYTHING'S KINDA SHITTY

>picard's chinese impression lmao
why is such a racist??

wil is so insufferable

he's from yorkshire
they all look like chinamen

Spiner looks like he's being sarcastic.

Just got back from seeing the 35th anniversary showing in the theater. HOLY SHIT does this movie look great on the big screen.

I wish model based sfx hadn't given way to CGI.

I always get the impression that Spiner is a hugely sarcastic asshole. Sort of like most of the characters he plays outside of Data.

Wheaton reacts just like a girl.

You know, I really liked the clean shaven Riker look and I was sad to see it go.
Beard Riker got better but it also made him a bit dodgy looking.
Clean shaven>Beardy cunt. Mind you who knows how the clean shaven look would've looked as he got older and fatter

People liked the beard because it marked when the writers stopped trying to use him as a younger, inexperienced Kirk.

I always get the impression that he sucks cocks and that's why he's such a hugely sarcastic asshole.

To hell with him anyway, the over-rated, smarmy faggot.

Is Two Cakes Frakes shooting someone trying to get in the way of his eating? Jeez.

>that skinny dipping scene
My god

if you were a Good Ally you would understand that because Wymyn are objectively superior to men, you should strive to emulate them at every opportunity.

I have to throw up after typing that

>being triggered by your own imagination
Okay.

Wil Wheaton confuses me. He was on a popular TV show and made some good money, yet he never put any effort into making himself look good or integrating into a TV/film career of some sort. What was his problem?

That boy is definitely fucked up mentally.

Ah yeah I get that

God I can't stand his face. Looks like such a silly, grubby bloke

I've heard the writers didn't take to him, like with Wang on Voyager.
Though it doesn't help that Wang always sounds like a YouTuber or something when delivering his lines.

child actors wind up on the JUST list a lot more than they become adult actors
For every 1 Kurt Russell there's 100 Edward Furlongs or Jake Lloyds
by being on Star Trek though he gets a steady supply of convention money to live on no matter what he does.

>Though it doesn't help that Wang always sounds like a YouTuber or something when delivering his lines.
Before the show began, executive producer Rick Berman ordered the actors for every human character to act wooden and lifeless, so that the alien characters would stand out.

Source?

>Where do I begin when it comes to answering what I thought were the missed opportunities on Voyager? I think it would be best if we go back to the beginning. When casting ended on Voyager, all the actors were invited by executive producer Rick Berman to attend a congratulatory luncheon. It was during this lunch that Berman informed us that he expected all actors portraying human roles to follow his decree. He told us that we were to underplay our human characters. He wanted our line delivery to be as military -- and subsequently devoid of emotion -- as possible, since this, in his opinion, was the only way to make the aliens look real.

>My first thought was, “That's not right! What the heck was Berman talking about? Was he pulling our legs? The human characters shouldn't be forced to muffle their emotions. We were human, not androids!” But, being the newbie in Hollywood, I did not make any objections... yet. During the entire first year filming Voyager, actors were required to re-shoot certain scenes because of excessive emotion. I personally had to re-shoot only a couple of scenes, since I learned my lesson early that crossing the writer/producers was an unwise decision. Kate Mulgrew held the record for the most re-shoots, numbering in the double digits. It is a little-known fact that during the first season, Mulgrew's Janeway had a teary eye on more than one occasion, only to be vetoed by the producers and covered up with a re-shoot. If you can allow Captain Picard to bawl his eyes out for 10 minutes over the death of his relatives in the opening of the film Generations, then how on earth can you not allow Captain Janeway the chance to show some genuine emotion?

>t. Garrett Wang

if you've never listened to this, you should: geekson.com/archives/archiveepisodes/2006/episode111406.htm

(it takes like 20 minutes of bullshit before he comes on, if I remember, but it's worth listening to for all kinds of information on why Voyager was so bad. especially the story about how one of the two times Rick Berman visited the set, the bridge caught fire)

There is something very wrong with him.

>He wanted our line delivery to be as military -- and subsequently devoid of emotion -- as possible

That's a lot different from your claim. And Garrett's insert of "devoid of emotion" is an opinion rather than a fact. What Berman asked for was the actors to behave in a military faction, because that makes sense for Starfleet officers.

>Rick Berman is a good boy, he didn't do anything wrong!
Sorry.