Would they make a good couple?

Would they make a good couple?

What the fuck who thinks of this shit

Genos is clearly obsessed with and gay for Saitama

Fuck off fujoshit, the creator already said that you are desiluded.

sheldon sure gonna get angry

probably not, but I could so see her having a boy band like poster of him on her wall

baspanto

>Stereotypical rebellious teenager who lives for partying and romances

with

>Autistic revenge obsessed guy with a pretty much nonexistant sex drive and who worships the floor a bald nobody stands on, and works as house husband taking care of the baldie's one room apartment.

Single episode arc, she gets a crush on him because of how cool he looks and makes a stupid plan to grab hs attention, but then loses interest when she realizes how autistically singledminded he is for justice and his sensei. Subplot has Sheldon being jelly as fuck and trying to impress her by trying to be a brooding hero as well.

I'd watch it

especially if it ended with saitama showing up as his usual doofus self and she realizes that's the guy he respects so much.

>Stereotypical rebellious teenager who lives for partying and romances

Like Jenny was actually "rebellious" or actually went to parties or had a boyfriend.

source

lol

yet saitama says he is not into dude early when the manga started and thats canon
so yeah your faggotry is nothing but fanfiction

Do you really think a character saying "I'm not gay" stops shipping?
Do you even know where the fuck you are right now?

demifag pls stick to you thread

>says he is not into dude
>thats canon
tell that to /hst/

No, Jenny is already taken

how can that be when Megaman is already taken?

This thread is full of homewrecking sluts

I thought the original poster's claim was that Genos was the one who was gay and obsessed, not Saitama.

But Samus is with Snake

Samus is a whore is what she is

Sheldon is a kek. He literally spent 90 years of his life in space against his will twice because of Jenny and immediately gave up on being angry from being hugged once and shrugged off his emotions.

Jenny is 6'6" and Samus is 6'3" without the armor and both of them are extremely heavy. Wouldn't they kill Megaman from being close to him?

Genos' romance life consists of "No" and "Not really". He isn't blind to women swooning for him and sending love notes, he just doesn't give a shit.

Throw in a fight scene at the end, maybe with Genos actually winning a fight for once with Jenny, then Saitama shows up late once the fight's done and Genos ditches the bewildered Jenny for the bald goober, and I'll watch it.

You mean Captain Falcon.

>Genos semi-jobbing against the enemy, losing one arm
>Jenny comes in for the team up, rescuing him
>Genos gets the final blow
>Saitama is never shown to be anything but a weirdo in a suit despite all of Genos' praise, meaning he doesn't punch anything and ust acts lame.

The ultimate reverse harem

boi.
I can now go back to my cave in peace unless there is more

He'd probably ignore her until a villain showed up and she stomped it with her endless arsenal of weapons, after which I'm sure he'd start to notice her.

>Jenny is 6'6"
What? Really? Source?

Who isn't gay and obsessed with Saitama?

Aigis and Genos makes more sense

>Bonus points for Genos going all out and using the big, impressive attacks making Jenny all the more infatuated

>thinks that just because they're both robots, they HAVE to date each other
That's robo-racist. Robots are allowed to love anyone!

Robots don't have love, they have pre-installed responses to stimuli in their environment.

You realize megaman is a machine right? He's just as heavy and can probably bench press their weight

So just like humans

Megaman is smol.

HEY FAGGOTS, IS THIS THE ANIME BOARD?

NO, IT'S NOT.

NOW FUCK OFF

Jenny is a cartoon.

Genos has no dick

what about kalinka cossack?

Protoman

Autism

And it shows, she is just a bunch of geometric shapes with o depth, OP's pic clashes like the characters on gumball.

and roll?

Is his sister you sicko

really? damn, for some reason i never got that memo, especially since they are generally not related in other related media

They're related in EVERY media...

Except Megaman Legends...

the .EXEs werent related, they even got married

Genos is a cyborg.

Roll's very blatantly Mega's love interest in Battle Network, as well, they aren't related there.

In the Powered Up game however, which is Megaman 1 with a cartoony coat of fresh paint and a bunch of bonus features, it's basically stated flat out that Roll's crushing on him there too. That game plays fast and loose with continuity though, so take it as you will.