How deep does the rabbit hole go?

I know we all believe 99% of politicians are controlled puppets, but how deep does it go, who do you believe actually is in control of it all? Do you believe major politicians are just doing favors for corporations? or controlled by a shadow government? aliens? inter-dimensional beings running the show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tshLc6jYm2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=HWXGQkrTwfo&ab_channel=HBBH
youtube.com/watch?v=-RIBO7VB0VE
youtube.com/watch?v=5Qu-DrDVRdM
youtube.com/watch?v=K1Xg7lYuYus
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You want to know something scary?

>Gotthard Base Tunnel

Enjoy.

Jews

I think there's like one badly concealed layer of people behind the scenes but most of the people calling the shots are out in the open. I'm sure Sup Forums will tell me I'm bluepilled but everything I've seen points to all the puppeteers being hidden in what is essentially plain sight.

The Rothschild family is the big boss

careful straya
you go looking for answer you might find them

yeah I feel like its probably a bit less sinister than what we think. probably the likes of Obama and hillary run the show but do a lot of favors for elites that helped them get the power

youtube.com/watch?v=tshLc6jYm2Q

Infinite.

When you look into it deep enough, you will find you have to make concrete decisions about how you interpret reality. You will become redpilled about higher intelligent entities, and will have to come to an opinion on god, the occult, extra-terrestrials, etc.

The most blue polled thing you is dismiss it all outright. When you realize how fucking brilliant the pyramids, the incans, the Mayans, the Sumerians, the Torah, and the Kabbalah really are, you should be humbled. These things/cultures have such incredible wisdoms/secrets buried within them that it should absolutely prove to you that we are by no means the highest evolved intelligence there is.

Whatever you decide the nature of these higher intelligences to be is your choice.

That's boring. It's more fun to believe they're controlled by reptiles from the Draco star system.

Ask and I answer

Spoonfeed me.

It's not as complex as the retards, shills and controlled opposition state.

International banking syndicates and multinational corporations are basically calling the shots now in most countries. They own all of our governments through lobbyism, campaign finance, and the board room-political office rolling door, where almost all major banking conglomerates and industrial concerns consistently have board alumni in active government office.

Why is it scary? The ceremony?

I think people like Obama and Hillary are basically the QBs of the political world. They have input but there are people above them laying out the plays ahead of time who you occasionally see when the camera pans over to the sidelines.

I actually really enjoy the more outlandish conspiracy theories because even if they're completely wrong some of them are so well put together that they read like they're right out of a novel. Nation spanning DUMBs are one of my personal favorite especially since there's at a minimum a grain of truth in them since they basically form the backbone of China's second strike nuclear capabilities.

George Soros is #2

>He thinks politics controls anything.
If you can see it publicly then it's pointless to believe it has power. There is no reason to turn them into puppets if they can't do anything useful anyway.

>Gotthard Base Tunnel
WTF kind of gay ass shit is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=HWXGQkrTwfo&ab_channel=HBBH

Is he a big time player?

We all indulge in tinfoil hat kind of stuff from time to time. We suspend disbelief for a bit, and when the youtube video is over we snap back to reality. It's entertainment. The people who take it seriously are either morons or crazy.

He funds black lives matter, the fabricated 'refugee' crisis, SJWs retarded groups, the anti-Trump movement and globalist politicians. He also funded the topless hookers of Femen, before they planned a demonstration in Israel, at which point their funding was cut. He's not a businessman, he owns no businesses and creates nothing. The only people he employs are career politicians. He makes money by virtue of having money, and several times in his life he has profited hugely off of insider trading that has resulted in thousands of lost jobs, particularly in third world and developing countries where the existence of such industries is the difference between life and death for hundreds of thousands of people. He wants to create one nation with no borders incorporating all territories on earth with no individual sovereignty, with a single government dictating terms to the entire world. His goal is the destruction of nationalism, national sovereignty and western culture, which is how he plans to achieve this. Basically he's a no-borders globalist Jew living up to the stereotype.

>The people who take it seriously are either morons or crazy.
There are a lot of those running around though.

the worst redpill is that no one is in control, all the people at the top are sociopaths so are incapable of trusting others, there's no grand scheme of people working together, just different shitheads trying to get ahead and fucking each other over subtly enough to get away with it

That is a heavliy edited version, you have to watch the whole thing to understand exactly what it means. And look up what the son of Perdition is.

I have read a lot about Soros but how many others like him are out there? He draws most of the attention but I'm sure he is not the ultimate boss, more like one of many.

For real, same as it ever was.

Various groups vying for their agendas and their personal enrichment.

Rothschilds, sure. Jews - some rich and powerful subset - sure. Globalists and marxists, religious fanatics and nationalists, old-fashioned power mongers and and narcissistic sociopaths. Elder powers? Not totally impossible but nobody knows quite who or what those bastards are. Can't touch them anyway, so fuck'em.

Same old circus, rounding the orbit on it's four-point-five billionth return season.

Psy opping faggots and kike rats

if you really want to know:

youtube.com/watch?v=-RIBO7VB0VE

youtube.com/watch?v=5Qu-DrDVRdM

It's the JEWS! It always has been and always will be.

We are all living in a simulation that we chose to play but don't remember making the choice.

Old news, but I still Gott hard.

>normies watch this and will say it's "artistic" and "deep" and they'll have no idea just how right they are

youtube.com/watch?v=K1Xg7lYuYus

Hillary is being controlled by Soros

Soros is being controlled by one of the Rothschilds

And one of the Rothschilds is being controlled by the Head of the Elders of Zion. He pulls all the strings and is likely controlled by Satan himself.

The Illuminati is just a cover.

I'm sorry user, but this isn't as deep as the rabbit hole goes.

The rabbit hole STARTS at the point where stuff gets so weird that you learn shit that you can neither accept nor forget. Ideas that are so fringe but almost make too much sense. Things that seem ridiculous but you can never forget them and they permeate your mind forever, existing not as a truth or a falsehood but as a splinter in your mind. Something you can never forget but never full accept. There's a ton of this shit.

The deepest rabbit hole

That's some magnificent bullshit right there. I will need to sit down and enjoy it right through. Minimally somebody said, "Denver airport's gonna have nothing on us, we'll have the nutjobs jabbering about our big hole for the next hundred years."