Can she withstand absorbing Black Bolt's voice?

Can she withstand absorbing Black Bolt's voice?

She did, once.

Oh, they dueled already? Context?

canonically yes

Dazzler... #7 or 8. Black Bolt screamed, she used it to power herself up.

Thats not even the start. A coupla issues later Galactus subjects her to exploding-galaxy-level sounds turning her into a temporary Herald, then sends her down a black hold to retrieve Terrax hiding from him.

>Galactus subjects her to exploding-galaxy-level sounds turning her into a temporary Herald, then sends her down a black hold to retrieve Terrax hiding from him.

This is all from her solo run? I guess I betta do some reading then.

> This is not how a god dies
> Dazzler singing Beyonce

iirc, and as the pic implies, she used Bolt's sonic attack to power up to the point she was able to overload Crusher.

Then Galactus flew in and picked her up for his mission.

Comics, man.

lowbrowcomics.com/2015/08/29/galactus-sends-dazzler-into-a-black-hole-days-of-future-past/

Someone scanned in some of the Galactus encounter.

>Comics, man.
that's why we're here and still here. There's no going back

Damn, I forgot how wordy old comics were.

bump for more Dazzler

You think she can withstand him?

He's a fan

Did they ever were more than just partner?
Did they ever fug?

Hm. I kinda want AU Dazzler Thor to hit a giant bell with her hammer for a massive attack.

How OP is Dazzler's mutation? Always thought of her as one of the silliest mutant ever created but she seemed to have survive her disco era to...a sort of relevance.

It's one of those classic powercreep cases except she used to have a solo and writers who genuinely cared so it happened relatively soon instead of over a long period of time.

He killed her once, and buried her.

She shouldn't be able to because that's not how Black Bolt or her powers work. But yes, she's done it once before.

How does Black Bolt powers work?

It's funny how Dazzler always seems like a joke and then you read a bunch of Claremont and you're like Dazzler rocks

Allegedly his power is Molecular Manipulation.

Molecular Manipulation apparently lets you stretch,shrink,grow, shapeshift, alter density and regenerate.

Unlike other user who use it on their bodies(Apocalypse,Kamala), he uses it on his voice.

His voice disrupts electrons causing a massive shockwave to destroy everything in its path. It's not sound based. People keep incorrectly portraying his powers as his voice just being an insanely powerful sonic burst implying that it's the sound of his voice that's doing all the damage. That's why Dazzler is able to beat him or redirect/amplify his voice because she has sound manipulation powers, but that doesn't make sense with how his powers work. When he says "No!," it's not that his voice is traveling with such force that its destroying everything. It's that him saying "No!" shocks the very fabric of reality and everything else is just collateral from that. An electron wave, not a sound wave.

Though while rereading the Lee/Kirby Thor run, one of the Inhumans back-ups about Black Bolt's origin reveals that he spent his life from baby to 19 living in a soundproof room that he wasn't allowed to leave so even Lee/Kirby have treated it as sound-based at least once so who cares.

Dazzler absolutely rocks.

>nobody will ever write the weird dynastic sci-fi inhumans ever again
HE WAS RAISED ALONE IN A FUCKING SOUNDPROOF ROOM UNTIL HE WAS AN ADULT THEN THEY TOLD HIM TO BE KING. HOW DO YOU NOT WORK WITH THAT?

She helped deadpool take on dracula so sure, why not

Her relationship with Longshot was a lot of fun for both characters

> the scene where Dazzler explains monogamy to him and he is horrified

I like how they "modernized" her in Ultimate X-Men

I ship it.

Fuuuuuuuck he's that powerful?

Short version; everyone else makes sound by vibrating air that they expel via their lungs into specific sounds.

Black Bolt makes sound by obliterating matter at the molecular level to make sound.

He's a Jack Kirby cosmic-style character with a silly hat. You can almost always judge how powerful a Kirby character is by how silly their hat is.

BB has a condom with a tuning fork on his head. Judge for yourself.

In War of Kings, his voice ripped open a tear in reality which created The Fault.

To be fair he had help from a T-Bomb

That's not his hat. Pic related is his hat.

Jesus Christ.
He's even more powerful then I thought.

>In War of Kings, his voice ripped open a tear in reality which created The Fault.
Pssh, Vector of the U-Foes did that years before Black Bolt did.

It's so frustrating.

If he doesn't wear that as his crown in the show, I'll be sorely disappointed.

>Dazzler rocks
I think she's more pop. Lila Cheney looks like pop rock.

She was Disco. Then Disco died and her character started too also so they made her more rock oriented.

Bendis made her Emo/Scene

Vulcan helped, as did the (other) big bomb Maximeme made.

Superior Dazzler coming through. Doesn't need loud noises to make her powers work.

>inb4 firewroks.
>she can one shot a Sentinel

>Creel
He is indeed the greatest Jobber on Marvel

Dazzler can take out Galactus