What are some films with this plot?

What are some films with this plot?

Dallas Buyers Club

oh god

Ron's trying his best.

What is wrong with white people?

Imagine what it must feel like to probably be the last true man to pass on your genes. God it must feel like hell.

fuck off, we're not all this deranged

Based Ronald T Young

this...

White chicks

Don't get me wrong, I want you to continue shaming white people, but non-white people in the west are degenerate as fuck too.

>white person wrote this post

What'd he mean by this?

liberalism is a sickness

>they have to endure this dude's suicide at some point

Trans people are disproportionately black. I'm not sure why but something like 30% of trans people are black

waah waah, poor grandpa

Giving women the right to vote is the single worst thing to happen to western civilization, ever.

what's the update with that tranny that just got the srs and was winning on twitter about 2 weeks ago? I saw it on pol but can't remember his name.

I don't want to generalize the type of men who become attracted to the sissy stuff. There must be alpha males who get caught up in the same thing.
However, when beta males turn themselves into sissies I wonder if they are motivated by the desire to have a more active sex life? Betas often struggle to get dates from the pretty girls and even have difficulty being successful with girls in general.
I consider myself a beta. I'm not terrible looking but I have shy and unassertive body language. I'm not very charismatic or exciting to be around, and unfortunately I have a smaller penis than average. When I found sissy hypno and it told me to be a girl and serve the alpha males, this had a powerful effect over me.
In a weird way it seems like a beta male feminizing himself takes the pressure off of his failures with women. The beta reinvents himself and develops a different mindset toward his sexuality.
I'm not saying any of this is good but I think for many betas it is the way they feel.
And I feel that in the future the sissy phenomenon will get worse before it gets better. Today's growing MGTOW movement will likely end up pushing many of those men into sissification.

>TFW no asian (((man))) to fill with your seed every night
WHY LORD

>everyone but the person born with gender dysphoria is the victim

I wish Sup Forumstards would die

>born with gender dysphoria

here we go

I'm not sure if people on here ever thought about growing up black but if you think about it its fucked.

I dont go to Sup Forums. Statistics show that it is highly propable that he is going to off himself.

I also work on a field that puts me in contact with men like him and they are not alright.

that's exactly what it is, same with fags

if you can't beat them, join them

t. xer

>samuel atticus barber
>atticus
lel, fucking white trash
good riddance

Being rejected by your family for something out of your control always increases the chance of you killing yourself.

>this kids gonna kill himself and got tits attached to himself
>that's because he's sick in the head
>lmao no its a made up illness
I-I don't understand. Even if he's just suicidal he's sick in the head in at least one way

>no dad or any male role model around
>mammy more likely to beat you as discipline
>shit schooling and zero discipline lead to no job prospects and complete emasculation
>muh feminine dik

What the fuck is wrong with americans

The family is not to blame. The changes he makes himself go through end up killing him because chemical inbalance in his brain.

Rare young Tommy Wiseau pic. The puzzle is revealing itself slowly lads.

I want some data on how many people who identify as "trans" actually suffer from gender dysphoria due to things like prenatal hormone imbalances

>The changes he makes himself go through end up killing him because chemical inbalance in his brain.
>I have never once looked up what gender dysphoria means, or what transgender means but I pretend to be an expert on it the post

Why do these people hate wiser elders so much? I don't get it.
There are many things my grandma believes with which I don't agree, but I consider it and don't tell her to go fuck herself because of it.

another white male (female) embracing his natural role on earth.

Is there any problem that women and/or liberals didn't create?

Don't think I ever saw a black tranny. Hell I haven't seen many gay blacks either.

Gonna need a source

HOLY SHIT

Sounds like grandpa is hiring a new grandson, if he takes latinos i am in.

It's infuriating

Because said wise elders paid thousands of dollars for them to be propagandized by even wiser elders (of zion)

I thank god every day I wasn't born a manlet.

>her

it seems to them like the easy way out i guess, yeah.
all trannies i´ve met over the years where seriously unstable. drug addiction, chronic liar, highly manipulative. i dont know man.. i guess these kind of people where just beat to death by the townsfolk before they could harm anyone or themselves in more simple times