This show is so fucking unfunny. Does Sup Forums actually like this pile of shit?

This show is so fucking unfunny. Does Sup Forums actually like this pile of shit?

It was good before reddit kicked in

yes

Sometimes I wish Sup Forums was as autistic as Sup Forums and threads like this would just slip away beyond page 10 with no replies.

But then I look at how autistic Sup Forums is and cringe, and I feel it's a fair tradeoff that threads like these get replies.

DUDE SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT LMAO

What's it like having such a shitty boring life that you go out of your way to post on internet boards about how much you don't like a cartoon?
Have you considered killing yourself? It might help.

Sup Forums started hating it after season 2 was shit.

I think the show's fine, but the fans are obnoxious as fuck, constantly spouting phrases from the show and praising it as the pinnacle of adult animation

Stop projecting.

>Stop projecting
I didn't start a thread about hating a cartoon, fag.
Deal with yourself.

A cartoon that teenagers watch to feel "adult" and above everyone else. No substance, no themes, just lame sci fi trope parodies, random barf humor and some unfunny duo comedy.

>no themes
Well, that's borderline false and you're just making stupid statements out of blind hate.
Even if you don't like the show, its undeniable that it has themes and if you didn't recognize those themes then you're one of the teenagers you mentioned.

What are the themes then? and i don't mean the episode morals or whatever, i mean themes that unify the series.

>before reddit kicked in

>i can't think up any concrete reasons as to why i hate it so i'll just say "reddit"

Why don't you guys just say "I don't like it because it's popular and I'm too much of a hipster to like popular things.". Why blame the boogeyman?

You still replied, dumbass. If anything, you're worse for continuing the thread.

t.redditor

>exploring the infinite multiverse
>bending and subverting sci-fi tropes
>grandfather/grandson bonding and mentoring

Do you even know what themes are?

>This show is so fucking unfunny.
who made you the king of comedy?
Does Sup Forums actually like this pile of shit?
no If you buy into the "Sup Forums is 1 person" joke. but yes, there is a slight minority that enjoys this show.

Nice try.

I've never posted on plebbit in my life. I've also never used them as a faceless boogeyman to prop my weak, parroted opinions up on either.

Yeah, the knowledge that someone else somewhere in the world is enjoying the same thing as I do but browses a different website than me ruins a LOT of entertainment that I could otherwise enjoy. I've had to stop watching a lot of shows once I realized that some of their viewership have Facebook accounts.

themes are edgy tropes thats really make you think

So nothing? Stupid juvenile crap? You proved my point about teenagers watching this shit.

>doesn't really know what themes are

Oh, so the cartoon isn't "mature" enough for you, sport?

Go watch some animes. They'll make you feel like you fit in those big boy britches.

>comedies need intellectually stimulating themes to be good

God you're all insufferable

/THREAD

>Reddit spacing

/THREAD
/THREAD

Sorry but I feel like only the pretentious and autistic tend to dislike this show

You admit that season 2 was fucking garbage though, right?

I couldn't care what tv show reddit likes or not, just speaking as a fan, s1 I thought this show was the next arrested development for me, but after s2 it's pretty much a run-of-the-mill comedy that's heavy on fanservice.

Keep trying you contrarian nigger.